ACORN Finally Charged

Yeah, this is about what one would expect... the left is proven to be exactly what they're known to be and YAWN... the advocates of honest grass root "ORGANIZING" don't care...

It's sorta like when the Advocates of FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY see their representatives realizing more public debt than all the other Presidents BEFORE HER and... YAWN... they don't care... 'Oh! that's NECESSARY spendin'...'

I want to know why there were no arrests made on the ACORN individuals who cut-off the padlock on a foreclosed home. These jokers were so proud they conducted live interviews while doing the break-in.

Acorn, and it's employees, have been charged and convicted more than once in the past.

The leftie media just won't cover it, and leftist assholes like to pretend it didn't happen...and doesn't continue to happen.

To the media and the left, no amount of chicanery or illegality in the election process is too much, because they're "right" about the ultimate goal.

They aren't those idiots have been in trouble for vote fraud from virtually the day they came into existance.

Wow! After all the right wing comments that ACORN was stealing the election across the nation - this is what you come up with.

Now let's see if there are any convictions.

If so, they can spend their time in jail cells with those convicted in the Bush Cartel:lol:

They aren't those idiots have been in trouble for vote fraud from virtually the day they came into existance.

It was meant as a sarcastic comment on the one at the top....

And some convictions for voter fraud, not just registration:

The Columbus Dispatch : Campaigners fined for illegal '08 votes

Campaigners fined for illegal '08 votes
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:02 AM
BY BARBARA CARMEN
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

FRED SQUILLANTE | DISPATCH
Vote Today Ohio campaigners, from left, Yolanda Hippensteele, 30; Amy Little, 50; and Daniel "Tate" Hausman, 32, voted here instead of their home states to help Barack Obama in the fall election.

A Franklin County judge told three out-of-state campaigners for Barack Obama who voted here illegally that they should have known better.
The three chose Ohio over their home states -- where Obama was likely to win -- because they wanted to swing the Electoral College vote toward their candidate, Common Pleas Judge Charles A. Schneider said.

He ordered a year's probation, a $1,000 fine and a 60-day suspended jail sentence for Daniel "Tate" Hausman, 32, and Amy Little, 50, both of New York, and Yolanda Hippensteele, 30, of California.

All were paid staff members for Vote Today Ohio, an independent get-out-the-vote organization supporting the Democratic presidential candidate....

When do they charge them for campaining for ob/sama?
I didn't think a non profit was allowed to do that if they get gov. funds.
They even have a pic of the girl screaming "We want obama" into a megaphone on their site cover page, just to spit into our faces.
You obama idiots are nothing but brainwashed rabid dogs.

In October, state authorities raided the organization's offices and alleged that its canvassers falsified forms with bogus names, fake addresses or famous personalities.

They seized voter registration forms and computer databases to determine how many fake forms were submitted and identify employees who were responsible.
State attorney general files charges against ACORN, 2 employees - Breaking News - ReviewJournal.com

So, with all that hoopla, they have charged two people with actually filing false forms. Sheesh, you fellows lose again.

Wrong as usual. You turds have maintained all along that ACORN was not at fault. And yet they are. YOU have claimed that no charges would ever be filed because it was not the policy of ACORN to fabricate fake registrations, and you were wrong.

Usual left wing spin job. Get caught and claim it doesn't mean what it means.

LOL. Two people were caught cheating to fill quotas and get a bonus. No evidence at all that there was a policy to fabicate false registrations. Unlike the proof that the Repubs illegally labeled over 50,000 people in Florida as felons in the 2000 election.

Don't you wonder why they would have 'quotas' to meet to begin with? Don't you wonder why it is only (D) voters who they register? Of course you don't, because you don't think for yourself, you head over to the Huffington Post to get your talking point marching orders. :lol:

Hopefully many more charges to come against that piece of shit organization

Unfortunately they were appropriated millions of our tax dollars in the so called 'stimulus' bill, so they got their big payoff for all of their illegal activity. The public continues to go uninformed by all that is happening is Washington b/c of a media that is not doing their jobs. This administration is going to make previous corrupt administrations look like nothing in comparison.

Local News | Three plead guilty in fake voter scheme | Seattle Times Newspaper

"Three of seven defendants in the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history have pleaded guilty and one has been sentenced, prosecutors said Monday.

The defendants were all temporary employees of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, when they allegedly filled out and submitted more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards during a 2006 registration drive in King and Pierce counties."

How many of those fake registrations actually voted for President? Not one? Wow! So three lazy employees faked a bunch of registrations and got prosecuted for it.

But Acorn didn't. So you are a fucking liar. Doesn't the bible tell you not to lie? Fucking hypocrites.

Voter fraud is not as bad as Election fraud where the GOP actually stole 2 elections.

Unfortunately they were appropriated millions of our tax dollars in the so called 'stimulus' bill, so they got their big payoff for all of their illegal activity. The public continues to go uninformed by all that is happening is Washington b/c of a media that is not doing their jobs. This administration is going to make previous corrupt administrations look like nothing in comparison.

I heard that isn't true. Can you prove to us that ACORN got money from the stimulus bill?

I didn't think so.

I heard that isn't true. Can you prove to us that ACORN got money from the stimulus bill?

I didn't think so.
yes, they did you idiot

Has any Acorn employee actually been convicted yet? A couple of people involved in the rather interesting voting counts in Ohio were convicted.

You are such a complete hack. ACORN members are getting convicted all the time. It's more of a story when they aren't getting convicted than when they are. There are members under indictment for years after every election cycle. Keep defending the indefensible, but don't complain when the other side eventually stoops to your side's level and starts showing how to REALLY steal and election. It's simply disgusting that you will defend debasement of the electoral system just so you can win. Do you cheat in all aspects of your life, or is this just your favorite?

SEATTLE, Washington (CNN) -- Clifton Mitchell helped register nearly 2,000 voters for the community group ACORN. But not one of them actually existed.
Clifton Mitchell

Clifton Mitchell filled out voter cards using fake birthdays, Social Security numbers and baby-name books.

"I regret it. I paid the price for it," he said.

Mitchell was convicted last year and spent nearly three months in prison. He's one of the few ACORN workers convicted of voter registration fraud.

Today, he lives with his wife and two boys, ages 3 and 1, in a small apartment in suburban Seattle, Washington. Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."

Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.

And another

WA 2007 Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged, in the worst case of voter registration fraud in Washington state history. More than 2,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted by the group during a voter registration drive.

2008 An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.

2004 A grand jury indicted a Columbus ACORN worker for submitting a false signature and false voter registration form. In Franklin County, two ACORN workers submitted what the director of the board of election supervisors called “blatantly false” forms. In Cuyahoga County, ACORN and its affiliate Project Vote submitted registration cards that had the highest rate of errors for any voter registration group.

2007 A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.

2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.

2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.

CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.

And those are only the arrests and indictments of ACORN members. That doesn't even count other official actions against ACORN and their "registration efforts" like police investigations, election board fines, election boards throwing out registrations because they were clearly fraudulent etc.

Face it, if you back ACORN, you support the thwarting of the electoral will of the American people by any means and at any cost. ACORN is a synonym for political thuggery of the first order.

Local News | Three plead guilty in fake voter scheme | Seattle Times Newspaper

"Three of seven defendants in the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history have pleaded guilty and one has been sentenced, prosecutors said Monday.

The defendants were all temporary employees of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, when they allegedly filled out and submitted more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards during a 2006 registration drive in King and Pierce counties."

How many of those fake registrations actually voted for President? Not one? Wow! So three lazy employees faked a bunch of registrations and got prosecuted for it.

But Acorn didn't. So you are a fucking liar. Doesn't the bible tell you not to lie? Fucking hypocrites.

Voter fraud is not as bad as Election fraud where the GOP actually stole 2 elections.

What's more telling isn't so much that Acorn cons votes for Obama and other dems, but that Obama got his start DEFENDING Acorn voter fraud, and one of the first things he did as president was show his support of this criminal organization which helped to get him elected.

Has any Acorn employee actually been convicted yet? A couple of people involved in the rather interesting voting counts in Ohio were convicted.

You are such a complete hack. ACORN members are getting convicted all the time. It's more of a story when they aren't getting convicted than when they are. There are members under indictment for years after every election cycle. Keep defending the indefensible, but don't complain when the other side eventually stoops to your side's level and starts showing how to REALLY steal and election. It's simply disgusting that you will defend debasement of the electoral system just so you can win. Do you cheat in all aspects of your life, or is this just your favorite?

SEATTLE, Washington (CNN) -- Clifton Mitchell helped register nearly 2,000 voters for the community group ACORN. But not one of them actually existed.
Clifton Mitchell

Clifton Mitchell filled out voter cards using fake birthdays, Social Security numbers and baby-name books.

"I regret it. I paid the price for it," he said.

Mitchell was convicted last year and spent nearly three months in prison. He's one of the few ACORN workers convicted of voter registration fraud.

Today, he lives with his wife and two boys, ages 3 and 1, in a small apartment in suburban Seattle, Washington. Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."

Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.

And another

2007 Four ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City for charges including identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election.

CO 2005 Two ex-ACORN employees were convicted in Denver of perjury for submitting false voter registrations.

And those are only the arrests and indictments of ACORN members. That doesn't even count other official actions against ACORN and their "registration efforts" like police investigations, election board fines, election boards throwing out registrations because they were clearly fraudulent etc.

Face it, if you back ACORN, you support the thwarting of the electoral will of the American people by any means and at any cost. ACORN is a synonym for political thuggery of the first order.

Lol. You fucking idiot. Do you not know what the word CONVICTED means? PLEAD GUILTY? That's a little more damning than indictments and arrests.

Acorn employees have repeatedly admitted to voter fraud, and those who drag it out get convicted.

Forum List

Back