Acorn!

snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

any thing you ever wanted to know about acorn.they are the ones you want to go to when your tryng to find some is true or not!!.
You do realize like "fuckedchecker.com" Snopes does have a leftwing bias.

What I find ironic is that those sick of hearing about the wrong doings of ACORN have no problem screaming another round out of the "HALIBURTON! Chorus".

With a bit of "BOOOOOOSH!!!!" thrown in for variety.

Oh the irony.

OH really i did'nt know!! snopes has a leftwing bias wow.every time i get a forward i always check it out with snopes.i gues you cant trust any thing!!
Just know that everyone has an agenda. Find out what it is and work with that in mind.

Factchecker.com won't find a lie from any liberal that is harmful. They will call even the smallest error by someone conservative a flaming lie.

For comparison, look at how fucked checker grades Obama's comments versus W's and how they grade say Glenn Beck or Michele Bachmann or Barney Frank or Thom Hartmann.

Then it becomes GLARINGLY obvious.

So we don't hold organizations accountable for the people they hire and place in organizations? That has got to be good news for the Catholic church and all those child molesters.

The Exxon Valdez was caused by a drunk employee and Exxon paid the lawsuits and the clean up.

Companies and organizations worldwide are responsible for their employees actions.

To clear ACORN because it's the employee's fault is just stupid logic.

ACORN is bad. Deal with it.

It favors a political party. Illegal for a nonprofit.

It has allowed employees to systematically register people to vote that were not legal voters in that district.

Employees were allowed to give tax advice to pimps and prostitutes on company property.

A fair number of employees were and are ex-felons.

The founder of ACORN was convicted of stealing from ACORN.

Rotten through and through.

Did I mention ACORN is bad?

Last edited:

It has allowed employees to systematically register people to vote that were not legal voters in that district.

Employees were allowed to give tax advice to pimps and prostitutes on company property.

YEAH is'nt it funny that libbs and dems will defend anything that is rotten to the core?.thats what amazes me the most.

Exactly. As an organization, they did nothing wrong. .

Wrong ? that depends on who you are pulling for the Neo-comms or the Taxpayers.

Groups like ACORN are astroturf movements funded by leftwingers like G Soros to facilitate and manipulate, nudging policy and inventing crisis (housing crisis) toward the goal of Social justice(wealth redistribution)

Manhattan Institute scholar Sol Stern writes that ACORN, professing its dedication to “the poor and powerless,” in fact “promotes a 1960s-bred agenda of anti-capitalism, central planning, victimology, and government handouts to the poor.” ACORN, Stern elaborates, organizes people “to push for ever more government control of the economy” and to pursue “the ultra-Left’s familiar anti-capitalist redistributionism.” This agenda is made plain in ACORN’s own “People’s Platform,” which says: “We are the majority, forged from all the minorities. We will continue our fight … until we have shared the wealth …”

The cloward/lPiven strategy to create crisis was seen in the open with the Motor voter bill

Cloward and Piven’s final victory came on May 20, 1993, when President Clinton signed the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 – commonly called the “Motor-Voter Act.” It ordered every state to provide resources enabling people to register to vote at state agencies, at the same time they applied for drivers’ licenses, welfare, Medicaid and disability benefits.

“Perhaps no piece of legislation in the last generation better captures the `incentivizing’ of fraud… than the 1993 National Voter Registration Act… Examiners were under orders not to ask anyone for identification or proof of citizenship. States also had to permit mail-in voter registrations, which allowed anyone to register without any personal contact with a registrar or election official. Finally, states were limited in pruning `dead wood’ – people who had died, moved or been convicted of crimes – from their rolls. … Since its implementation, Motor Voter has worked in one sense: it has fueled an explosion of phantom voters

Some of the sloppiness that makes fraud and foul-ups in election counts possible seems to be built into the system by design. The "Motor Voter Law," the first piece of legislation signed into law by President Clinton upon entering office, imposed fraud-friendly rules on the states by requiring driver's license bureaus to register anyone applying for licenses, to offer mail-in registration with no identification needed, and to forbid government workers to challenge new registrants, while making it difficult to purge "deadwood" voters (those who have died or moved away). In 2001, the voter rolls in many American cities included more names than the U.S. Census listed as the total number of residents over age eighteen. Philadelphia's voter rolls, for instance, have jumped 24 percent since 1995 at the same time that the city's population has declined by 13 percent. CBS's 60 Minutes created a stir in 1999 when it found people in California using mail-in forms to register fictitious people, or pets, and then obtaining absentee ballots in their names. By this means, for example, the illegal alien who assassinated the Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio was registered to vote in San Pedro, California — twice.

ACORN and Project Vote were still in the game, however. The task would fall to them to figure out how to make Motor Voter work in the streets. Much as Cloward and Piven had turned George Wiley loose to implement their “flood-the-rolls, bankrupt the cities” in the Sixties, they now released ACORN and Project Vote to put the “crisis strategy” to work at the polls.

"[W]e allowed conservatives to steal pages from our playbook and do actions on us in Dade County," Rathke later lamented in his magazine Social Policy. "We need an edge, some harder steel on the rim."

With new resolve, Rathke and ACORN thereafter pushed into high gear their efforts to help Democrat candidates win political elections at any cost. Toward that end, ACORN's mass campaigns of voter-registration fraud would reach unprecedented heights in subsequent election cycles. ACORN's paid workers, tasked with registering as many pro-Democrat voters as possible, submitted many tens of thousands of fraudulent voter-registration cards in key voting districts around the United States. By 2008, federal authorities were investigating voter fraud by ACORN in 12 separate states.

BAck to the Goal

In July 2009, ACORNcracked.com editor Kyle Olson visited a Rathke book signing (for Citizen Wealth: Winning the Campaign to Save Working Families), where he interviewed the ACORN founder. In the interview, Rathke confirmed that he was pursuing the so-called "Maximum Eligible Participation" Solution (MEPS), a strategy calling for all Americans eligible for welfare payments to demand every penny to which the law "entitles" them. He urged people to "make sure that other people in the community" are actually getting their due from the government.

The MEPS is essentially an updated incarnation of the old Cloward-Piven Strategy, aiming to orchestrate a crisis that will overwhelm the financial system and cause it to collapse. Rathke writes in his book, "it is hard to believe that we cannot assemble the troops to mount a campaign for maximum eligible participation that harvests the opportunities and dollars already available if we could achieve full utilization of existing programs." Rathke has also said that technology should be utilized to make it as easy as possible for people to claim welfare benefits.

More reading
Acorn: Agenda & Tactics
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/pvextprofile.html
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1773
ACORN’s Nutty Regime for Cities by Sol Stern, City Journal Spring 2003

Simply rogue employees, nothing more, really!

Exactly. As an organization, they did nothing wrong. The right always try to use Acorn as their gotcha. THEY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS WHEN THEY DO THIS.

...and who provided the framework for these employees to operate and commit these crimes? Oh yes, that would be ACORN.

Zona got hit with a handful of links and whoooooooooosh.... he's gone!!

hahahahahahahahahaahaha

Oh there's no doubt that together with Buggy Huggy the other predictable Obamarrhoidals will jump in to defend ACORN, the corrupt political sewer that promulgates the disastrous political agenda of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.......and, ironically, the proof of them doing so merely underlines my point.

Opinion or do you have a link? By the way, your credibility is shit if you say Obami Salaami. It makes you look silly nuless of course you have a link for that as well?

Oh there's no doubt that together with Buggy Huggy the other predictable Obamarrhoidals will jump in to defend ACORN, the corrupt political sewer that promulgates the disastrous political agenda of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.......and, ironically, the proof of them doing so merely underlines my point.

Opinion or do you have a link? By the way, your credibility is shit if you say Obami Salaami. It makes you look silly nuless of course you have a link for that as well?

Oh, but you can refer to the tea party members as tea baggers and that don't make you look silly at all. :cuckoo:

Link? Did you really say pimps and prosititutes? You are back to Okeefe? Are you serious?

Acorn bad. I cant prove it, but Acorn bad! Fox said so.

Oh, but you can refer to the tea party members as tea baggers and that don't make you look silly at all. :cuckoo:

I would never had called them that, BUT THEY TOLD US THAT WAS WHAT THEY WENT BY. I only respected what they called themselves.

Teabaggers. :doubt:

That's hilarious coming from a jackass who has Hannity as a NAZI as his avatar.

Hypocrisy much?

Zona got hit with a handful of links and whoooooooooosh.... he's gone!!

hahahahahahahahahaahaha

I am still trying to find one that says Acorn did something illegal.

Acorn employeess have been convicted, do you think they may have done something illegal to warrant a conviction?

You are one stupid fuck!

Acorn workers have been convicted in Wisconsin and Colorado, and investigations are still under way in Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania.

Featured Article - WSJ.com

Maybe it is how the teabaggers are portrayed in the media...I don't know any personally.

From what I have seen they are an angry whiny group of people that would serve themselves better if they focused their vitriol on the actual enemies of their wellbeing than the ones that are spoon fed to them by the rich fascists that started this movement in the first place..like Glenn Beck...Roger Ayles, Rupert Murdoch and ...oh shit I forgot his name...I'll''edit when I think of it.

There is nothing wrong with public protest. Ya might want to loose the tea bag hats.:lol::lol:

Maybe it is how the teabaggers are portrayed in the media...I don't know any personally.

From what I have seen they are an angry whiny group of people that would serve themselves better if they focused their vitriol on the actual enemies of their wellbeing than the ones that are spoon fed to them by the rich fascists that started this movement in the first place..like Glenn Beck...Roger Ayles, Rupert Murdoch and ...oh shit I forgot his name...I'll''edit when I think of it.

There is nothing wrong with public protest. Ya might want to loose the tea bag hats.:lol::lol:

Well no matter how mainstrem media portrays the movement, it will not be detered but will only grow in numbers and strength and will be a big factor in the November elections and beyond. So mock it all you want, but it does make you look childish and desperate.

Link? Did you really say pimps and prosititutes? You are back to Okeefe? Are you serious?

Acorn bad. I cant prove it, but Acorn bad! Fox said so.
I watched saw the tapes Okeefe did. You don't get to dismiss that shit. If BP employees mistakes get to hold the whole company responsible, so do these evil fucks at the ACORN branch offices. Giving ideas on how to hide a child prostitution ring???? Are you fucking NUTS??? You don't get a pass on that.

A couple of Litmus Tests (there are more, of course) for the few Obamarrhoids that MAY BE borderline rational (personally, I never contacted one) as compared to the rest who are simply living in some fantasy La La Land are :

1) Do you think ACORN is a CORRUPT Political Enterprise furthering the CORRUPT Dem Agenda ? (YES) (NO).

2) Is A.G.HOLDER within LIGHT YEARS of being an acceptable DOJ ? (YES) (NO).

Forum List

Back