ACORN Finally Charged

Has any Acorn employee actually been convicted yet? A couple of people involved in the rather interesting voting counts in Ohio were convicted.

You are such a complete hack. ACORN members are getting convicted all the time. It's more of a story when they aren't getting convicted than when they are. There are members under indictment for years after every election cycle. Keep defending the indefensible, but don't complain when the other side eventually stoops to your side's level and starts showing how to REALLY steal and election. It's simply disgusting that you will defend debasement of the electoral system just so you can win. Do you cheat in all aspects of your life, or is this just your favorite?

And another

CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.

And those are only the arrests and indictments of ACORN members. That doesn't even count other official actions against ACORN and their "registration efforts" like police investigations, election board fines, election boards throwing out registrations because they were clearly fraudulent etc.

Face it, if you back ACORN, you support the thwarting of the electoral will of the American people by any means and at any cost. ACORN is a synonym for political thuggery of the first order.

Lol. You fucking idiot. Do you not know what the word CONVICTED means? PLEAD GUILTY? That's a little more damning than indictments and arrests.

Acorn employees have repeatedly admitted to voter fraud, and those who drag it out get convicted.

Thanks for calling me a fucking idiot Allie. I guess you missed the point of my post. Next time how about you doing the research to prove your points asshole. I mis-typed because my blood was boiling at Old Pebbles.

Whoops, I thought you were the Boob. No offense and my bad for not reading your post completely!!!!

Last edited:
Hey! the head ACORN asshole is gonna be on Glenn Beck today.. wanna bet how many times he says "It is only one or two rogue employees?

lesssee the show is one hour supposing he gets all one hour I'm gonna guess around 12 time!

Hopefully many more charges to come against that piece of shit organization

Unfortunately they were appropriated millions of our tax dollars in the so called 'stimulus' bill, so they got their big payoff for all of their illegal activity. The public continues to go uninformed by all that is happening is Washington b/c of a media that is not doing their jobs. This administration is going to make previous corrupt administrations look like nothing in comparison.

well how about informing this public with an actual cite identifying the stimulus money appropriated for ACORN

Acorn is probably the most radical anti-capitalistic organization around today......and one of Obama's closest allies....

Inside Obama’s Acorn
By their fruits ye shall know them.

By Stanley Kurtz

What if Barack Obama’s most important radical connection has been hiding in plain sight all along? Obama has had an intimate and long-term association with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn), the largest radical group in America. If I told you Obama had close ties with MoveOn.org or Code Pink, you’d know what I was talking about. Acorn is at least as radical as these better-known groups, arguably more so. Yet because Acorn works locally, in carefully selected urban areas, its national profile is lower. Acorn likes it that way. And so, I’d wager, does Barack Obama.

This is a story we’ve largely missed. While Obama’s Acorn connection has not gone entirely unreported, its depth, extent, and significance have been poorly understood. Typically, media background pieces note that, on behalf of Acorn, Obama and a team of Chicago attorneys won a 1995 suit forcing the state of Illinois to implement the federal “motor-voter” bill. In fact, Obama’s Acorn connection is far more extensive. In the few stories where Obama’s role as an Acorn “leadership trainer” is noted, or his seats on the boards of foundations that may have supported Acorn are discussed, there is little follow-up. Even these more extensive reports miss many aspects of Obama’s ties to Acorn

Inside Obama’s Acorn by Stanley Kurtz on National Review Online

Hey! the head ACORN asshole is gonna be on Glenn Beck today.. wanna bet how many times he says "It is only one or two rogue employees?

lesssee the show is one hour supposing he gets all one hour I'm gonna guess around 12 time!

Could it be because "it really is only one or two rogue employees"? :lol:

Willow is :cuckoo:

Acorn is probably the most radical anti-capitalistic organization around today......and one of Obama's closest allies....

Inside Obama’s Acorn

By Stanley Kurtz

What if Barack Obama’s most important radical connection has been hiding in plain sight all along? Obama has had an intimate and long-term association with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn), the largest radical group in America. If I told you Obama had close ties with MoveOn.org or Code Pink, you’d know what I was talking about. Acorn is at least as radical as these better-known groups, arguably more so. Yet because Acorn works locally, in carefully selected urban areas, its national profile is lower. Acorn likes it that way. And so, I’d wager, does Barack Obama.

This is a story we’ve largely missed. While Obama’s Acorn connection has not gone entirely unreported, its depth, extent, and significance have been poorly understood. Typically, media background pieces note that, on behalf of Acorn, Obama and a team of Chicago attorneys won a 1995 suit forcing the state of Illinois to implement the federal “motor-voter” bill. In fact, Obama’s Acorn connection is far more extensive. In the few stories where Obama’s role as an Acorn “leadership trainer” is noted, or his seats on the boards of foundations that may have supported Acorn are discussed, there is little follow-up. Even these more extensive reports miss many aspects of Obama’s ties to Acorn

Is NRO a right wing blog? Seems bias and dishonest and i was only there for 2 minutes.

That is because ytou are a left wing idiot, rocks.

Those one or two rogue em[ploys are awfully busy and well traveled then.

he did,, he said it 12 times before Beck kicked his sorry azz outta the studio.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

he did,, he said it 12 times before Beck kicked his sorry azz outta the studio.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
i saw that
funny as hell
the ACORN asshole had his ass handed to him, got thrown out of the set, then had the audacity to ask one of the producers out for a date with one of the lamest lines i've ever heard

he looked and acted like an old time union THUG

come to find out later, he actually WAS a union thug before he started to work for ACORN

:lol:
too f'n funny

Inside Obama’s Acorn

By Stanley Kurtz

Is NRO a right wing blog? Seems bias and dishonest and i was only there for 2 minutes.
National Review is a MAGAZINE
they do have a blog on their site, but that link wasnt to it

you continue to prove yourself a fucking IDIOT

In October, state authorities raided the organization's offices and alleged that its canvassers falsified forms with bogus names, fake addresses or famous personalities.

They seized voter registration forms and computer databases to determine how many fake forms were submitted and identify employees who were responsible.
State attorney general files charges against ACORN, 2 employees - Breaking News - ReviewJournal.com

So, with all that hoopla, they have charged two people with actually filing false forms. Sheesh, you fellows lose again.

Hmmm....
KXNT - Las Vegas - ACORN Facing Voter Fraud Charges
Nevada officials have filed a felony criminal complaint against the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, better known as ACORN.

That's the organization not just two people....

LOL. Two people were caught cheating to fill quotas and get a bonus. No evidence at all that there was a policy to fabicate false registrations. Unlike the proof that the Repubs illegally labeled over 50,000 people in Florida as felons in the 2000 election.
geezus Rocks come out here at Election times and see how many ILLEGALS democratic organizers get to vote for them...i think it is a 2 sided coin....but that fact will no doubt go right over your balding head....:eusa_eh:

Local News | Three plead guilty in fake voter scheme | Seattle Times Newspaper

"Three of seven defendants in the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history have pleaded guilty and one has been sentenced, prosecutors said Monday.

The defendants were all temporary employees of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, when they allegedly filled out and submitted more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards during a 2006 registration drive in King and Pierce counties."

How many of those fake registrations actually voted for President? Not one? Wow! So three lazy employees faked a bunch of registrations and got prosecuted for it.

But Acorn didn't. So you are a fucking liar. Doesn't the bible tell you not to lie? Fucking hypocrites.

Voter fraud is not as bad as Election fraud where the GOP actually stole 2 elections.

'Scuse me, but aside from the obvious "fucking" logic there, since voter fraud is election fraud, if the GOP stole the first election, would you kindly explain why Gore threw in the towel over the objections of his attorney?

Inside Obama’s Acorn

By Stanley Kurtz

You mean like left-wing sites where you "learned" that elections were "stolen"? <chuckle>

'Scuse me, but aside from the obvious "fucking" logic there, since voter fraud is election fraud, if the GOP stole the first election, would you kindly explain why Gore threw in the towel over the objections of his attorney?

you have to remember AllBiz.....you are talking to MR.LEFT FIELD....to him Nancy Pelosi is a Neo-Con.....

you have to remember AllBiz.....you are talking to MR.LEFT FIELD....to him Nancy Pelosi is a Neo-Con.....

Remember? I'm still learning the players. LOL

There is an argument, a rather lame one, to be made that some of those "liberals" are really "neo-cons" in disguise. The premise is based on "I was for it before I was against it" or "I am okay with this one even though I was against that one". On it's face, it seems valid. However, who they really mean when they use the term "neo-con" is anyone who backed the idea of the "new world order", mostly PNAC and Republicans of course. Interesting that they forget these real "neo-cons" in their liberal backyard.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQFySxzznw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEqg_UlGaA[/ame]

i saw that
funny as hell
the ACORN asshole had his ass handed to him, got thrown out of the set, then had the audacity to ask one of the producers out for a date with one of the lamest lines i've ever heard

he looked and acted like an old time union THUG

come to find out later, he actually WAS a union thug before he started to work for ACORN

:lol:
too f'n funny

I'm bummed, I missed it. I was busy watching the Penguins and forgot that it was on. :(

Forum List

Back