ACLU Has Sunk To New Low........Short Article

Bonnie said:

Fox News reported on 31 July that the Executive Director of the ACLU was about to accept $500,000. One of the conditions for eligibility to accept this money was that the ACLU had to comply with the Patriot Act in that they promised not to hire any person who was on the "terror watch" list.

Apparently the rank and file of the ACLU raised hell over the Director's acceptance of the half million dollars under those conditions. The Director then made the statement that he never had any intention of complying with the Patriot Act. He further stated that "I printed it out (the watch list), but I had no intention of reading it".

ACLU ethics at work.

Gurley-Flynn chaired the Communist Party USA from 1961 until her death in 1964. She died in Moscow and was given a state funeral in Red Square. Incredibly, in 1976, the ACLU rescinded its 1940 decision, and posthumously reinstated her to their Board. Today, the organization regards its earlier decision to drop a supporter of Hitler and Stalin from their board to have been "a reprehensible mistake."

That should say it all right there. These guys are an oxymoron. They claim to stand up for Civil Liberties but have have been directly responsible for more free speech restrictions than any other organization in America today.

Merlin1047 said:
Fox News reported on 31 July that the Executive Director of the ACLU was about to accept $500,000. One of the conditions for eligibility to accept this money was that the ACLU had to comply with the Patriot Act in that they promised not to hire any person who was on the "terror watch" list.

Apparently the rank and file of the ACLU raised hell over the Director's acceptance of the half million dollars under those conditions. The Director then made the statement that he never had any intention of complying with the Patriot Act. He further stated that "I printed it out (the watch list), but I had no intention of reading it".

ACLU ethics at work.

I saw this story too. Isn't that illegal?!!!! Fraud or something?

Forum List

Back