ACLU is in league with the Devil

sagegirl said:
You should surely choose your "enemies" with clearer vision. The terrorists were the guys that flew airplanes into buildings AND those who have chosen to hate us, the US, for our policies and our beliefs. You should tread more lightly on those who consider YOUR RIGHTS fundamental and guaranteed to YOU by our constitution, regardless.

I can see just fine. I'm not sure you do. The ACLU is a terrorist of a different stripe - the sneaky legalistic type that bores from within. Did you even go to the referenced web site and read it? If you did you would realize that the ACLU is a very powerful legal organization bent upon destroying the fabric of our society as we have known it. You might also want to reread the many enlightening posts on this thread.

Bonnie said:
I think more to the point, those that actually are affected by this are so busy in the day to day routine of life, family, and work that htis stuff is happening right under their noses and by then it's too late. There are legal institutions like the ACLJ that countersue a lot of these cases, and have won, but they are still outmatched dollar for dollar with the ACLU, who has many marxist friends and contributers.

Was the ACLJ referenced on this thread? If so, my dumb ass managed to miss it. It sounds like an organization whose time has definitely come. Do you have more info, or a link? Thanks.

musicman said:
Was the ACLJ referenced on this thread? If so, my dumb ass managed to miss it. It sounds like an organization whose time has definitely come. Do you have more info, or a link? Thanks.

It's called the American Center For Law and Justice, I will find and post a link for you. There are also others that are springing up all over the country, but the ACLJ pretty much started the trend. The founder's name is Jay Sekulow

Bonnie said:
It's called the American Center For Law and Justice, I will find and post a link for you. There are also others that are springing up all over the country, but the ACLJ pretty much started the trend. The founder's name is Jay Sekulow

:beer:

ScreamingEagle said:
I can see just fine. I'm not sure you do. The ACLU is a terrorist of a different stripe - the sneaky legalistic type that bores from within. Did you even go to the referenced web site and read it? If you did you would realize that the ACLU is a very powerful legal organization bent upon destroying the fabric of our society as we have known it. You might also want to reread the many enlightening posts on this thread.

I am aware of the status of the ACLU.....I did not read the link, but I will go there to see what they have to say....
I too dont agree with some of the issues they take up, but I think we have to consider them as a kind of watchdog....(terrorist organization, they are not) when you use the word terrorist you should mean it, lest you diminish its serious connotations. kinda like the boy who cried wolf. I dont even like the term used for issues like: animal rights terrorists, enviornmental terrorists, abortion clinic (women's health care clinics) bombing terrorists, you get the idea....although some tactics especially the bombings of clinics are right up there with terrorist acts.
Dont have ultimate faith in the government and its laws, we are human and we do make mistakes, and dont be afraid of the right to question the application or interpretation of the law. It is alright to question authority.

sagegirl said:
I am aware of the status of the ACLU.....I did not read the link, but I will go there to see what they have to say....
I too dont agree with some of the issues they take up, but I think we have to consider them as a kind of watchdog....(terrorist organization, they are not) when you use the word terrorist you should mean it, lest you diminish its serious connotations. kinda like the boy who cried wolf. I dont even like the term used for issues like: animal rights terrorists, enviornmental terrorists, abortion clinic (women's health care clinics) bombing terrorists, you get the idea....although some tactics especially the bombings of clinics are right up there with terrorist acts.
Dont have ultimate faith in the government and its laws, we are human and we do make mistakes, and dont be afraid of the right to question the application or interpretation of the law. It is alright to question authority.
We already have a watchdog and if that's how the ACLU sees itself, it's time to take it to be put down.

sagegirl said:

Like duh, okey dokey sagegirl.

PS: And I will stick to my description of terrorist organization for the ACLU. For instance, it can strike terror in the hearts of ordinary citizens who will fear they may be arrested for simple things like carrying around a Bible or speaking of God in "unapproved" zones. I feel terror when I think of their ultimate goal and the amount of success they have had so far in realizing it.

Forum List

Back