ACLU Will Sue to Block Alabama

Illegal.

Illegal.

Illegal.

Illegal.

Illegal.

Illegal.

I do not know if the law goes so far it is illegal. Nice if the ACLU to be out protecting folks though.

Personally I think we should take anyone looking to come here and work. Too many of my creamy colored friends think they paid into unemployment for a decade so they "have it coming".

Bring me sone working Mexicans in. Perhaps my house value will go uo if demand goes up.

Did anyone notice the hypocrisy:

The AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union protect everyone except AMERICANS!

No really! They protect the constitutional rights of everyone from jews to blacks to kkk members who want to adopt a highway.

I think I would use liberal views to find SOME excuse to not honor the kkk's constitutional rights. Darn conservative ACLU out there defending everyone.

I do not know if the law goes so far it is illegal. Nice if the ACLU to be out protecting folks though.

Personally I think we should take anyone looking to come here and work. Too many of my creamy colored friends think they paid into unemployment for a decade so they "have it coming".

Bring me sone working Mexicans in. Perhaps my house value will go uo if demand goes up.

Did anyone notice the hypocrisy:

The AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union protect everyone except AMERICANS!

No really! They protect the constitutional rights of everyone from jews to blacks to kkk members who want to adopt a highway.

I think I would use liberal views to find SOME excuse to not honor the kkk's constitutional rights. Darn conservative ACLU out there defending everyone.

Actually that's not their current focus.

They'll take up an American cause once in a great while, but most of the time they're defending aliens.

Oh, much of the Obama Department of Justice has former ACLU members in it.

In other words, a driver's license? Sounds like that's what we do now.

well, on the surface it doesn't sound like a big deal at all Bro, but let's say you're out for a walk on as nice day, which because you forgot your ID turns it into an overnight in one of the many lucrative detention facilities looking for biz

these are the pitfalls of deputizing dopes you see......

The law does not allow police officers to stop people who are out for a walk on a nice day.

Petition to Defund and Expose ACLU
URGENT CALL TO ACTION
The ACLU: a wolf in sheep's clothing
Protect our religious and moral heritage...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:
DEFUND THE ACLU!
To:
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher
Sen. Dianne Feinstein
Sen. Barbara Boxer

May 17, 2011

For many years,we have been treated like second class,non-citizens. Illegal aliens,non-citizens,criminals,are treated better than Christian citizens! Christian Attorney organizations,are supported by citizen donations. The ACLU is given MILLIONS of taxpayers' dollars' to fight against the rights of taxpaying,Americans! Why is this abusive,discriminatory behavior approved of and supported by our federal government and policy makers?!

Congress.org - Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California): DEFUND THE ACLU!

GOOD.
i'm sorry, but you're dumb as hell. the aclu does not receive federal money.

jesus, some people just can't be bothered to learn the facts - they just fill the gaps with truthiness.

WHEREAS, the vast majority of taxpayers do not want to be forced to pay the ACLU to sue their neighbors and friends in the ACLU\'s efforts to strip America of all signs of faith; and

WHEREAS, the Establisment Clause of the First Amendment was not contemplated when USC section 1988 was passed;

THEREFORE, the People of the United States call upon their Congress to amend USC section 1988 so that hostile special interest groups such as the ACLU can no longer be granted taxpayer money to attack Americans and their institutions.

Stop taxpayer funding of the ACLU

Good, if you hate America this is great.

Why is it that the public school "evil whiteman" brainwashing worked on some kids and not on others?:eusa_eh:

Because the 'others' refused to play the victims. Something they learned from their parents not to do. You can ONLY be a victim if you let yourself be victimized. Some kids were unfortunate to have parents who served them a daily dose of victimization.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION
The ACLU: a wolf in sheep's clothing
Protect our religious and moral heritage...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:
DEFUND THE ACLU!
To:
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher
Sen. Dianne Feinstein
Sen. Barbara Boxer

May 17, 2011

For many years,we have been treated like second class,non-citizens. Illegal aliens,non-citizens,criminals,are treated better than Christian citizens! Christian Attorney organizations,are supported by citizen donations. The ACLU is given MILLIONS of taxpayers' dollars' to fight against the rights of taxpaying,Americans! Why is this abusive,discriminatory behavior approved of and supported by our federal government and policy makers?!

Congress.org - Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California): DEFUND THE ACLU!

GOOD.
i'm sorry, but you're dumb as hell. the aclu does not receive federal money.

jesus, some people just can't be bothered to learn the facts - they just fill the gaps with truthiness.

They call themselves a non-profit group so they are tax-exempt.

They are in all respects the biggest ally to terrorists in America.

And some of them are currently in the Obama Department of Justice.

That it will punish people for being brown

:eusa_whistle: Umm.. There are plenty of blond blue-eyed people in Mexico and South America idiot. And being Mexican and so forth is not a race, if they were all light skinned people coming across the boarder it would make no difference, the reaction would be the same. Your comment is so ignorant, almost a child like stupidity I must say.

That it will punish people for being brown

:eusa_whistle: Umm.. There are plenty of blond blue-eyed people in Mexico and South America idiot. And being Mexican and so forth is not a race, if they were all light skinned people coming across the boarder it would make no difference, the reaction would be the same. Your comment is so ignorant, almost a child like stupidity I must say.

How brown is El Presidente Calderon?

In other words, a driver's license? Sounds like that's what we do now.

well, on the surface it doesn't sound like a big deal at all Bro, but let's say you're out for a walk on as nice day, which because you forgot your ID turns it into an overnight in one of the many lucrative detention facilities looking for biz

these are the pitfalls of deputizing dopes you see......

The law does not allow police officers to stop people who are out for a walk on a nice day.

I've worked with the bro's in blue for 2 decades, they're rather good at inventing ways of 'investigating' what thgey wish, when they want to Taz

Trust me, they don't need any more fuel to do so....

Wonder why it is that there are so many people who are afraid to rid the country of illegal alien criminals and always pop up to try and block any attempt to make life difficult for them? When you have roaches in your house, if you don't get them out, there will always be more.

well, because the method of extermination kills the residents as well Dawg

or, if you're not in the mood for metaphors , lets just say that our freedoms are an altruism that the majority would not stand by at their own expense

That's why they say freedom isn't free, and like it or not the ACLU would stand by Satan himself if he were to forward complaint his freedoms were violated

IMHO, that such situations paints the ACLU a 'terrorist' orginization to some of you simply portrays the lack of resolve or comprehension of upholding an altruism under fire , at least until the civil rights cannon points in your direction.........

~S~

Originally posted by Jroc
Umm.. There are plenty of blond blue-eyed people in Mexico and South America idiot. And being Mexican and so forth is not a race, if they were all light skinned people coming across the boarder it would make no difference, the reaction would be the same.

The hell it would!!

If blond, blue-eyed german-brazilians were crossing the border half of America would be rolling out the welcome mat just like Israel does everytime Jews from all all over the world arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport.

Maybe not rolling out the welcome mat but there wouldn't be anything even remotely similar to the present hysteria.

And I'm not blaming them. German-brazilians, argentines or chileans would not drastically change America's demographics just like the small african immigration we see today.

José;3743953 said:
Originally posted by Jroc
Umm.. There are plenty of blond blue-eyed people in Mexico and South America idiot. And being Mexican and so forth is not a race, if they were all light skinned people coming across the boarder it would make no difference, the reaction would be the same.

The hell it would!!

If blond, blue-eyed german-brazilians were crossing the border half of America would be rolling out the welcome mat just like Israel does everytime Jews from all all over the world arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport.

Maybe not rolling out the welcome mat but there wouldn't be anything even remotely similar to the present hysteria.

And I'm not blaming them. German-brazilians, argentines or chileans would not drastically change America's demographics just like the small african immigration we see today.

I don't think anyone is worrying about something changing in this country like they do in Mexico. Mexico has a racist law that only a set percentage of non-Hispanics are allowed to immigrate into their country.

I really get tired of all of these countries bitching about America's laws when their laws are much, much worse.

Wonder why it is that there are so many people who are afraid to rid the country of illegal alien criminals and always pop up to try and block any attempt to make life difficult for them? When you have roaches in your house, if you don't get them out, there will always be more.

well, because the method of extermination kills the residents as well Dawg

or, if you're not in the mood for metaphors , lets just say that our freedoms are an altruism that the majority would not stand by at their own expense

That's why they say freedom isn't free, and like it or not the ACLU would stand by Satan himself if he were to forward complaint his freedoms were violated

IMHO, that such situations paints the ACLU a 'terrorist' orginization to some of you simply portrays the lack of resolve or comprehension of upholding an altruism under fire , at least until the civil rights cannon points in your direction.........

~S~

What the ACLU does sounds noble but in fact what they are doing is attempting to give rights to those who don't have them coming to them.

They protect law-breakers who come to this country and expect something from us that their own country would never under any circumstance give to us.

The solution to all of this is make it extremely difficult for illegals to live and work here. The ACLU is one of the entities that is fighting this, thus making the problem worse.

What the ACLU does sounds noble but in fact what they are doing is attempting to give rights to those who don't have them coming to them.

only by proxy Mud, the intent is to protect everyone's rights
They protect law-breakers who come to this country and expect something from us that their own country would never under any circumstance give to us.

true, in fact , unless you'e an indian (my kids are % wise) we came from every sh*thole in the world for that very reason

but just who are the lawbreakers? protecting the rights we all enjoy should be the issue , because life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness DOES have a proprietory meaning in America , so see, painting the aclu in the same corner with bad legislative actions is just unfair because THEY DON"T MAKE LAWS

The solution to all of this is make it extremely difficult for illegals to live and work here. The ACLU is one of the entities that is fighting this, thus making the problem worse.

Mud, i work construction. On one big job i'm having to put up with HB-1's , let me tell you , it's mighty hard to work with these people who are hired by big biz here LEGALLY evading just about every federal employment law we have , while the unemployed homies keep coming up and asking me who's hiring

Worse is, they have 1 f'ing speed , like they're all been dropped on their heads as babies

The illegals simply follow these folks here, thus the illegal immigrant sanfu

but let me make this Nixionain clear here>

I hate the living sh*t outta this! They're literally taking the bread outta hungry mouths locally! The legislators who allow this to continue should be lit on FIRE!

That said , i will NOT allow myself to concede ONE iota of our freedoms taken away, compromised, or otherwise conceeded because of systemic flaws

They were paid for in blood, and i will respect that above all, even if it (and it does) mean $$$ outta this boy's pocket

~S~

Originally posted by mudwhistle
I don't think anyone is worrying about something changing in this country like they do in Mexico. Mexico has a racist law that only a set percentage of non-Hispanics are allowed to immigrate into their country.

HA, HA, HA...

I have to laugh at this absurd statement!!!!

Protecting the racial makeup of the country is no longer one of the main duties of any nation's government...

Now it's "racism"...

I guess someone forgot to tell this to 90% of the world (Japan, Russia, China, Africa etc, etc...):

About 1.6% of Japan's total legal resident population are foreign nationals. 98.4% are ethnic japanese.

South Korea is among the world's most ethnically homogeneous nations.

Multiculturalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The indoctrination perpetrated by the ideologues of multiculturalism on the american people deserves a standing ovation. They really managed to conflate immigration laws with "racism".

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
José;3744161 said:
Originally posted by mudwhistle

HA, HA, HA...

I have to laugh at this absurd statement!!!!

Protecting the racial makeup of the country is no longer one of the main duties of any nation's government...

Now it's "racism"...

I guess someone forgot to tell this to 90% of the world (Japan, Russia, China, Africa etc, etc...):

About 1.6% of Japan's total legal resident population are foreign nationals. 98.4% are ethnic japanese.

South Korea is among the world's most ethnically homogeneous nations.

Multiculturalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The indoctrination perpetrated by the ideologues of multiculturalism on the american people deserves a standing ovation. They really managed to conflate immigration laws with "racism".

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The US has been built on multi culturalism and folks have been fighting it tooth and nail every inch of the way.

Want to build a railroad? Import chinese ppl hate. How about some Irish which will be the downfall of the country? Think u neex an atomic bomb? Hey, here are some Gsrman Jews we were just buay blocking from our ports.

Difference was we kept them pppl and the money they earned here. Now illegals can work here and ship money back to Mexico. Personally I want them to work here and save money. In a few years José's and Ruebens can make an offer on my hoise while the Carl's and Brett's are living in their mother's basements collecting extended unemployment Carl thinks he paid for by working six months of his life.

Forum List

Back