Accusations Of Racism Fly While Our Kids Continue To Die...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I know the country is caught up in this manufactured Race-Baiting War but while the country is busy hurling accusations of racism at each other,our kids continue to be slaughtered over in a real War in Afghanistan. Five more of our kids were slaughtered over there yesterday while two others were captured by the Taliban. My God,what happened to all those in the MSM who used to at least pretend they cared about our kids in uniform. Remember when MSM outlets like CNN & NBC used to keep their daily running dead soldier score board tallies and used to plaster their faces all over TV? What happened to all that? Is that no longer politically expedient for them or something? Just not seeing much of that anymore. All i see from them now is their continued incitement of Race-Baiting division. What a sad diversion.

Hey America,we are losing Afghanistan. It's time to decide if we're really going to try to win over there or just continue to go on in this grey area limbo. What exactly is a win in Afghanistan? Our own current President has said that winning isn't even the goal anymore. So when will this Nation-Building folly end? In my opinion,ten years is enough. It is time to come home. Hey,i am truly sorry for interrupting all the Race-Baiting. Feel free to resume.

Last edited:
Three more kids slaughtered over there today. Barely a peep from the MSM. They're still too busy Race-Baiting away i guess. Shame on them.

Its not about winning its about imperialism and all it contains, looting, pillaging, control murder and mayhem. And as far as the lives of the boys and girls they don;t have the value of fly shit, never have and never will. Stalin said in fighting war, humans are our greatest abundance.

Forum List

Back