ACORN Thugs Threaten Tea Party Prostesters

ROFL... Oh I hear ya tough guy. I'm in Naples, FL and its a rare Tea Party in SW FL that I'm not in attendance... come on down and shove your hand in my face and we'll help ya out to whatever level of hard time you're up for. I'll gladly defend against an assualt charge to defend my rights...

Crank it up Sis... We NEED you people to get it rolling; that all... just START IT! We'll take it from there.

Internet toughguyism = totally inspiring.

After watching the video it looks like the tea party protesters were there specifically to disrupt a health care petition.

And I only saw one guy get loud and "intimidating." I guess the other three were the two women signing the petition and the petitioner, who the tea partiers were harassing.

I guess it's ok for the tea party protesters to talk as much shit as they want but heaven forbid anyone say anything back to them.

I wonder what these people thought about the Iraq War counter protesters.
You are disapointing me A.

The Acorn folks tried to stop the protest by claiming it was racially motivated.

So go ahead, keep defending what Acorn did.

After watching the video it looks like the tea party protesters were there specifically to disrupt a health care petition.

And I only saw one guy get loud and "intimidating." I guess the other three were the two women signing the petition and the petitioner, who the tea partiers were harassing.

I guess it's ok for the tea party protesters to talk as much shit as they want but heaven forbid anyone say anything back to them.

The Acorn folks tried to stop the protest by claiming it was racially motivated.

From hearing the woman who did most of the speaking to the camera it sounded to me like they (the tea partiers) were there because ACORN was trying to get a health care petition signed without passing out information. Towards the end of the video you can even see the petition getting signed by a couple of people.

Am I wrong on that?

I saw that one guy getting what could be described as "loud and intimidating." If he what he was yelling about was that the protest was racially motivated then dude was obviously wrong.

ROFL... Oh I hear ya tough guy. I'm in Naples, FL and its a rare Tea Party in SW FL that I'm not in attendance... come on down and shove your hand in my face and we'll help ya out to whatever level of hard time you're up for. I'll gladly defend against an assualt charge to defend my rights...

Crank it up Sis... We NEED you people to get it rolling; that all... just START IT! We'll take it from there.

:lol: Why am I not surprised PI is a teabagger. In fact, I'm sure you all take turns teabagging each other in practicing so the White House can't teabag you.

You wouldn't throw a punch PI, you'd make some long winded speech that would put Rush to shame.

Well you take it anyway ya like sis...

I'm just telling you the way it is... Whether you get inspired or not, is irrelevant.

That video didn't prove your thread title IMO.

There was a guy yelling at another and the rest of it was one woman chatting away about right to assemble and the non racial nature of the protest, a bunch of folks chanting "hands off healthcare", and a load of on screen captions telling me what I should be thinking after seeing this.

It's a far cry from Ernst Rohm, isn't it?

You can always tell who didn't watch the video, as well as the ideolouges.

You're right, after the first 30 seconds of bullshit RW propaganda I didn't feel like watching anymore. I also figured that since it's just FOUR PROTESTORS, what's the point?
For you, there was none watching it, since you blew in you have been a giant talking point machine.

Tell me, do you ever say or post anything original, or are you just a committed company man.

Yup, I actually do have thoughts of my own, and I like to share things that others have written (or drawn) which reflect how I feel.

I'm not gonna do the legwork for you. Go back through my posting history and you'll find some instances where I actually disagree with a few liberals on here.

And this video is itself ideological horseshit.

Last edited:

E-thug2.jpg

You're right, after the first 30 seconds of bullshit RW propaganda I didn't feel like watching anymore. I also figured that since it's just FOUR PROTESTORS, what's the point?
For you, there was none watching it, since you blew in you have been a giant talking point machine.

Tell me, do you ever say or post anything original, or are you just a committed company man.

Yup, I actually do have thoughts of my own, and I like to share things that others have written (or drawn) which reflect how I feel.

I'm not gonna do the legwork for you. Go back through my posting history and you'll find some instances where I actually disagree with a few liberals on here.

Hey Eric, which birther is in the middle of your sig? I recognize Taitz, but not the other chick.

Here I thought I was up on all the birthers.

ROFLMNAO... Oh that's precious...

Let's do this:

If you ACORN street agitators... er... uh... "community organizers" would like to put up... I'd be happy to oblige your communist asses...

Just set up some site which defines where you intend to intimidate, er.. huh... "Organize" a counter-protest and we'll see who ends up intimidating who at the end of that 'rally.'

Time and place... Or shut the fuck up.

And spare me the 4 protestor nonsense... that dude was up in the grill of the Tea-Party protestors and needed his ass beat.

ROFLMNAO... oh keep pushing girls... get this thing started... Stop being so timid... Find your Fort Sumter and fire that shot.

Oh my, here is ol' tough guy, Pubic, again. Sitting behind his keyboard, threatoning to harm some fellow Americans excersizing their First Amendment rights.

You know, I'll bet ol' Pubic is about a 5'4", 250 lbs, pimply faced adolescent, living in his mothers basement. Fantasizing about being tougher than an 8 year old girl.

Let's do this:

If you ACORN street agitators... er... uh... "community organizers" would like to put up... I'd be happy to oblige your communist asses...

Just set up some site which defines where you intend to intimidate, er.. huh... "Organize" a counter-protest and we'll see who ends up intimidating who at the end of that 'rally.'

You ain't doing shit, pussy.

Goodness, goodness, such a tough guy, such swagger, such a big flabby gut:lol:

Hey Eric, which birther is in the middle of your sig? I recognize Taitz, but not the other chick.

Here I thought I was up on all the birthers.

I thought it might be Lynn Cheney.

From hearing the woman who did most of the speaking to the camera it sounded to me like they (the tea partiers) were there because ACORN was trying to get a health care petition signed without passing out information. Towards the end of the video you can even see the petition getting signed by a couple of people.

Am I wrong on that?

I saw that one guy getting what could be described as "loud and intimidating." If he what he was yelling about was that the protest was racially motivated then dude was obviously wrong.
You are wrong on that.

The Acorn crew tried to have the protestors removed/arrested by claiming their protest was RACIALLY motivated.

In short, the ACORN bunch was trying to shut down a protest and deny people their 1st amendment rights by acting as race hustlers, when this failed they tried to intimidate the protesors and demanding that they leave.

You should know better then to jump in with these ideological clowns who now infest the site, they are all about us/them devision politics, notice how they supported the ACORN side and didn't even watch the damn vid.

That partisan crap needs to stop.

Seeing is believing, and I have not seen it, nor is the video 'ideological horseshit.'

That could be used to describe a number of posts decrying it however.

Let's do this:

And spare me the 4 protestor nonsense... that dude was up in the grill of the Tea-Party protestors and needed his ass beat.

ROFLMNAO... oh keep pushing girls... get this thing started... Stop being so timid... Find your Fort Sumter and fire that shot.

Oh my, here is ol' tough guy, Pubic, again. Sitting behind his keyboard, threatoning to harm some fellow Americans excersizing their First Amendment rights.

You know, I'll bet ol' Pubic is about a 5'4", 250 lbs, pimply faced adolescent, living in his mothers basement. Fantasizing about being tougher than an 8 year old girl.

I threatened a fellow American?

Post the example of me threatening an American...

I've extended a threat to NO ONE... All I said was that when the left finally gets around to finding their Fort Sumter, that we, THE AMERICANS will finish it. That's all...

And I've done so on top of the thousands of posts where I've argued and pleaded with the left to simply stop their absurd cultural killing policies... advanced peaceful rhetoric, debated in good faith, through intellectually sound, logically valid, well reasoned thoughts, opinions and ideas, which just happen to differ with yours...

Now Nature provides that where such is set forth and two masses of people are unable to compromise... which is where we are here; that the result is war.

It's not my rule; its the rule of immutable nature... As noted above, my preference is that you idiots cease this nonsense; stop the never ending advocacy of decadence and hedonism and let's all live and let live... but as is clearly indicated above; you're intent is to continue to push and shove, to throw your fist up in the face of those who know to their core the, the immutable principles at play and the life and death ramifications of such advocacies; and when the day comes when your actions manifest themselves in a rush against America... we're going to end you; in finality and in the stark absence of mercy.

So yuck it up sis... continue to reject the intrinsic responsibilities inherent in your human rights and void them with every instance... Just remember when that Great Gettin' Up Mornin' comes, that you made the order, you chose your fate and the catastrophe which comes as a result, rests wholly with YOU!

Love and Kisses, wishing you only the best...
PI

Am I wrong on that?

You are wrong on that.

The Acorn crew tried to have the protestors removed/arrested by claiming their protest was RACIALLY motivated.

In short, the ACORN bunch was trying to shut down a protest and deny people their 1st amendment rights by acting as race hustlers, when this failed they tried to intimidate the protesors and demanding that they leave.

You should know better then to jump in with these ideological clowns who now infest the site, they are all about us/them devision politics, notice how they supported the ACORN side and didn't even watch the damn vid.

That partisan crap needs to stop.

While the original tea party theme was legitimate, any fool knows that these so-called "tea parties" have become just another forum for the fringe right wingers to come out of the shadows and demonstrate their inbred racism. Here, take your pick:

YouTube - tea parties racist

Forum List

Back