ACLU defending Tea Party follower

‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Unless the flag is offensive, I don't think your homeowner association should be telling you what kind of flag to fly. They should stick to regulating shrub numbers, and if you leave a beer bottle on your front step.

Andy McDonel tells the New York Times that he has hung the flag from his roof simply for its historical significance. Where the fuck you get he was a tea party member is beyond me.

On second thought it's not that surprising, you liberals constantly make shit up.
Do you know a lot of liberals who fly the flag RIGHT NOW? And how many times do you see THAT flag at Tea Party events?

I have seen that flag flying many times and for many reasons over the course of my years and I'm certain it's been flown quite a bit since it's creation way back in 1775.

Idiots like you see a flag and immediatlely you assume to know the intent behind it. Much like ignorant people do with they see the Confederate battle flag.

You should educate yourself about the flags history and it's meaning before you make wild assed assumptions.

Last edited:
Fucking homo homeowners associations.

Why on earth would anyone buy a house in a neighborhood where a bunch of fucking busybodies watch your every move and tell you what you can and can't do on your own property?

indeed. I would never own a home in one these neighborhoods. might as well get a condo

Homeowners associations are miniature dictatorships...

Hope they lose their shirts

Forum List

Back