Accuser's Lawyer: My Client Testifying Under Oath Would be Contrary to Purposes of Discovering Truth

Testifying under oath that you swear to tell the truth is contrary to discovering the truth? If that's not the biggest lib double speak babbling bullshit I have ever heard I don't know what is. Tune in tomorrow for the next libstain whopper!

Yep, no more games, just vote to put Kavanaugh on the USSC and wait for the next retirement. RBG (85), Thomas (70), Bryer (80). Thomas might want to retire while Trump is in office to guarantee a conservative nominee. Bryer and Ginsberg are holding out until a dem is elected, maybe 2025?? Good luck with maybe 6 more golden years on the court until age 91 for Ruth, or 86 for Bryer. Trump could setup the USSC for a generation or two.

Translation, "We just need to delay this thing another month or so, and no, I'm not ready to set my client up for perjury charges!"

Testifying under oath that you swear to tell the truth is contrary to discovering the truth? If that's not the biggest lib double speak babbling bullshit I have ever heard I don't know what is. Tune in tomorrow for the next libstain whopper!

It's hard to top the previous: It's not up to my client to substantiate her claim.

It's hard to top the previous: It's not up to my client to substantiate her claim.
The good thing is that people from all over the country and all walks of life are seeing just how GD SORRY liberals are.

The good thing is that people from all over the country and all walks of life are seeing just how GD SORRY liberals are.

This is their desperation mode. They've never been this obvious before because they are running for their lives.

krik7zujb9n11.jpg

The only reason her client testifying under oath would be contrary to finding the truth would be if her client planned to lie.

And can we please stop with the reluctant to come forward nonsense? She obviously planned to come forward or wouldn’t have hired an attorneys, taken a lie detector (if she did), or requested therapy records months in advance.

Her and Feinstein had this planned from the beginning. Most of the American people aren’t stupid enough to fall for this

Sure are a shitload of "anonymous" $100 and $50 donations. The hell of it is, you can click on the named donations and see who else they donated to.
:laughing0301:

I'm sure this is only the start. But something occurred to me just a minute ago: Is she taking the limelight off of Camera Hogg? Bet he doesn't know what hit him. :aargh:

Question: does an innocent person erase their whole history on social media?

A statement like the lawyers puts us squarely in the realm of the absurd.

Erasing one's entire history from social media is usually something some wacko does before they commit a mass shooting or something.

I'm not saying she's batshit crazy but the signs are pointing to it.

The only reason her client testifying under oath would be contrary to finding the truth would be if her client planned to lie.

And can we please stop with the reluctant to come forward nonsense? She obviously planned to come forward or wouldn’t have hired an attorneys, taken a lie detector (if she did), or requested therapy records months in advance.

Her and Feinstein had this planned from the beginning. Most of the American people aren’t stupid enough to fall for this
She already lied. No stopping her now. If she does testify get ready for the tears and shit. She won’t get a statement out in clear English.

Forum List

Back