ACORN funding Cancelled

I finally got around to watching the first video and this reminds me of the videos of poor Terry Shaivo that were used to influence congress. They are heavily doctored and it is impossible to tell if the questions and the answers actually go together.

It does seem true that ACORN did tell some people how to declare their illegal earnings as income to the IRS...which, btw, even your illegal earnings are taxable income...but other than that I think the unedited tapes should be released in full before any judgment of criminal action is passed.

But that's just me, always rational.
I'm amazed that there are some who will do and/or say anything to defend an organization that receives federal funds that is at least inefficient and obviously crooked on top of that.

It is suspicious that one defends such a waste of taxpayer money. It looks like ACORN really is partisan. Regulations are that partisan organizations do not receive any federal monies.

The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN
Who are the seven??

Oh dud you bad ass..you go girl...go getum! all seven..take no prisoners pull thier hearts out while they are still beating... kill thier families and everyone they know.

Dud you are pathetic and face to face with one of the "seven"..you wouldn't bust a grape..you wouldn't even squeek! The only sound would be the drip..drip from you peeing down your leg..

Stick to make believe ... it's more your style.
:blahblah:
Figures you can't contribute anything here besides flinging shit like a Bronx Zoo monkey.

Good job, Bonzo.

I finally got around to watching the first video and this reminds me of the videos of poor Terry Shaivo that were used to influence congress. They are heavily doctored and it is impossible to tell if the questions and the answers actually go together.

It does seem true that ACORN did tell some people how to declare their illegal earnings as income to the IRS...which, btw, even your illegal earnings are taxable income...but other than that I think the unedited tapes should be released in full before any judgment of criminal action is passed.

I'm amazed that there are some who will do and/or say anything to defend an organization that receives federal funds that is at least inefficient and obviously crooked on top of that.

It is suspicious that one defends such a waste of taxpayer money. It looks like ACORN really is partisan. Regulations are that partisan organizations do not receive any federal monies.
I'm not defending them. I'm suspicious of a right wing group making a heavily edited video to go after a group the Republicans hate more than terrorists.

What is wrong with seeing the unedited footage?

Why would I trust them? I'd like to see the unedited video and so should Congress if they are going to stop allowing them to apply for government grants.
You wouldn't trust anything unless it came from the DNC or Obama so whatever.

You know if your looking for a job I hear there is a few openings at ACORN. :lol:
They are the ones that seem to be afraid to release the unedited tapes.

Do you have evidence that unedited tapes were not released?

You know if your looking for a job I hear there is a few openings at ACORN. :lol:

They have accusation, remember, its not a matter of truth, its the severity of the charge!

I'm not defending them. I'm suspicious of a right wing group making a heavily edited video to go after a group the Republicans hate more than terrorists.

You're an idiot!! I challenge you to prove that those tapes were heavily edited. You cannot possibly be as stupid as you present yourself to be. Could you? Did you even watch the tapes?

Who are the seven??

Oh dud you bad ass..you go girl...go getum! all seven..take no prisoners pull thier hearts out while they are still beating... kill thier families and everyone they know.

Dud you are pathetic and face to face with one of the "seven"..you wouldn't bust a grape..you wouldn't even squeek! The only sound would be the drip..drip from you peeing down your leg..

Figures you can't contribute anything here besides flinging shit like a Bronx Zoo monkey.

Good job, Bonzo.

If I could learn to ignore your pathetic hollywood superiority blathering you might make my list....Being a blowhard even a weak one is a good start.

Good job, Bonzo.

If I could learn to ignore your pathetic hollywood superiority blathering you might make my list....Being a blowhard even a weak one is a good start.
BWWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! ...You project much?!?!?!???

That would presume you can learn anything at all.....A dubious premise at best.

But you just keep tossing the turds, Bonzo.

Last edited:

nothing. you will when it all goes to court,, unless the defense lawyer files a motion to prevent it.

Who are the seven??

Good job, Bonzo.
That is the first thing corrupt people or organizations do to try and taint the truth about their activities. The truth will eventually come out even if peeps like diaper boy and the others here like him try to help hide it.

Good job, Bonzo.

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! ...You project much?!?!?!???

That would presume you can learn anything at all.....A dubious premise at best.

But you just keep tossing the turds, Bonzo.

You project much

You say that alot..is that something you "borrowed" from your therapist?

All you hollywood types have therapists right?

We don't need evidence that they weren't released. All one has to do is suspect they weren't released and that allows us to conclude that there is a conspiracy. *thinking Pentagon 9/11 conspiracy claptrap right now*

:popcorn:

I say that to people who are projecting....Which you do a lot.

Now, have anything of substance to say on the topic, or is flinging shit all you're up for today??

I've never seen anything of substance come from Huggy. He's nothing but a troll and although it's entertaining to watch him reveal his stupidity, it can get tiresome at times.

Forum List

Back