Acorn Washington D.C.(same as Baltimore)

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yet another Acorn display of corruption, 2 people fired.
I don't want to steal Midnight Mauraders steam, just an addendum.

Last edited:
THESE ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS!!!

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Whoever is funding this is doing a good service. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Glenn Beck. He seems to be determined to bring ACORN down.

Whoever is funding this is doing a good service. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Glenn Beck. He seems to be determined to bring ACORN down.

Shifting the blame from the parties caught on tape to the parties taping is really sad. Regardless if it was funded or not the simple question t ask is this:
Were Acorn employees acting in a corrupt manner or not. It really is that simple.

Shifting the blame from the parties caught on tape to the parties taping is really sad. Regardless if it was funded or not the simple question t ask is this:
Were Acorn employees acting in a corrupt manner or not. It really is that simple.

When folks are acting in an organization with a stated aim, it is inevitable that they will submit most of anything else to the greater goal of the organization.

In the case of ACORN, I am certain that their motives are true to their primary goals, but that those motives will affect their judgement in what actions to take. If getting more funds to accomplish goals to help their members or the overall organization is what is required, actions will be taken to fulfill that requirement.

This is true of all orgainizations. It doesn't matter if it's a church or a club or an organization. What actions are taken are based on the backgrounds of the actors.

It's tough to place a judgement on the motivations of people until the burdens they must bear are understood. It's easy to place a judgement on the how the actions affect me, though, if they do. That's about the only way I can "see" what others are doing. The why is known mostly to the individual.

Within a society, certain guidelines are not to be crossed regardless of the motivation. A group such as ACORN should be more aware than they appear to be of where those guidelines are drawn any why.

THESE ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS!!!

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

And how many people think that??

479...............maybe???

s0n..........let me tell you soemthing. There is virtue in sometimes being the one to go against the overwhelming conventional wisdom, but when you consistently convey sentiments that are the fringe of the fringe, you tend to get a label:

k00k

Last edited:

I wasn't shifting blame. Whoever is funding the taping parties is doing a good service.

I wasn't shifting blame. Whoever is funding the taping parties is doing a good service.
The two kids you see in the video spent their own money. Hannah says she "drained her savings."

But, you can bet their lives are being dug into right now, just like Joe the Plumber. If there's any dirt at all, the DNC will find it and get THAT alot better press and media coverage than these videos have.

The two kids you see in the video spent their own money. Hannah says she "drained her savings."

But, you can bet their lives are being dug into right now, just like Joe the Plumber. If there's any dirt at all, the DNC will find it and get THAT alot better press and media coverage than these videos have.
And you can bet your pink hat that CNN and GLBTNBC will be in a virtual mud rasslin' match to break the story first.

And you can bet your pink hat that CNN and GLBTNBC will be in a virtual mud rasslin' match to break the story first.
You know they are all over these two kids' past like a hobo on a bologna sandwich.

Regardless of how they were funded, they are doing the kind of service that will help to keep government funded organizations in line.

Regardless of how they were funded, they are doing the kind of service that will help to keep government funded organizations in line.
That used to be called The Fourth Estate.

I was listening to FOX this morning. They were suggesting that HUD should be contacted by phone, and an Investigation Requested. I missed the Number they gave, so I got this from the HUD Web-Site.

Search Your Conscience, before You Act.

If you are aware of fraud, waste, and abuse in HUD programs and operations, report it to HUD's Inspector General Hotline!

What kinds of things should you report? Mismanagement or violations of law, rules, or regulations by HUD employees or program participants.
Your complaint will be kept confidential if you are a federal government employee. If you are not a federal government employee, a complaint can be kept confidential if you request it. The Office of Inspector General will accept anonymous complaints.
Federal laws protect federal government employees from reprisals for filing complaints. Many states provide protection from reprisals to non-federal government employee complainants. State whistleblower statutes are normally administered by the respective state's attorney general office.
You can submit your complaint one of 4 ways:

Online, through e-mail. Remember: if you submit your complaint online (through e-mail), it is possible - though unlikely - that others could read it since the internet is not secure.

By Phone:

Call toll free: 1-800-347-3735
TDD: (202) 708-2451
By Fax: (202) 708-4829

By Mail:

HUD Office of Inspector General Hotline, GFI
451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20410

Forum List

Back