Acorn Fighting Back

Course they're fighting back.

All their money is being cut off.

Obama is gonna have to find other ways of getting it to them.

His political advisor (Karl Rove's job) is an ACORN board member.

Ha ha.
You may want to read the articles before commenting.
Just sayin :lol:

Should have been "Acorns fighting back"

This is a shit thread.

Last edited:
foambutton2.gif

Has he taken their leader's head, or has he recruited them to his army?

Yep, they are fighting back.

They have many criminals in their organization
They are being convicted of many crimes
They lost some of their funding (they will still receive over a billion of stimulus before the 2010 election)

What would criminals do for 50 million dollars, hypothetically, would people who are already committing crimes actually murder someone for 50 million, consider ACORN will receive over a billion, is it possible that an organization that has countless criminals, is it possible that these criminals within the ACORN organization would committ murder in order to divert the attention away from themselves, in order to receive billions and millions of dollars.

and they can hire professionals not the idiots on the corners that are caught on tape constantly for 10K. lol

They are done. While human trafficking and voter fraud are very serious issues, I don't think we've seen nuttin yet. Journalists are following the money and it appears that massive tax fraud and money laundering will be the next scandal.Whisteblowers are coming out of the woodwork.

Yep, they are fighting back.

They have many criminals in their organization
They are being convicted of many crimes
They lost some of their funding (they will still receive over a billion of stimulus before the 2010 election)

What would criminals do for 50 million dollars, hypothetically, would people who are already committing crimes actually murder someone for 50 million, consider ACORN will receive over a billion, is it possible that an organization that has countless criminals, is it possible that these criminals within the ACORN organization would committ murder in order to divert the attention away from themselves, in order to receive billions and millions of dollars.
Cardinal Fang! Read the charges!!!

We're having a bumper crop of acorns also. The slightest breeze and it sounds like it's hailing, hell I won't even go in the back yard without a hard hat. All the squirrels are busy making acorn forts and having mock battles, one squirrel has almost completed an acorn construction of Buckingham Palace, 1:8 scale.

We're having a bumper crop of acorns also. The slightest breeze and it sounds like it's hailing, hell I won't even go in the back yard without a hard hat. All the squirrels are busy making acorn forts and having mock battles, one squirrel has almost completed an acorn construction of Buckingham Palace, 1:8 scale.

here in massachusetts, we usually just elect them to the legislature.

Are you implying Karl Rove is an Acorn board member? If so, then you're going to have to prove that claim.

here in massachusetts, we usually just elect them to the legislature.

Unfortunately you can't pay them with acorns.

Are you implying Karl Rove is an Acorn board member? If so, then you're going to have to prove that claim.
Um... that's not what he said.

That's why I ask. Since you seem to know what mudwhistle thinks, then tell me what did he mean by "His political advisor (Karl Rove's job) is an ACORN board member."?

That's why I ask. Since you seem to know what mudwhistle thinks, then tell me what did he mean by "His political advisor (Karl Rove's job) is an ACORN board member."?

Um.

"His political advisor (Karl Rove's job) is an ACORN board member."?

He's saying that his political advisor is an ACORN board member. He clarifies 'political advisor' as the person who has the job Rove did during the previous administration ... not that Rove is the person connected to ACORN.

Forum List

Back