ACORN Thugs Threaten Tea Party Prostesters

4 ACORN workers showed up to 40 Tea Party Patriots-- complete with signs, banners, flyers, stickers, posters and a loud voices.

Wow.

4 ACORN people intimidated 40 Teabaggers with signs, banners, flyers, stickers, posters (I am assuming they are different than signs and banners some how), and *gasp* loud voices?

Those teabaggers are a bunch of pussies.

Yeah, the only ones allowed to protest are right-wingers, according to right-wingers.

Because the first amendment only matters when it covers your political views.

From time to time a few RWingers have gone to counter-protest at larger anti-war gatherings, too. But those guys don't hate dissent, apparently.

Yeah, like the Protestwarrior slapnuts. AKA: college republicans who decided their contribution to their country was most valuable by protesting anti-war protesters (as opposed to carrying a rifle or any of those hazardous occupations).

After watching the video it looks like the tea party protesters were there specifically to disrupt a health care petition.

And I only saw one guy get loud and "intimidating." I guess the other three were the two women signing the petition and the petitioner, who the tea partiers were harassing.

I guess it's ok for the tea party protesters to talk as much shit as they want but heaven forbid anyone say anything back to them.

I wonder what these people thought about the Iraq War counter protesters.

ROFLMNAO... Oh that's precious...

Let's do this:

If you ACORN street agitators... er... uh... "community organizers" would like to put up... I'd be happy to oblige your communist asses...

Just set up some site which defines where you intend to intimidate, er.. huh... "Organize" a counter-protest and we'll see who ends up intimidating who at the end of that 'rally.'

Time and place... Or shut the fuck up.

And spare me the 4 protestor nonsense... that dude was up in the grill of the Tea-Party protestors and needed his ass beat.

ROFLMNAO... oh keep pushing girls... get this thing started... Stop being so timid... Find your Fort Sumter and fire that shot.

Last edited:
You can always tell who didn't watch the video, as well as the ideolouges.

You're right, after the first 30 seconds of bullshit RW propaganda I didn't feel like watching anymore. I also figured that since it's just FOUR PROTESTORS, what's the point?

Let's do this:

If you ACORN street agitators... er... uh... "community organizers" would like to put up... I'd be happy to oblige your communist asses...

Just set up some site which defines where you intend to intimidate, er.. huh... "Organize" a counter-protest and we'll see who ends up intimidating who at the end of that 'rally.'

You ain't doing shit, pussy.

You're right, after the first 30 seconds of bullshit RW propaganda I didn't feel like watching anymore. I also figured that since it's just FOUR PROTESTORS, what's the point?

It wasn't even 4 protesters.

It was one guy getting loud, a petitioner, and 2 women signing it.

After watching the video it looks like the tea party protesters were there specifically to disrupt a health care petition.

And I only saw one guy get loud and "intimidating." I guess the other three were the two women signing the petition and the petitioner, who the tea partiers were harassing.

I guess it's ok for the tea party protesters to talk as much shit as they want but heaven forbid anyone say anything back to them.

Wait, you mean the ACORN guys were there first?

Wait, you mean the ACORN guys were there first?

That's what it sounded like to me.

Let's do this:

You ain't doing shit, pussy.

ROFL... Oh I hear ya tough guy. I'm in Naples, FL and its a rare Tea Party in SW FL that I'm not in attendance... come on down and shove your hand in my face and we'll help ya out to whatever level of hard time you're up for. I'll gladly defend against an assualt charge to defend my rights...

Crank it up Sis... We NEED you people to get it rolling; that all... just START IT! We'll take it from there.

For you, there was none watching it, since you blew in you have been a giant talking point machine.

Tell me, do you ever say or post anything original, or are you just a committed company man.

Forum List

Back