ACLU files suit over abstinence program...

A

archangel

Well as usual to the ACLU motto attack anything Christian...but give a pass on Islam...
The Aclu is attacking the US grant program saying it is illegal to use tax dollars to fund Christian beliefs...
My my... in another thread in here... we are discussing the Koran supplied by US tax dollars to prisoners in the Cuban Hotel..

My question is:Where is the ACLU? I do not see them attacking the agency who purchased and distributed Korans to the prisoners...

The ACLU is a usless and predjudicial organization who should be prosecuted under the Rico statues...

link: www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/5/16/235953.shtml

The Silver Ring Thing sounds like a nice program for young people. Abstinence does not have to be a "religous" thing. And it appears that nobody is being forced to do anything "religious" :

The ACLU lawsuit says youths attending the presentations are given the opportunity to divide into secular and religious groups for the final portion of the event. The suit contends that students are encouraged to choose the religious option and to enroll in a Bible-based follow-up program — and it alleges that organizers make no effort to use the federal money only for secular purposes.

Agreed, it is time to break the ACLU. :hitit:

where is the aclu when i needed money for school? if your a 30 something white male, give it up. your the wrong color, sex, and ethinicity.

Johnney said:
where is the aclu when i needed money for school? if your a 30 something white male, give it up. your the wrong color, sex, and ethinicity.

I didn't have any trouble at all, as a "30 something white male", getting money for school.

archangel said:
Well as usual to the ACLU motto attack anything Christian...but give a pass on Islam...
The Aclu is attacking the US grant program saying it is illegal to use tax dollars to fund Christian beliefs...
My my... in another thread in here... we are discussing the Koran supplied by US tax dollars to prisoners in the Cuban Hotel..

My question is:Where is the ACLU? I do not see them attacking the agency who purchased and distributed Korans to the prisoners...

The ACLU is a usless and predjudicial organization who should be prosecuted under the Rico statues...

Rico laws, now that is an enticing thought. I sometimes think the ACLU is running the country! I keep waiting for the backlash, but that takes money I suppose.

Bullypulpit said:
I didn't have any trouble at all, as a "30 something white male", getting money for school.
Probably not. You probably just claimed being gay as minority status.

archangel said:

Ahhh...Newsmax. A right wing spin-cycle on every story. Here's the press release from the ACLU's website.

http://www.aclu.org/ReproductiveRights/ReproductiveRights.cfm?ID=18240&c=30

If you want the whole story, get it from the source. Unless, of course, your definition of truth is simply anything you agree with.

aclu_indignation.jpg

pegwinn said:

Had Jeb Bush and the Florida legislature actually paid attention to the "will of the people", they would have kept their grubby, sweaty little paws and their lust for political mileage, out of the Schiavo case.

Bullypulpit said:
Ahhh...Newsmax. A right wing spin-cycle on every story. Here's the press release from the ACLU's website.

http://www.aclu.org/ReproductiveRights/ReproductiveRights.cfm?ID=18240&c=30

If you want the whole story, get it from the source. Unless, of course, your definition of truth is simply anything you agree with.
Bully, you have been proven wrong time and time again yet you ignore it when you are. You have NO spine whatsoever.

Forum List

Back