ACORN Vegas Office Raided in Voter Fraud Investigation

I don't know if you know anything about law firms but saying "no thanks, I'd rather skip on that client" is a good way to get your ass fired.

I guess I didn't make myself clear --

"He returned to Chicago in the early '90s, just as Talbott was starting her pressure campaign on local banks. Chicago ACORN sought out Obama's legal services for a "motor voter" case and partnered with him on his 1992 "Project VOTE" registration drive.

In those years, he also conducted leadership-training seminars for ACORN's up-and-coming organizers. That is, Obama was training the army of ACORN organizers who participated in Madeline Talbott's drive against Chicago's banks.

More than that, Obama was funding them. As he rose to a leadership role at Chicago's Woods Fund, he became the most powerful voice on the foundation's board for supporting ACORN and other community organizers. In 1995, the Woods Fund substantially expanded its funding of community organizers - and Obama chaired the committee that urged and managed the shift."
__New York Post, September 29, 2008

I guess I didn't make myself clear --

"He returned to Chicago in the early '90s, just as Talbott was starting her pressure campaign on local banks. Chicago ACORN sought out Obama's legal services for a "motor voter" case and partnered with him on his 1992 "Project VOTE" registration drive.

In those years, he also conducted leadership-training seminars for ACORN's up-and-coming organizers. That is, Obama was training the army of ACORN organizers who participated in Madeline Talbott's drive against Chicago's banks.

More than that, Obama was funding them. As he rose to a leadership role at Chicago's Woods Fund, he became the most powerful voice on the foundation's board for supporting ACORN and other community organizers. In 1995, the Woods Fund substantially expanded its funding of community organizers - and Obama chaired the committee that urged and managed the shift."
__New York Post, September 29, 2008

so he trained ACORN workers?

My question is, why isn't the McCain campaign as savvy? Why aren't they working harder at the get out and vote campaign???

Could it be integrity they don't haul in crack heads and drunks with instructions on how to vote. I watched a news anchor interview a woman that gave a poor homeless crack head a ride to the polls to make sure his rights were not violated and he had the opportunity to vote for Obama. That is what the woman told the reporter she absolutely told the man who she thought he should vote for.

If you want people to vote fine give them a ride but inform them of the issues on BOTH sides let them make up their own mind as to whom they want to vote for.

Integrity that is a foreign word to the lefties

Forum List

Back