ACLU is in league with the Devil

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
"Conservative columnist Joseph Farah, U.S. Representative and substitute MSNBC host John D. "J.D." Hayworth (R-AZ), and FOX News Channel host Bill O'Reilly claimed, respectively, that the civil liberties organization is "in league with the Devil," has "declare[d] war on the Boy Scouts," and is engaged in a "vendetta" against the youth organization."

These charges came after the latest attack of the ACLU on the Boy Scouts where they have forced the Department of Defense to stop providing any monetary support for Boy Scout troops mainly on military bases because the Boy Scouts require a belief in God. Once again the tyranny of the minority strikes, distorting our Constitution to fit their agenda. Exactly when are we going to get rid of this terrorist organization? :death:

"The ACLU is never going to change. It is an anti-American organization. It is a group that seeks to destroy all that makes America a unique experiment in freedom. It is an organization in league with all of America's enemies. It is an organization that hates God, hates what is right, decent and morally upright. It is an organization in league with the Devil, as far as I am concerned. And the ACLU is an organization that needs to be isolated, exposed for what it is, recognized for what it is and destroyed if necessary."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200411170007

nakedemperor said:
Isn't it illegal for the government to fund religiously-affiliated groups?

Since when is believing in God/Higher Power/whatever a "religious affiliation"?

Just take a step waaaay back. The Establishment Clause (which btw does NOT mention a "wall of seperation between Church and State" -- those are the words of Thomas Jefferson, who is probably rolling in his grave) is meant to prevent a 17th century New England Style theocracy. It is meant to prevent the establishment of a State Religion.

If anyone believe the Pentagon, just one branch of government with ZERO power to make laws, giving some money to the Boy Scouts constitutes the establishment of a State Religion, they are insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
theim said:
Just take a step waaaay back. The Establishment Clause (which btw does NOT mention a "wall of seperation between Church and State" -- those are the words of Thomas Jefferson, who is probably rolling in his grave) is meant to prevent a 17th century New England Style theocracy. It is meant to prevent the establishment of a State Religion.

If anyone believe the Pentagon, just one branch of government with ZERO power to make laws, giving some money to the Boy Scouts constitutes the establishment of a State Religion, they are insane.

Exactly. Even if Congress allotted money to various church groups to help the poor, that would not be establishing a state religion. Allotting money to a group that helps boys grow up to be positive members of society is just a good investment.

The ACLU is a communist backed group that wants to stamp out all references to God in any shape or form. Just watch, you'll soon see them at work again this Christmas, attempting to stamp out our rights to express our religions in the public square.

The Boy Scouts don't even require you name a religion, just acknowledge a Higher Power than yourself. A prerequisite for humility probably. Even an atheist could probably acknowledge Mother Nature as a Higher Power.

I guess the ACLU better start getting after Alcoholics Anonymous. Court-ordered sentencing for alcohol-related offenses often includes mandatory attendance at AA meetings. Just another example of insidious, state-sponsored religion.

ScreamingEagle said:
"Conservative columnist Joseph Farah, U.S. Representative and substitute MSNBC host John D. "J.D." Hayworth (R-AZ), and FOX News Channel host Bill O'Reilly claimed, respectively, that the civil liberties organization is "in league with the Devil," has "declare[d] war on the Boy Scouts," and is engaged in a "vendetta" against the youth organization."

These charges came after the latest attack of the ACLU on the Boy Scouts where they have forced the Department of Defense to stop providing any monetary support for Boy Scout troops mainly on military bases because the Boy Scouts require a belief in God. Once again the tyranny of the minority strikes, distorting our Constitution to fit their agenda. Exactly when are we going to get rid of this terrorist organization? :death:

"The ACLU is never going to change. It is an anti-American organization. It is a group that seeks to destroy all that makes America a unique experiment in freedom. It is an organization in league with all of America's enemies. It is an organization that hates God, hates what is right, decent and morally upright. It is an organization in league with the Devil, as far as I am concerned. And the ACLU is an organization that needs to be isolated, exposed for what it is, recognized for what it is and destroyed if necessary."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200411170007

:wtf:

We, the jury, find the defendent GUILTY of being ignorant. we sentence him to a few words of knowledge.

You are aware that the ACLU had filed the following cases

Cases against some forms of Abortion
*Cases against Affirmative Action
Cases against Reverse Discrimination
Cases against Forced Integration

*My school, the University of Michigan, had to fight the ACLU all the way to the US Supreme Court. We beat them; not as bad as we're going to do it to Ohio State, but a win is a win.

The ACLU is apolitical, as it should be. Once you become aware of that, then you will accept that every action they take won't agree with your perception of "The way things should be". Take a nap, then visit this site.

http://www.aclu.org/safeandfree/

hylandrdet said:
:wtf:

We, the jury, find the defendent GUILTY of being ignorant. we sentence him to a few words of knowledge.

You are aware that the ACLU had filed the following cases

Cases against some forms of Abortion
*Cases against Affirmative Action
Cases against Reverse Discrimination
Cases against Forced Integration

*My school, the University of Michigan, had to fight the ACLU all the way to the US Supreme Court. We beat them; not as bad as we're going to do it to Ohio State, but a win is a win.

The ACLU is apolitical, as it should be. Once you become aware of that, then you will accept that every action they take won't agree with your perception of "The way things should be". Take a nap, then visit this site.

http://www.aclu.org/safeandfree/

None of these type cases are against the ACLU's ultimate goals, which are aligned with Communism and the destruction of our Democracy. If you will notice, the ACLU picks and chooses its cases with care and prejudice and has a definite pattern of anti-Christianity. Their inconsistency is consistent, if you get what I mean.

For example, why does the ACLU support an artist who wishes to express religious-related sentiments in his "art" (such as an upside down cross in urine) in a government-funded art museum but the ACLU will sue when a community wishes to express their religious-related sentiments with a nativity scene on the front lawn of a government-funded art museum?

The ACLU is a veritable sewer pipe of legalized degeneracy which is tearing up the fabric of our country, destroying it piece by piece. Christianity is their major foe in this battle for the very survival of our country as we know it.

PS: Wake up from your nappy, then visit this site: http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/ACLU/ACLUhome.html

ScreamingEagle said:
None of these type cases are against the ACLU's ultimate goals, which are aligned with Communism and the destruction of our Democracy. If you will notice, the ACLU picks and chooses its cases with care and prejudice and has a definite pattern of anti-Christianity. Their inconsistency is consistent, if you get what I mean.

For example, why does the ACLU support an artist who wishes to express religious-related sentiments in his "art" (such as an upside down cross in urine) in a government-funded art museum but the ACLU will sue when a community wishes to express their religious-related sentiments with a nativity scene on the front lawn of a government-funded art museum?

The ACLU is a veritable sewer pipe of legalized degeneracy which is tearing up the fabric of our country, destroying it piece by piece. Christianity is their major foe in this battle for the very survival of our country as we know it.

PS: Wake up from your nappy, then visit this site: http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/ACLU/ACLUhome.html

Thanks for the link and petition (which i was proud to sign ). If the President does nothing other but help push for a Constitional Amendment the DEFINES THE EXACT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE he may well have saved our country ! The ACLU is operating under the radar until it's too late and they must be stopped. Their win cases simply because it is too expensive to fight them. They are dangerous and should be stopped by plugging any vague loophole or questionable wording that they use to their advantage!!

$3542.18 per month. That is the base salary for a Captain, with two years in service. The Army - YOUR TAX DOLLAR - our Federal Government pays Captains, Majors, and higher, that amount of money every month to Minister to the Spiritual Needs of Soldiers. The Government is 'sponsoring' those men and women by giving them training, office space, work, and such. Their Federal-Mandate? Teach/Help soldiers learn about, or provide services proclaiming the Existance and Value of God.

There are thousands? Of Chaplains in the US Army alone. EVERY service has them.

As mentioned above -
If anyone believe the Pentagon...giving some money to the Boy Scouts constitutes the establishment of a State Religion, they are insane.

As an Eagle Scout, the ACLU boils my blood. I cannot see any situation in which the Boy Scouts was truly bad for someone, and I see them spreading nothing but good. I look around my community at the various sights and I think, "I helped put guards on those trees," or "I helped landscape that United Way building." I know of nobody who personally knows the Boy Scouts who doesn't like them, and I also know, as an insider, that they don't push religion. It just makes me wanna bomb their main offices, but that would be wrong, and as an Eagle Scout, I can't do that. I need to go grab some duct tape and wrap it around my head before it explodes.

BTW, just yesterday, Glenn Beck had a "Real American A-holes" segment about the ACLU attorney.

Your most fundamental civil liberty is the one that protects all the others. The right to arm yourself. The ACLU considers the 2nd Constitutional Amendment an "anachronism", and therefore their name is not only inaccurate but the entire organization is a sham.

The ACLU picks and chooses what suits their agenda. I have always beleived that many within that organization are evil and have evil intent. They are attempting to eradicate all traces of public expression of religion especially Christianity under the guise of pretecting everyone's rights............It's transparent. They have managed to blur the line that defines State and Church to the point that people actually believe there is Seperation of Church and State in the constitution. The ACLU has made that the foundation of every case they have filed from teachers wearing cross necklaces to Boy Scouts using governemnt parks for outings, to kids having prayer meetings AFTER school hours, to god forbid the town square having a nativity scene up next to Santa.

They not only defend they seek out people to file lawsuits for them to defend in court. There must be an agenda! Yes and Madaline Murray Ohare was just doing a public service by making it her lifes work to take prayer out of all schools...........No hatred for christianity there!!!!!!!!!

The pettiness of it all seems to keep people from mounting any oppostion to them. It's just hard to believe that people stoop so low. But they sure as hell do !!!!

dilloduck said:
The pettiness of it all seems to keep people from mounting any oppostion to them. It's just hard to believe that people stoop so low. But they sure as hell do !!!!

I think more to the point, those that actually are affected by this are so busy in the day to day routine of life, family, and work that htis stuff is happening right under their noses and by then it's too late. There are legal institutions like the ACLJ that countersue a lot of these cases, and have won, but they are still outmatched dollar for dollar with the ACLU, who has many marxist friends and contributers.

nakedemperor said:
Isn't it illegal for the government to fund religiously-affiliated groups?

I don't know what kind of boy scout troop you were in but mine was anything but holy. About the only thing religious we did was to say "one nation under god." Oh, and we held our meetings in the local church basement. But really, I think it's likely we unholied the holy place. :alco: :chains: :flameth: :smoke: :nine: :thup:

Conservative columnist Joseph Farah, U.S. Representative and substitute MSNBC host John D. "J.D." Hayworth (R-AZ), and FOX News Channel host Bill O'Reilly claimed, respectively, that the civil liberties organization is "in league with the Devil," has "declare[d] war on the Boy Scouts," and is engaged in a "vendetta" against the youth organization."

These charges came after the latest attack of the ACLU on the Boy Scouts where they have forced the Department of Defense to stop providing any monetary support for Boy Scout troops mainly on military bases because the Boy Scouts require a belief in God. Once again the tyranny of the minority strikes, distorting our Constitution to fit their agenda.
ScreamingEagle said:
" Exactly when are we going to get rid of this terrorist organization? :death: ]

http://mediamatters.org/items/20041...nteed to YOU by our constitution, regardless.

Forum List

Back