ACORN Seeks To Turn Back Local Foreclosures

B should have been and e. sorry thought one thing and typed a near homonym.

Maybe you should check your spelling next time you decide to start calling other people retarded. Then you avoid having to apologize and look like a retard yourself.

What the heck is a "near homonym" anyway?
attacking spelling and grammar is lame

I wasn't attacking him for his spelling. I just didn't know what a "cold climb" was - HE was the one who explained it was a misspelling. If he wants to go around calling people "retarded" while misspelling simple words, that's his prerogative, I was just trying to help.

I also wasn't attacking spelling or grammar when I asked what a "near" homonym is. Rather, I was asking him what a near homonym is. I thought a word was either a homonym or it wasn't.

Maybe you should check your spelling next time you decide to start calling other people retarded. Then you avoid having to apologize and look like a retard yourself.

I wasn't attacking him for his spelling. I just didn't know what a "cold climb" was - HE was the one who explained it was a misspelling. If he wants to go around calling people "retarded" while misspelling simple words, that's his prerogative, I was just trying to help.

I also wasn't attacking spelling or grammar when I asked what a "near" homonym is. Rather, I was asking him what a near homonym is. I thought a word was either a homonym or it wasn't.
homonym - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

B should have been and e. sorry thought one thing and typed a near homonym.

No, calling people retarded and idiot on the internet is lame, especially when you fail to spell simple words correctly.

No, calling people retarded and idiot on the internet is lame, especially when you fail to spell simple words correctly.
and you can fuck off too Bitch Kween

Wow such a brilliant response, it doesn't take long for you to expose your true ignorant colors. Typical of a cowardly chicken-hawk on the internet.

Why don't you take your fat ass and go work out with your free time, maybe if you spent less time online you wouldn't have such fat fingers.

Last edited:

Wow such a brilliant response, it doesn't take long for you to expose your true ignorant colors. Typical of a cowardly chicken-hawk on the internet.

Why don't you take your fat ass and go work out with your free time, maybe if you spent less time online you wouldn't have such fat fingers.
typical for a hypocritical liberal

btw bitch, i never said i had fat fingers, i said BIG fingers
you do know the difference, or is that too complicated for your moronic liberal mind to comprehend?

Last edited:

you do know the difference, or is that too complicated for your moronic liberal mind to comprehend?

Yea big fingers, lol.. Sure, just like the fat people who say they have big bones. :lol:

Btw, just how much time do you spend on this board, and do you do anything else? I can see now you pick fights online so that others will engage you and keep you busy, but this is very unhealthy. Step away from the computer once in awhile, there is a real world out there. Just imagine what will happen God forbid something happens to this site, you will be lost.

Yea big fingers, lol.. Sure, just like the fat people who say they have big bones. :lol:

Btw, just how much time do you spend on this board, and do you do anything else? I can see now you pick fights online so that others will engage you and keep you busy, but this is very unhealthy. Step away from the computer once in awhile, there is a real world out there. Just imagine what will happen God forbid something happens to this site, you will be lost.
why dont you worry about yourself and the moronic shit you post

btw, this is NOT the only site on the internet
just thought i would educate someone that doesnt know shit

You judging what is moronic? :lol:

Ok, I'm done entertaining the board idiot, I will cease to feed you further, hopefully another volunteer will step up to enhance your existence.

You judging what is moronic? :lol:

Ok, I'm done entertaining the board idiot, I will cease to feed you further, hopefully another volunteer will step up to enhance your existence.
you are the idiot being fed

Easy fellows, I was enjoying this until I got to the end. No need to really get at each other. It IS great to see all of the back and forth about the foreclosure crisis
here in an intelligent forum. If interested in more literature about what got us here and how, we'd encourage you to check out the policy research and recommendations housed @PolicyArchive.org from some of the top think tanks in the country.

Share your own ideas and upload them if you like! Let's bring it all to the table.

Thanks,

Sam with policyarchive.org

Forum List

Back