Acorn crimes spread accross the USA

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
From Andrew Brietbart:

Big Government » Blog Archive » BREAKING: ACORN’s New Orleans Office Raided by Louisiana Attorney General

In a fast-breaking development comes word that agents of the Attorney’s General office in Louisiana have raided ACORN’s offices in New Orleans. ACORN’s New Orleans was, for decades, the headquarters of the national community organizing association. News of the raid comes from Marcel Reid and her colleagues at ACORN 8, an association of former ACORN leaders and board members. Many of the individuals involved with ACORN 8 were fired from ACORN for demanding a forensic audit following an embezzlement scandal involving Dale Rathke, brother of ACORN co-founder Wade Rathke.

Funny how so many current events can overshadow a major scandal involving Obama.

I'm sure ACORN has covered their ass. They have had months to fix the books!

how is this involving obama again?

It's a stretch ... but I think this is the link ...

The large office building sits at the corner of Dorgenois and Canal. ACORN staffers were given no notice that a search would be conducted today, Herring said.

Without any more details though, it's a very weak stretch.

• Banned
Obama as an attorney represented ACORN in a lawsuit or two. I think that was the Community Reinvestment Act thing that got banks to give loans to poor folk who could not pay the loans back.

Obama also hired someone from ACORN for 800k to work on his presidential campaign.

From Andrew Brietbart:

Big Government » Blog Archive » BREAKING: ACORN’s New Orleans Office Raided by Louisiana Attorney General

In a fast-breaking development comes word that agents of the Attorney’s General office in Louisiana have raided ACORN’s offices in New Orleans. ACORN’s New Orleans was, for decades, the headquarters of the national community organizing association. News of the raid comes from Marcel Reid and her colleagues at ACORN 8, an association of former ACORN leaders and board members. Many of the individuals involved with ACORN 8 were fired from ACORN for demanding a forensic audit following an embezzlement scandal involving Dale Rathke, brother of ACORN co-founder Wade Rathke.

Funny how so many current events can overshadow a major scandal involving Obama.

Great, I'm glad to see someone is finally doing something about ACORN but until I see incontrovertible proof that Obama is somehow tied to this criminally then all I can say is you're pissing in the partisan wind.

• Banned
Come on, Obama is ACORN, cant you see that, republicans are all good, democrats are all bad, this proves it.

Seriously though, its all Obama.

Actually, it is a stretch to tie Obama to ACORNS crime, I admit I used a little creative license stating a scandal involving Obama. I would of thought everyone would see that I was creating a little stir.

That aside Obama did use ACORN and did represent ACORN.

Congress should be investigating ACORN, the Justice department should be investigating ACORN, why the political protection.

Come on, Obama is ACORN, cant you see that, republicans are all good, democrats are all bad, this proves it.

Actually, it is a stretch to tie Obama to ACORNS crime, I admit I used a little creative license stating a scandal involving Obama. I would of thought everyone would see that I was creating a little stir.

Congress should be investigating ACORN, the Justice department should be investigating ACORN, why the political protection.

What federal crimes should they be investigated by the Justice dept. for?

RICO
Aiding and abetting human smuggling
Wire fraud
Welfare fraud
Obstruction

Is this really the best you have for today?

Where does it say President Obama is connected?

Where was an arrest made?

Why don't you just go back to posting birther threads?

What was the alleged crime?

Is this really the best you have for today?

Where does it say President Obama is connected?

Where was an arrest made?

Why don't you just go back to posting birther threads?

What was the alleged crime?

Wingnuts like Rep. Steve King of Iowa told them the Prez is connected, so that's good enough for them.

RICO
Wire fraud
Welfare fraud
Obstruction

RICO?

Now, I'm sure its easier to just pull things out of your ass, but why don't you give us evidence that ACORN has done any of these things.

I don't understandthe obsession with trying to tar Obama with this scandel. He got campaign funding from ACORN which I feel was inappropriate use of taxpayers funding. However, it is ACORN that is corrupt. Nothing necessarily to do with Obama.

If he's guilty of something, great. If not, that's great too. It is ACORN that is being investigated - and rightly so.

An internal review had determined that the amount embezzled was $5 million, " the new subpoena says.

WOW OH WOW. 5 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how much that is????

That' like one dollars plus another dollar, BUT 5 MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!

RUN CHICKEN LITTLE, RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!

Let me point out that Republicans spent more than 40 million dollars and thousands of man hours trying to link the Clinton's to some land deal. Even today, idiot Republicans believe the Clinton's were "guilty" of "something" and many will even say they were found "guilty" of "something".

Bill Clinton has made over one hundred and nine million dollars from just speaking engagements. George Bush gets 100,000 dollars for each 40 minutes speech as a "motivational speaker".

As a best selling author (who actually writes his own books - not like Sarah Palin), once Obama leaves office, he will make tens of millions. I bet, as the first black president, he will double or triple what Clinton made.

The definition of insanity is when someone does the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Republicans already tried this with Clinton. It was take a real drooling idiot to accuse Obama of settling for "peanuts" when a "thinking person" knows he will make tens of millions at the minimum.

ACORN embezzlement was $5 million, La. attorney general says | Louisiana Politics & Government - - Louisiana Politics | State Legislature News - NOLA.com

RICO
Wire fraud
Welfare fraud
Obstruction

misuse of public funds.

An internal review had determined that the amount embezzled was $5 million, " the new subpoena says.

WOW OH WOW. 5 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how much that is????

That' like one dollars plus another dollar, BUT 5 MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!

RUN CHICKEN LITTLE, RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!

Let me point out that Republicans spent more than 40 million dollars and thousands of man hours trying to link the Clinton's to some land deal. Even today, idiot Republicans believe the Clinton's were "guilty" of "something" and many will even say they were found "guilty" of "something".

Bill Clinton has made over one hundred and nine million dollars from just speaking engagements. George Bush gets 100,000 dollars for each 40 minutes speech as a "motivational speaker".

As a best selling author (who actually writes his own books - not like Sarah Palin), once Obama leaves office, he will make tens of millions. I bet, as the first black president, he will double or triple what Clinton made.

The definition of insanity is when someone does the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Republicans already tried this with Clinton. It was take a real drooling idiot to accuse Obama of settling for "peanuts" when a "thinking person" knows he will make tens of millions at the minimum.

ACORN embezzlement was $5 million, La. attorney general says | Louisiana Politics & Government - - Louisiana Politics | State Legislature News - NOLA.com

So one stupid act negates defrauding the taxpayer. Okaaaaaaaay.

What an absolutely fucking stupid justification. Seriously! I'm dumbfounded. Wow! You must have chugged a good amount of koolaid today! You need to pee yet? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back