ACLU offers to incorporate your uterus.

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
CaféAuLait;3501579 said:
Want control over your body? Incorporate your uterus Fla. ACLU website helps women create incorporation document for control over reproductive health

MIAMI — The American Civil Liberties Union of Florida has a message for women who want complete control over their reproductive health: Incorporate your uterus.

Control over your body? Incorporate your uterus - Health - Women's health - msnbc.com

How many am I allowed to incorporate ?

CaféAuLait;3501579 said:
Want control over your body? Incorporate your uterus Fla. ACLU website helps women create incorporation document for control over reproductive health

MIAMI — The American Civil Liberties Union of Florida has a message for women who want complete control over their reproductive health: Incorporate your uterus.

Control over your body? Incorporate your uterus - Health - Women's health - msnbc.com

Depends on what you want to 'incorporate' into it? :eusa_angel: The article says you get to get at least one "honorary uterus". What the frig is an honorary uterus incorporation? :eusa_eh:

CaféAuLait;3501629 said:
CaféAuLait;3501579 said:

Depends on what you want to 'incorporate' into it? :eusa_angel: The article says you get to get at least one "honorary uterus". What the frig is an honorary uterus incorporation? :eusa_eh:

This way, the GOP will stop trying to CONTROL what woman can and cannot do with her body (i.e., uterus), much like they are all for getting the government out of private corporations. I personally think it is a brilliant idea.

CaféAuLait;3501629 said:

This way, the GOP will stop trying to CONTROL what woman can and cannot do with her body (i.e., uterus), much like they are all for getting the government out of private corporations. I personally think it is a brilliant idea.

It is brilliant and funny as hell. The GnOP insists on granting corporations MORE rights than they do individual citizens. I think illegals should incorporate next :lol:

Perfect way to highlight what the right in this country is all about.

CaféAuLait;3501629 said:

It IS clever.

Forum List

Back