Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

He does tell people to vote them out as well as telling people that they need to be politically active within their communities. Never has he prescribed to violence but the left needs something to attack him on and violence is it. There will always be a few nutcases but we cannot focus on their actions or guide our lives by their insanity. That is pointless and just because there is a nut job that listens to beck does not really mean anything.

Last edited:
Isn't that what you asked?

It is, I'm just surprised if that's all. I'd imagine he'd also say 'vote them out of office'.

So yeah judging from the information I have, I don't think it's fair to blame Beck.

As I said I do not get to listen to Beck that much, but you may be correct, I think I do recall him mentioning that also vote them out of office.
But what aggravates me about Beck is when he does say things like that vote them out what do you do when voting them out does not work anymore?

Well......considering what some of the spokespersons of the teabagger movement have suggested, I'm guessing that you're going to look for 2nd Amendment solutions.

It is, I'm just surprised if that's all. I'd imagine he'd also say 'vote them out of office'.

So yeah judging from the information I have, I don't think it's fair to blame Beck.

As I said I do not get to listen to Beck that much, but you may be correct, I think I do recall him mentioning that also vote them out of office.
But what aggravates me about Beck is when he does say things like that vote them out what do you do when voting them out does not work anymore?

Well......considering what some of the spokespersons of the teabagger movement have suggested, I'm guessing that you're going to look for 2nd Amendment solutions.

If thats what it takes, to protect my rights

Speaking of the Chamber of Commerce today:

"The single biggest Threat to our Country and our Democracy right now..." Ed Shultz @ around 10:15 MST Oct. 19th, 2010.

If someone on the Left goes after someone at the CoC, is Ed Shultz going to be Held Responsible?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back