ACORN saddened by McCain's betrayal

how do they follow up on EVERY SINGLE ONE?

it's like the Repubs saying they TRIED to keep only felons from voting. :eusa_whistle:

EXACTLY--how are a local election officials supposed to follow up on every one that ACORN dumps on them when they dont have the time, dont have the staff and the first 7 they look at are Snow White's dwarves !!

Well, I guess that's another subject that McCain can't bring up anymore...

sheesh!
Oh, they are still bringing it up. I just heard a piece on it on NPR. Seems the plan is to make the election look like it was stolen...I also found out that ACORN must by law turn in every registration the receive, even if it is signed by Donald Duck.

I smell bullshit, and I would not doubt for one second who is behind it.

Oh, they are still bringing it up. I just heard a piece on it on NPR. Seems the plan is to make the election look like it was stolen...I also found out that ACORN must by law turn in every registration the receive, even if it is signed by Donald Duck.

I smell bullshit, and I would not doubt for one second who is behind it.

uh--why make it look like it's stolen if you can still win by weeding out frauds ? Claiming it was stolen is so democrat anyway.

uh--why make it look like it's stolen if you can still win by weeding out frauds ? Claiming it was stolen is so democrat anyway.
They weed out the frauds. I have a feeling this is another stupid mistake on McCain's part.

Forum List

Back