ACORN funding Cancelled

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Last edited:
I thought that was great news when I heard about it this morning. Now, all we need to do is start putting some of them in jail. Let's not just go half way with this. I'm sure if you dig deep enough you will find some of the politicians in DC to put in jail too.

It is very good news. Inefficient organizations should not receive federal funds and they are not only inefficient, they are crooked. This issue is a no-brainer.

However, it is only HUD who is stopping funding. ACORN receives federal funding from other agencies, I imagine. The Senate needs to take this further.

Last edited:
I was just listening to Glenn Beck on the radio and OMG another acorn tape. He will devote most of tonights show on Foxnews with this latest one.

A woman from ACORN actually talks about how she killed her husband, and set things in motion before she shot him like visit battered abused shelters and stuff. Her murder was deemed self-defense. Well after this tape it clearly shows it was premeditated murder. Unbelievable!

First though. We have to see what happens in Pelosi's house of Hypocrisy.. Remember the CBC! Strong opposition there.

A very useful site: Congressional Votes Database - Washington Post. I'd bookmark it.

No votes [D]: Roland Burris, Bob Casey, Dick Durbin, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patrick Leahy, Sheldon Whitehouse

Not voting [D]: Robert Byrd, Barbara Mikulski

No vote Independent: Bernard Sanders

No votes [R]: none

Not voting [R]: Richard Burr, Tom Coburn, Lindsey Graham, Judd Gregg, Kay Bailey Hutchison, John McCain, David Vitter

The rest voted yes.

I finally got around to watching the first video and this reminds me of the videos of poor Terry Shaivo that were used to influence congress. They are heavily doctored and it is impossible to tell if the questions and the answers actually go together.

It does seem true that ACORN did tell some people how to declare their illegal earnings as income to the IRS...which, btw, even your illegal earnings are taxable income...but other than that I think the unedited tapes should be released in full before any judgment of criminal action is passed.

But that's just me, always rational.

I finally got around to watching the first video and this reminds me of the videos of poor Terry Shaivo that were used to influence congress. They are heavily doctored and it is impossible to tell if the questions and the answers actually go together.

It does seem true that ACORN did tell some people how to declare their illegal earnings as income to the IRS...which, btw, even your illegal earnings are taxable income...but other than that I think the unedited tapes should be released in full before any judgment of criminal action is passed.

READ THE FULL TRANSCRIPTS. here:::: Big Government

Why would I trust them? I'd like to see the unedited video and so should Congress if they are going to stop allowing them to apply for government grants.

Why would I trust them? I'd like to see the unedited video and so should Congress if they are going to stop allowing them to apply for government grants.
You wouldn't trust anything unless it came from the DNC or Obama so whatever.

You know if your looking for a job I hear there is a few openings at ACORN. :lol:

The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN
Who are the seven??

Oh dud you bad ass..you go girl...go getum! all seven..take no prisoners pull thier hearts out while they are still beating... kill thier families and everyone they know.

Dud you are pathetic and face to face with one of the "seven"..you wouldn't bust a grape..you wouldn't even squeek! The only sound would be the drip..drip from you peeing down your leg..

Stick to make believe ... it's more your style.

You wouldn't trust anything unless it came from the DNC or Obama so whatever.

You know if your looking for a job I hear there is a few openings at ACORN. :lol:
They are the ones that seem to be afraid to release the unedited tapes.

Forum List

Back