Acorn Fighting Back

Glad you're amused.

This thread is a waste of space.

It's designed to cause that response.

It's dishonest and of course people like you think it's funny.

However adults feel it's shit.

What other infantile trick do you think is funny?

OOOoooooh. Snippy aren't we. Not really, it was designed to have the reader read the article. You didn't and jumped right in with both feet and then tried to backpedal rapidly. Got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and started to make excuses. I guess that could be considered adult, in some alternate universe or politics.
Ya screwed up, be an adult, man up, admit it and move on.

NOOOOOOOO, the title is meant to mislead. It said Acorn, not Acorns. This in itself was a deception. Notice how few are talking about the topic the OP intended.

If the article was meant to be read by all it would have been cut and pasted on the posting, not just a simple link posted leading to it.

Several members have already posted similar comments to mine, so obviously I wasn't the only person to fall for it. It's not hard to fathom the OPs intent.

I already admitted the screw up but that doesn't make the original post anything other then what it is. And that is Shit.

It's ok, just bustin' your balls.
But remember two words: Personal responsibility..........LOL

Course they're fighting back.

All their money is being cut off.

Obama is gonna have to find other ways of getting it to them.

His political advisor (Karl Rove's job) is an ACORN board member.

For the record, the "Karl Rove's job" is held by a guy named Dave Axlerod. Who has nothing to do with ACORN.
Just sayin'.

OOOoooooh. Snippy aren't we. Not really, it was designed to have the reader read the article. You didn't and jumped right in with both feet and then tried to backpedal rapidly. Got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and started to make excuses. I guess that could be considered adult, in some alternate universe or politics.
Ya screwed up, be an adult, man up, admit it and move on.

NOOOOOOOO, the title is meant to mislead. It said Acorn, not Acorns. This in itself was a deception. Notice how few are talking about the topic the OP intended.

If the article was meant to be read by all it would have been cut and pasted on the posting, not just a simple link posted leading to it.

Several members have already posted similar comments to mine, so obviously I wasn't the only person to fall for it. It's not hard to fathom the OPs intent.

I already admitted the screw up but that doesn't make the original post anything other then what it is. And that is Shit.

It's ok, just bustin' your balls.
But remember two words: Personal responsibility..........LOL

Personal responsibility???

Maybe you might want to quit acting like a child and drop it.

For the record, the "Karl Rove's job" is held by a guy named Dave Axlerod. Who has nothing to do with ACORN.
Just sayin'.

Axlerod is his lead campaign advisor.

The guy I'm talking about is being kept under raps to prevent anyone from looking further into his background. This guy is helping Obama set policy. He's involved in the health care policies that Obama is pushing.

His name escapes me. Gasphart or something.

Right now I can't find any mention of him anywhere. He's not even listed as a member of his staff. His name will soon surface and then the connections with be unearthed.

Just sayin'.

At the very least Axelrod being Obama's chief political advisor has intimate knowledge that we are not privy to. That is why Axelrod is obama's closest and most important advisor. Working on Obama's campaign as the chief strategist means as of the 2008 presidential campaign David Axelrod is now forever directly tied to ACORN.

At the very least Axelrod being Obama's chief political advisor has intimate knowledge that we are not privy to. That is why Axelrod is obama's closest and most important advisor. .

I am sure Obama keeps Axelrod away from Michelle.

Last edited:

Just sayin'.

The guy I'm talking about is being kept under raps to prevent anyone from looking further into his background. This guy is helping Obama set policy. He's involved in the health care policies that Obama is pushing.

Right now I can't find any mention of him anywhere. He's not even listed as a member of his staff. His name will soon surface and then the connections with be unearthed.

Whatever....
YOU mentioned this mystery guy with Karl Rove's job.
And Karl Rove's job is held by Axlerod.
YOUR comparison is farcical.
just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

Whatever....
YOU mentioned this mystery guy with Karl Rove's job.
And Karl Rove's job is held by Axlerod.
YOUR comparison is farcical.
just sayin'.

I'm not the one that originally made the claim.

I'm just repeating what was reported in the news. I'd have more information but the story was never repeated most likely because the guy is a direct link to ACORN.

Axelrod is the front man.

The guy I'm talking about is being kept under wraps.

Obama has a way of going around the rules.....not adhering to them.

This is another example of it.

Another is his heavy use of czars.

Eventually he will be exposed.

Last edited:

You're not really gonna continue this LIE about the czars, are you?
I'm sure you have been shown here at some point that Obama has roughly the same number of czars that GW had.
Remember...back when it was unimportant?
Ya can't believe everything ANYTHING on the Fox News.

This thread is about Acorns not ACORN.

It's a trick.

Face it, some of the obsessed CANNOT READ, likely did not read the original article.

If that was not so pathetic it really would be funny.

It is that old critical thinking monster raising its ugly little pointy head again!

I'm sure you have been shown here at some point that Obama has roughly the same number of czars that GW had.

I don't think so dude. You're being real rough in your assurtions.

I'm gonna go along with you because it doesn't really matter in the balance of things. That being the case the difference is that Bush had czars that were giving him advice.

Obama has czars that are running segments of his administration.....which is illegal.

I'm sure if the Dems lose the majority this will become a major problem to him.

Last edited:
This thread is about Acorns not ACORN.

It's a trick.

Face it, some of the obsessed CANNOT READ, likely did not read the original article.

If that was not so pathetic it really would be funny.

It is that old critical thinking monster raising its ugly little pointy head again!

Thus the purpose for this thread in the first place.

Thankyou for once again point this out.

I don't think so dude. You're being real rough in your assurtions.

I'm gonna go along with you because it doesn't really matter in the balance of things. That being the case the difference is that Bush had czars that were giving him advice.

Obama has czars that are running segments of his administration.....which is illegal.

I'm sure if the Dems lose the majority this will become a major problem to him.

So now you are calling my fact a lie. (just look it up, genius)
And you follow that up with "but Obama's czars are different".
You do realize how dumb you sound, right?

Forum List

Back