Accused NSA leaker called America the worst thing to happen on the planet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A woman suspected of leaking U.S. secrets to a news organization claimed she stuffed a classified report into her pantyhose and walked out of a National Security Agency office in Georgia, mainly because she hates America “like three times a day.”
Accused NSA Leaker Called America ‘the worst thing to happen on the planet’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great example of weak minded, leftist scum why she should be in ANTIFA, or join the leftist mental club since all act alike, think alike, hate America .

A woman suspected of leaking U.S. secrets to a news organization claimed she stuffed a classified report into her pantyhose and walked out of a National Security Agency office in Georgia, mainly because she hates America “like three times a day.”
Accused NSA Leaker Called America ‘the worst thing to happen on the planet’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great example of weak minded, leftist scum why she should be in ANTIFA, or join the leftist mental club since all act alike, think alike, hate America .
How did this bitch get a security clearance?

• Banned
Fire her ass and get Mindwars an English tutor, she makes junior high dropouts look good...

For ppl like you I could give a shit what you think , besides grammar and spelling nazis fill the same club membership as Reality Winner, you are all alike remember lmfao.
The information is there to see and read, my putting something down for the hell of it just so I can post it is one of the biggest reasons I could give a dam what you or anyone else things.

You aren' important enough to really give a dam. The articles get the point across NOT ME.

Fire her ass and get Mindwars an English tutor, she makes junior high dropouts look good...

For ppl like you I could give a shit what you think , besides grammar and spelling nazis fill the same club membership as Reality Winner, you are all alike remember lmfao.
The information is there to see and read, my putting something down for the hell of it just so I can post it is one of the biggest reasons I could give a dam what you or anyone else things.

You aren' important enough to really give a dam. The articles get the point across NOT ME.
Most notable reason for poor grammar is a poor mind...The information you post from Alex Jones is horrendous on English usage also..Lowbrow boorish brutes are just the lowlifes they are, causing havoc with weak minds and the proliferation of half truths, superstitions and religious dogma....The masses that follow are no better than lemmings on their way to the cliffs...
You are no better than the half wits in the OP story.....Probably dress alike also..

What one person says doesn't make her a leftist or a rightist, which in extremes are no different in mentality......

• Banned

Most notable reason for poor grammar is a poor mind...The information you post from Alex Jones is horrendous on English usage also..Lowbrow boorish brutes are just the lowlifes they are, causing havoc with weak minds and the proliferation of half truths, superstitions and religious dogma....The masses that follow are no better than lemmings on their way to the cliffs...
You are no better than the half wits in the OP story.....Probably dress alike also..

What one person says doesn't make her a leftist or a rightist, which in extremes are no different in mentality......

upload_2017-9-30_10-56-21.png

Forum List

Back