ACLU supports breaking the law and homosexual sex

First of all, gay sex isn't "ripping apart the fabric of America." Maybe if your fabric is held together by hate it is, but that fabric should be torn apart anyways.

However, having any kind of sex - gay or straight - in a public place should be against the law.

First of all, gay sex isn't "ripping apart the fabric of America." Maybe if your fabric is held together by hate it is, but that fabric should be torn apart anyways.

However, having any kind of sex - gay or straight - in a public place should be against the law.

Well......every once in a while, it's kinda fun to get frisky in public places with an adventurous lady.

Ever have sex in an elevator? Truly fun!

Not accepting gay sex is hate? lol

Not accepting gay sex is hate? lol

Assuming that America's fabric is made up of excluding homosexuality is, at the very least, intolerant, and at worst hateful because it gives cover to bigots and extremists to violently attack gays because of their sexual orientation.

I don't practice gay sex. It repulses me. But that's me.

However, other people having consensual sex in the privacy of their own homes in no way effects me. It does not hurt me. It does not change my life one bit.

But I always thought America was all about "freedom" and "liberty." Allowing people the "freedom" and "liberty" to do whatever they want on their own private property seems very American to me.

I think its the people who want to ban gay sex are un-American since they violate the principles of freedom and liberty.

Assuming that America's fabric is made up of excluding homosexuality is, at the very least, intolerant, and at worst hateful because it gives cover to bigots and extremists to violently attack gays because of their sexual orientation.

I don't practice gay sex. It repulses me. But that's me.

However, other people having consensual sex in the privacy of their own homes in no way effects me. It does not hurt me. It does not change my life one bit.

But I always thought America was all about "freedom" and "liberty." Allowing people the "freedom" and "liberty" to do whatever they want on their own private property seems very American to me.

I think its the people who want to ban gay sex are un-American since they violate the principles of freedom and liberty.

No one is saying homos can't do what they want in their private homes, just to keep it there. The Bass doesn't support violence and attacks on homos, no one should assaulted or killed for anything. Stopping the promoting and support of gay sex acts isn't going to hurt America.

No one is saying homos can't do what they want in their private homes, just to keep it there. The Bass doesn't support violence and attacks on homos, no one should assaulted or killed for anything. Stopping the promoting and support of gay sex acts isn't going to hurt America.

The MattsKramer says that stopping the promoting and support of non-gay sex acts isn't going to hurt America.

But heteros aren't doing what sodomites are doing, they don't to schools teaching acceptance of sex acts, gays do.

LOL. Right. Have you visited a sex-ed class lately or seen what goes on in elementary school playgrounds? People are "pushing" sex (hetero and homo) on people younger and younger. By the way, sodomy is not limited to homosexuals. I knew a heterosexual woman who liked anal.

Last edited:
Ever sat through a Health class in High school nowadays? They do exactly that- teach acceptance of sex acts, but they add in the various forms of contraception as well. So...your argument was what again?

You know, conservatives have made sex education a joke. All they teach is abstinence without really trying to point out how to avoid situations BEFORE ABORTION.

Then.....when all the kids get pregnant and start having abortions, they spin even tighter around their own stupidity, wring their hands and scream about the degenerates of society sneaking into their precious little one's noggins.

Forum List

Back