ACLU files suit on Arizona law

I don't know, I could be wrong, But I do believe that those in this thread talking against AZ and their new Immigration enforcement law simply have followed the current administrations clue.

They haven't read it........

The Patriot Act has nothing to do with Arizona's law. Quite the non-sequitor on you part.

Ravi....let me ask you this question...i have asked Zona,old rocks,blu and a few others...and unless i missed it...none of them answered it....maybe you will....
if the Federal govt wont enforce THEIR own Immigration laws....what the hell are the States hit hardest by this supposed to do?......:eusa_eh:

States have the power to enforce immigration laws in their own state in my opinion, as long as they do not do it in an unconstitutional manner.

You are full of shit. The law says NO such thing. The contrary in fact is true, you deliberately lying asshole.

Why do you profess in your username to be concerned about truth when you are so dedicated to being such a dishonest little whore?

i dont know about the whore part....but dishonest....geezus.....

You are right. I don't know about the whore part, either. A little over the top rhetorically. But I am so fed up with her constant dishonesty, I just let it fly.

I'll retract the "whore" reference.

But truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall is glaringly dishonest.

Wise move, Liability. Let us leave the 'whore' accusation to the fucking assholes who think it is a clever retort. It is not. We are better than that. Don't lower yourself to that level... you may never rise again.... You don't want to be thought of as a GayBiker type poster.

Truthmatters is a liar. That is enough.

The Patriot Act has nothing to do with Arizona's law. Quite the non-sequitor on you part.

Ravi....let me ask you this question...i have asked Zona,old rocks,blu and a few others...and unless i missed it...none of them answered it....maybe you will....
if the Federal govt wont enforce THEIR own Immigration laws....what the hell are the States hit hardest by this supposed to do?......:eusa_eh:
Who says they aren't? You should start a campaign to give more funding to border patrol and ice...people don't normally work for free.

Who says they aren't? You should start a campaign to give more funding to border patrol and ice...people don't normally work for free.

Typical stupid ass answer. Fact is Ravi if the feds were doing their job Arizona would not have the need to create such a law and our borders would be secure.

obviously you dont live in a border state.....they are doing the bare minimum Rav...

obviously you dont live in a border state.....they are doing the bare minimum Rav...
:lol: I live in Florida...I believe we are the biggest border state in the country.

Once upon a time we had a huge problem with drug smuggling and illegal immigration (not that we don't still have illegal immigrants but it doesn't affect people's day to day lives that much). The Federal government pretty much shut down Columbia, the drug trade moved to Mexico and now you and Arizona have the problem. If and when it is shut down in Mexico the problem will move elsewhere.

IMO, the only logical thing to do is decriminalize drugs.

All of them.

After all, putting poison in your body shouldn't be a crime. Have you ever seen anyone charged for consuming rat poison?

All of them.

After all, putting poison in your body shouldn't be a crime. Have you ever seen anyone charged for consuming rat poison?

i hear ya with some of them....especially pot.....but the harder stuff i dont know....lots of them people will go out and drive.....and you know how tough they are on drunk drivers....this wont be any different.....IMHO....

Not that you can blame them, since when they DO try to do their jobs and enforce the borders, they wind up on trial and being smeared in the media.

Dear idiots, all three people in the suit are either citizens or are here legally.

Cant you fucking read?

Can you use your brain to think besides worshiping the chosen one Barrack Hussein Obama....
We found out they were here legally AFTER they produced proof........How would we know that beforehand?:eusa_eh:

Dear idiots, all three people in the suit are either citizens or are here legally.

Cant you fucking read?

Can you use your brain to think besides worshiping the chosen one Barrack Hussein Obama....
We found out they were here legally AFTER they produced proof........How would we know that beforehand?:eusa_eh:

"Truth" is one of those who does not care who is here.....to her and those like her....everybody has a RIGHT to be here.......

but wouldn't you personally be upset, if it were you who was continually stopped or harassed by police, whenever you are out and about in your own country or in this country legally, when it is NOT YOU that has ever committed a crime or not followed rules or is not a citizen?

I don't know about that....when it comes to ME PERSONALLY.....I would just HATE living in my own country, and have to be subject to this kind of scrutiny or harassment, more than another citizen in this country, just because of my looks or how I dress? No way, jose'! ;)

I have not read this thread in full, so perhaps there is measures in this law to prevent this from happening...???

but wouldn't you personally be upset, if it were you who was continually stopped or harassed by police, whenever you are out and about in your own country or in this country legally, when it is NOT YOU that has ever committed a crime or not followed rules or is not a citizen?

I don't know about that....when it comes to ME PERSONALLY.....I would just HATE living in my own country, and have to be subject to this kind of scrutiny or harassment, more than another citizen in this country, just because of my looks or how I dress? No way, jose'! ;)

I have not read this thread in full, so perhaps there is measures in this law to prevent this from happening...???

The law stipulates that the officer must have legal contact with the person, and then have reasonable suspicion. So if a police officer stops someone who looks very Mexican and does not speak very good English, for having a tail light out, But the Driver produces his Drivers license, proof of insurance, and his registration; The officer will never ask about his citizenship status. Why waste the time?

Forum List

Back