ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Feb 28, 2009
Hidden camera session, where ACORN workers show what they think is a hooker and a pimp how to break several federal laws, including support for importing underage girls from El Salvador to work in this country as prostitutes. Watch and learn:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtTnizEnC1U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtTnizEnC1U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Getting them financing for a brothel. Hiding the illegal, "imported" girls as dependents. Couching prostitution as "performance art."

Is ACORN corrupt, a criminal organization from the top down?

Given the rogues gallery that is ACORN's "leadership", there's little doubt that this kind of behavior is indeed systemic.

Maybe we could somehow get the Brit press to come and investigate this...Lord knows our own derelicts in the MSM won't.

Conspiracy to commit tax fraud?

That might qualify as a reason to pull a tax license.

And why would our beloved community organizers wish to offer advice on how to commit crimes to a ho, a pimp and anybody seeking to import underage girls for prostitution. The "reform now" part of "acorn" just means absolutely nothing?

Amazingly revolting material.

• Banned
Conspiracy to commit tax fraud?

That might qualify as a reason to pull a tax license.

And why would our beloved community organizers wish to offer advice on how to commit crimes to a ho, a pimp and anybody seeking to import underage girls for prostitution. The "reform now" part of "acorn" just means absolutely nothing?

Amazingly revolting material.
It's just astounding. There is NO way anyone could have written or made up this stuff.

hidden camera session, where acorn workers show what they think is a hooker and a pimp how to break several federal laws, including support for importing underage girls from el salvador to work in this country as prostitutes. Watch and learn:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lttnizenc1u&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lttnizenc1u&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

getting them financing for a brothel. Hiding the illegal, "imported" girls as dependents. Couching prostitution as "performance art."

is acorn corrupt, a criminal organization from the top down?

omg..

I can't help but ask the question.....are this ACORN people that stupid to go along with this proposition OR is this such a common occurrence at ACORN facilities that this couples' presentation is not raising any suspicions? I mean come on, who here wouldn't think this was a joke. A hooker hanging with a guy who has political aspirations. What we have here are bad actors who duped government funded community organizers. Wow.

Hidden camera session, where ACORN workers show what they think is a hooker and a pimp how to break several federal laws, including support for importing underage girls from El Salvador to work in this country as prostitutes. Watch and learn:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtTnizEnC1U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtTnizEnC1U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Getting them financing for a brothel. Hiding the illegal, "imported" girls as dependents. Couching prostitution as "performance art."

Is ACORN corrupt, a criminal organization from the top down?

Ya know, I have some tax questions, I think I will look one of their offices up. :lol:

I can't help but ask the question.....are this ACORN people that stupid to go along with this proposition OR is this such a common occurrence at ACORN facilities that this couples' presentation is not raising any suspicions? I mean come on, who here wouldn't think this was a joke. A hooker hanging with a guy who has political aspirations. What we have here are bad actors who duped government funded community organizers. Wow.
ACORN claims these two "tried this scam and failed at several of our offices" uhh, yeah right! Ya'll over there at ACORN ever hear of email, ya know to.... Like, WARN your offices this was going on?

Instead of being contrite and promising an investigation, they instead lie and deny as first response. Quite telling isn't it.

Think of the Millions they cost us sorting all of the fraudulent Voter Registrations they get paid by us to submit. Why is it that they are still around. Do they have power over the Attorney General? Do they own Him too? States need to Independently start investigating this Clown Show, and all of their subsidiaries, while they still can.

Obama want them to count the Census, and do it through The White House, Not Congress?

And Allow them to estimate blocks, rather than actually Poll? Bad enough last time when they got paid to count us 50 times over.

Is it Obama Nation or Abomination? Whats the New Flag gonna look like?

I tried to find this video on youtube, but I can't find it. Has it been removed? Will this video eventually get removed from USMB? This is the kind of stuff that needs to be shown across America. Will the media snuff it out?

I think maybe it will take a truly professional spokesman to pitch this little radio ad:

Image from that video clip presented in the OP (with sound muted):

Voice-over:

"Need your community organized?

Need Reform NOW?

Need tax advice?

Who ya gonna trust?

Come to H&R Blockhead --errr-- that is, Come to ACORN!

Don't let pesky facts or the law impede you! Laws are meant to be evaded!

ACORN. We're here for you!"

Beck have this yet??

This one should be good for a month of replaying on his radio and teevee programs.

Beck's live radio show is interviewing Hannah, the prostitute, right now. He has already told her she needs to get security because she has entered into a very dangerous zone. She is about to tell her story on this ACORN investigation..

I tried to find this video on youtube, but I can't find it. Has it been removed? Will this video eventually get removed from USMB? This is the kind of stuff that needs to be shown across America. Will the media snuff it out?
It looks like the embed code was somehow messed up here, when my OP was quoted. The video is still in the OP, which gets the embed from here:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=LtTnizEnC1U]YouTube - ACORN Baltimore Prostitution Investigation Part I[/ame]

Forum List

Back