ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Enough to pay for health care reform. If we controlled the borders.

I don't know about that, but it could have been paid for with the top 1# tax breaks rammed through by the prior administration. But they created so much work, right? How's that trickle down economics working out?
Oh, and I'm sure you will "bad rep" me for my opposing opinion. That seems to be what you do. It must be sad to be so scared and reactionary all the time.
It's ok, buddy. The red dots don't bother me. But they do seem to make you feel important. So go wild, big guy!

laughingman3-1.jpg

Post all the 7th grade "fail" pics you want. I'm right.

Just breaking.... The two Washington DC employees of ACORN who also tried to finance a brothel? Fired. The Census bureau? Said ACORN will NOT help in any way now with the census.

I've no idea why folks continue to try to talk about vote fraud, voter registration fraud, and the like in this thread. This thread is about ACORN Housing Assistance and their apparent systemic illegal activities.

the peeps that volunteer of "work" (if you want to call it that) for ACORN are also more than likely to have some "free time."

The folks that gather census information for the Cnesus Burea are generally a bunch of part-timers.

In what world are we supposed to live in order to believe that the ACORN "employees" with any "free time" are not going to alos be Census Bureau part-timers?

it may be true that there will be no direct or official hiring of "ACORN" by the Census Bureau to do the data collection, but it is silly to believe that the same folks who work for ACORN will not be insinuating themselves into the process.

More good news is that the Census Bureau has severed ties to ACORN.

Good news indeed:

Census Bureau Severs Ties With ACORN - Political News - FOXNews.com

..."Over the last several months, through ongoing communication with our regional offices, it is clear that ACORN's affiliation with the 2010 Census promotion has caused sufficient concern in the general public, has indeed become a distraction from our mission, and may even become a discouragement to public cooperation, negatively impacting 2010 Census efforts," read a letter from Census Director Robert M. Groves to the president of ACORN.

"Unfortunately, we no longer have confidence that our national partnership agreement is being effectively managed through your many local offices. For the reasons stated, we therefore have decided to terminate the partnership," the letter said.

The news follows the firing Friday of two more ACORN employees after new hidden-camera footage showed workers for the group advising a couple posing as a pimp and prostitute how to subvert the law.

Ranking Member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) reacted to the news Friday night, applauding the decision by the Census Bureau.

"ACORN had no business working on the Census. ACORN’s partisan election efforts and its involvement in criminal conduct rightly disqualified it from working on the non-partisan mission of the Census to accurately and honestly count the U.S. population," Rep. Issa said....

now if we can get this trash outta voter registration we have the power of the vote back. and keep trash like Osama out of office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what the dollar figure would be if we added up all the Welfare fraud?

I don't know about that, but it could have been paid for with the top 1# tax breaks rammed through by the prior administration. But they created so much work, right? How's that trickle down economics working out?
Oh, and I'm sure you will "bad rep" me for my opposing opinion. That seems to be what you do. It must be sad to be so scared and reactionary all the time.
It's ok, buddy. The red dots don't bother me. But they do seem to make you feel important. So go wild, big guy!

CryGlennCry...quite an apropos moniker I would venture.....

creepysmilegif.gif

creepysmilegif.gif

Stay away from bad Acid from now on. Right now think Niacin, B-12.

BO; “If you want to know what I think, just look at who I surround myself with. If I'm interested in figuring out my foreign policy, I associate myself with my running mate Joe Biden or with Dick Lugar, the Republican ranking member on the Senate foreign relations committee or General Jim Jones, the former supreme allied commander of NATO. Those are the people, Democrats and Republicans, who have shaped my ideas and who will be surrounding me.”

Cass Sustein – June 03
“Because every old person was once young, an emphasis on life-years does not discriminate against anyone. The people who lose when older also gained when younger. In producing regulatory impact analysis agencies should inquire into life -years and take account of that inquiry in deciding what to do.”
John Holdren
“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation then a vasectomy might be easier to implement then trying to sterilize men.”
“Indeed it has been concluded that compulsory population control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion could be sustains under the existing constitution if a population crisis becomes sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”
Mark Lloyd
“Pressure, pressure, pressure. It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. This freedom is all to often an exaggeration. At the very least bling references to freedom of speech of the press serve as a distraction from critical examination of other communications policies.”
Ezekiel Emanuel
“Services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed.”

BO; “If you want to know what I think, just look at who I surround myself with.”

Forum List

Back