Accuser's Lawyer: My Client Testifying Under Oath Would be Contrary to Purposes of Discovering Truth

Question: does an innocent person erase their whole history on social media?

A statement like the lawyers puts us squarely in the realm of the absurd.

Erasing one's entire history from social media is usually something some wacko does before they commit a mass shooting or something.

I'm not saying she's batshit crazy but the signs are pointing to it.
The only place the FBI should be going is Facebook to get that information.

Testifying under oath that you swear to tell the truth is contrary to discovering the truth? If that's not the biggest lib double speak babbling bullshit I have ever heard I don't know what is. Tune in tomorrow for the next libstain whopper!

It's hard to top the previous: It's not up to my client to substantiate her claim.
And yet they did.

Sure are a shitload of "anonymous" $100 and $50 donations. The hell of it is, you can click on the named donations and see who else they donated to.
:laughing0301:
Do the people that get money via GoFundMe have to claim that money as income?
Interesting question, my guess is yes

All the circling around and deflecting this accuser is doing will get Kavanaugh in by next week.
And as an added bonus, kill whatever chance there was for a blue wave
Red wave incoming.

This crap is excatly why people need to vote in every Republican running. I can't stand the republicans and with there was someone else to vote for...but there isn't. Any vote that allows a democrat to take power is an attack on the Constitution and a decent society. We need for the Republicans to hold the house, otherwise they will impeach Trump, then they will impeach Kavanaugh. If they win the Senate, the democrats will get Never Trump republicans and spineless republicans to side with them and not confirm Trump's nominees...including the 2-3 more Supreme Court Justices...

Go out and vote as if the country depends on it...because it does...

'Accuser's Lawyer: My Client Testifying Under Oath Would be Contrary to Purposes of Discovering Truth'

....'Nuff said.....hold the confirmation vote on Friday. No need to wait.

Forum List

Back