Accurate history is dead in the USA...unless you educate YOURSELF!!!

getting first hand sources of all sides and then using deductive reasoning is really the only way.

First hand sources were written by somebody. How accurate were his observations at the time? How much was happening that the source writer did not know about?

psik

getting first hand sources of all sides and then using deductive reasoning is really the only way.

First hand sources were written by somebody. How accurate were his observations at the time? How much was happening that the source writer did not know about?

psik

Not to mention, historically the first hand accounts of the losers are often impossible to come by.

So since you found a quote misattribution on the Internet all education is a failure. Hopefully you don't find something that would make life not worth living.

"I am not for a return to that definition of liberty under which for so many years a free people were being gradually regimented into the service of the privileged few." FDR 1934

Source Misattribution in the Information Age - ET Marciniec

History really doesn't help us much to decide how to go.

At best it helps us understand how we got where we are.

That being said if more people understood that lesson, we're likely be in much better shape deciding how to go.

I say likely because, well...tomorrow is promised to no man.

Care to say that in English.

Hmmmm...too philosophical for you?

How about a little folk wisdom instead

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Nope, not to philosophical, it just dont flow, it reads with a stutter and you contradict yourself. Poor statement and not philosophical. I gave you a chance to reword your post. Oh well, you know what they say about horses.

Forum List

Back