According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

He has said he was being choked and he was trying to get away from being choked. There are many interviews with him. Johnson was clear they both were facing the cop when the altercation began and he has said 'throat' on many occasions. And, if it was not a one handed grab to the neck, how did the officer grab this tall guy from the seat of his SUV and get him in this arm around the back of his neck? The leverage just does not work for a guy this big, Wilson does not look like a big dude, he looks to be about 5'11 to 6' He was sitting and somehow he is able to put him in some choke hold. It makes not sense.

I agree Brown could have pulled away, I also believe a 300 pound man at 6'4" could have stopped someone from just grabbing someone's shirt with one hand. And Johnson has been very vocal about it only being one hand the cop was using the entire time too.

If Brown was in such distress why did he ask Johnson's to hold his smokes?? That sounds so off.

I have never heard Dorian say he was being "choked". You should be able to link to the video he said that in. Even if he did said it you should be able to think and know he didnt literally mean he was choking. He could have said choke hold or head lock but I dont ever recall the term choked being used.

What makes you think that from a SUV Wilson would not be able to attempt to put his arm around Browns neck and pull him in the car? All it requires is a headlock which is exactly what most likely happened. He attempted to get Brown in a headlock and Brown was simply to strong for him to hold him there. I never said Brown was in distress. He was probably PO that the smaller Wilson was trying to hold him in a headlock. The only distress came after the first shot was fired. Thats when he broke free and ran.

Here. He gestures towards the front of his neck and he says the cop was reaching one arm out then and trying to choke him.

How tall are you Asc? It's rhetorical. The leverage needed to do what you are imagining, just is not there IMO.

Dorian specifically said he grabbed him around the neck and was trying to choke him. He also says he let go and grabbed him by the arm too if I am not mistaken.

I'm 6'2". I have a SUV and my head is a little higher the roof. The more I hear the more this is making sense. I have witnessed for my self officers doing the exact same thing to people.

Humm,a tall man... my heart beats a little quicker as my thoughts spin out of control. :p

Your head is a little higher than the roof, Brown was 2 inches taller than you, I cant see the leverage to get him in any type of choke hold or grabbing of the neck where Brown could not have easily moved out of the cops grip. Now add him asking Johnson to hold the stolen cigarillos all the while in a fight with a cop.

He has said he was being choked and he was trying to get away from being choked. There are many interviews with him. Johnson was clear they both were facing the cop when the altercation began and he has said 'throat' on many occasions. And, if it was not a one handed grab to the neck, how did the officer grab this tall guy from the seat of his SUV and get him in this arm around the back of his neck? The leverage just does not work for a guy this big, Wilson does not look like a big dude, he looks to be about 5'11 to 6' He was sitting and somehow he is able to put him in some choke hold. It makes not sense.

I agree Brown could have pulled away, I also believe a 300 pound man at 6'4" could have stopped someone from just grabbing someone's shirt with one hand. And Johnson has been very vocal about it only being one hand the cop was using the entire time too.

If Brown was in such distress why did he ask Johnson's to hold his smokes?? That sounds so off.

I have never heard Dorian say he was being "choked". You should be able to link to the video he said that in. Even if he did said it you should be able to think and know he didnt literally mean he was choking. He could have said choke hold or head lock but I dont ever recall the term choked being used.

What makes you think that from a SUV Wilson would not be able to attempt to put his arm around Browns neck and pull him in the car? All it requires is a headlock which is exactly what most likely happened. He attempted to get Brown in a headlock and Brown was simply to strong for him to hold him there. I never said Brown was in distress. He was probably PO that the smaller Wilson was trying to hold him in a headlock. The only distress came after the first shot was fired. Thats when he broke free and ran.

Here. He gestures towards the front of his neck and he says the cop was reaching one arm out then and trying to choke him.

How tall are you Asc? It's rhetorical. The leverage needed to do what you are imagining, just is not there IMO.

Dorian specifically said he grabbed him around the neck and was trying to choke him. He also says he let go and grabbed him by the arm too if I am not mistaken.

I'm 6'2". I have a SUV and my head is a little higher the roof. The more I hear the more this is making sense. I have witnessed for my self officers doing the exact same thing to people.

Humm,a tall man... my heart beats a little quicker as my thoughts spin out of control. :p

Your head is a little higher than the roof, Brown was 2 inches taller than you, I cant see the leverage to get him in any type of choke hold or grabbing of the neck where Brown could not have easily moved out of the cops grip. Now add him asking Johnson to hold the stolen cigarillos all the while in a fight with a cop.

LOL!

I dont think there was much leverage at all. Not so much because of his height but because of Browns strength. I think that's what PO'd Wilson. Brown didn't subjugate and allow Wilson to pull his head into the car like I have seen other cops do to people on the street. I believe he was upset at their answer and wanted to intimidate them.

I dont think it was so much of a struggle on Browns end but Wilson was more of a nuisance. I think he got fed up and handed his stuff to Dorian so he could get loose. That's when the gun came out and Brown probably hit him adding insult to injury.and took off running.

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Futher investigation has revealed Dorin Johnson cannot even honestly give his own name in official police statements.

Sorry ... Dismissed as any kind of reliable witness.

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Futher investigation has revealed Dorin Johnson cannot even honestly give his own name in official police statements.

Further investigation has revealed Dorin Johnson

was standing at the cops passenger door

when the struggle in the vehicle was occurring

I believe many have missed the interview where he said " I was standing in the officers door".

I believe many have missed the interview where he said " I was standing in the officers door".

yes

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

If they're true, would that mean that he wasn't just "jaywalking?

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

Yes, he did say he was choking him. He has said that over and over.

Johnson, 22, was walking with Brown in the street on Saturday when the two encountered police. Police have claimed that Brown assaulted one of the officers and reached for his gun. Johnson's story differs greatly from the police's version of events -- he says that the police told them to "get the fuck onto the sidewalk," grabbed Brown and began choking him when they didn't immediately obey, and shot Brown when the 18-year-old tried to flee.

Lawyer Police Haven t Talked To Michael Brown Shooting Witness

It is a feat to turn around while being choked and say "here hold these cigarillos" That is what I called a feat. I know he was in an SUV, I did not say patrol car. Again, to reach one arm ( one arm only as claimed by Johnson over and over) out the window of his ( cops) car window and start chokeing a 6'4" man is a far reaching claim.

I just listened to the video again. He never said the cop was choking him. He said he grabbed him around the throat. What may be confusing you is the use of the word "throat" which is used interchangeably with "neck". There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this. He obviously had his arm around the back of Browns neck not in a one handed choke hold.

"There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this."

I have been racking my brains ever since this happened. Try to actually put yourself into the situation. The comment above is correct. For one, I believe that no decent cop would reach out and PULL a suspect into his car/SUV window. That is not a logical way to handle a suspect.(I'm sure the cop was familiar with the area and what he may have been up against. We are not stupid here.)
By that point he was a suspect due to the fact that he choose not to obey the officers order. By approaching a suspect in that manner which I believe, it cannot be done with someone as big as Brown and he would most likely "lose" the suspect. Now Brown may/COULD have easily leaned into that window and went after the cop. Maybe he punched him enough to daze the cop, the cop reaches for his gun, Brown reaches for gun, gun goes off. Thus injury to right hand above the thumb. Witnesses see Brown sticking in the SUV window, a struggle going on and gun fire. Brown runs...
Now the second part of the crime is when Brown turns around and WHY hes not trying to run away from more gunfire. It was reported he turned around and said, "what are you gonna shoot me?" So he was not done being disrespectful. If he charged the cop the rest is history.
What is really scary is how fast this must have happened. Probably less than 60 seconds.
Thoughts?

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

Johnson, 22, was walking with Brown in the street on Saturday when the two encountered police. Police have claimed that Brown assaulted one of the officers and reached for his gun. Johnson's story differs greatly from the police's version of events -- he says that the police told them to "get the fuck onto the sidewalk," grabbed Brown and began choking him when they didn't immediately obey, and shot Brown when the 18-year-old tried to flee.

It is a feat to turn around while being choked and say "here hold these cigarillos" That is what I called a feat. I know he was in an SUV, I did not say patrol car. Again, to reach one arm ( one arm only as claimed by Johnson over and over) out the window of his ( cops) car window and start chokeing a 6'4" man is a far reaching claim.

I just listened to the video again. He never said the cop was choking him. He said he grabbed him around the throat. What may be confusing you is the use of the word "throat" which is used interchangeably with "neck". There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this. He obviously had his arm around the back of Browns neck not in a one handed choke hold.

"There is no way Wilson could have grabbed Brown and choked him. Brown could have easily knocked his hand loose. Common sense is required in this."

I have been racking my brains ever since this happened. Try to actually put yourself into the situation. The comment above is correct. For one, I believe that no decent cop would reach out and PULL a suspect into his car/SUV window. That is not a logical way to handle a suspect.(I'm sure the cop was familiar with the area and what he may have been up against. We are not stupid here.)
By that point he was a suspect due to the fact that he choose not to obey the officers order. By approaching a suspect in that manner which I believe, it cannot be done with someone as big as Brown and he would most likely "lose" the suspect. Now Brown may/COULD have easily leaned into that window and went after the cop. Maybe he punched him enough to daze the cop, the cop reaches for his gun, Brown reaches for gun, gun goes off. Thus injury to right hand above the thumb. Witnesses see Brown sticking in the SUV window, a struggle going on and gun fire. Brown runs...
Now the second part of the crime is when Brown turns around and WHY hes not trying to run away from more gunfire. It was reported he turned around and said, "what are you gonna shoot me?" So he was not done being disrespectful. If he charged the cop the rest is history.
What is really scary is how fast this must have happened. Probably less than 60 seconds.
Thoughts?

The instant he put his hands on the cop he committed the felony of Battery on a LEO..

According to Missouri statutes, from that point on the cop was free to use deadly force even if saint michael of brown was fleeing.

If he did try for the gun he committed another felony..but at that point it didn't matter. One felony is all it takes.

Section 563.046 Missouri Statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

Good shoot.

Thoughts?

The instant he put his hands on the cop he committed the felony of Battery on a LEO..

According to Missouri statutes, from that point on the cop was free to use deadly force even if saint michael of brown was fleeing.

If he did try for the gun he committed another felony..but at that point it didn't matter. One felony is all it takes.

Section 563.046 Missouri Statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

Good shoot.

I agree.....case closed :beer:

I just wanted to announce this is my first post on this issue and from this moment on, all debates will go through me and I will be the only one stating anything of substance on this matter, so let me start off by saying............

..........uh, let me start off by saying.........mmmm..........what thread is this?

Ooops, sorry, wrong thread! My bad. Oh God, look at the time....my discourse is needed elsewhere. Ya'll be cool and ...............don't be hating!

Thoughts?

i was just watching the interview with Dorin Johnson

"mike had his hands full of cigarillos our hands are filled with cigarillos"

" i didnt think the cop was in that much danger"

there is so much more

he will make a wonderful witness

should it come to that

Michael Brown s Mom Laid Flowers Where He Was Shot and Police Crushed Them Mother Jones

Michael Brown's Mom Laid Flowers Where He Was Shot—and Police Crushed Them
New details emerge about callous tactics that fueled anger in Ferguson.
—By Mark Follman
Wed Aug. 27, 2014

As darkness fell on Canfield Drive on August 9, a makeshift memorial sprang up in the middle of the street where Michael Brown's body had been sprawled in plain view for more than four hours...

Several officers emerged with dogs. What happened next, according to several sources, was emblematic of what has inflamed the city of Ferguson, Missouri, ever since the unarmed 18-year-old was gunned down: An officer on the street let the dog he was controlling urinate on the memorial site.

The incident was related to me separately by three state and local officials who worked with the community in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. One confirmed that he interviewed an eyewitness, a young woman, and pressed her on what exactly she saw. "She said that the officer just let the dog pee on it," that official told me. "She was very distraught about it." The identity of the officer who handled the dog and the agency he was with remain unclear. ...

By then, police had prohibited all vehicles from entering Canfield Drive except for their own. Soon the candles and flowers had been smashed, after police drove over them. ...

What kind of people are those policemen to do those things?

How can a cop act like a vigilante? A primary job of cops is in fact to catch criminals and they certainly have the right to defend themselves when doing so. The word "vigilante" would be superfluous otherwise.

Dumbed down is correct

Where is the proof the kid was a criminal? The cop was indeed acting like a vigilante by accosting him with no reason to do so. I keep hearing he was trying to rob a store but I dont see any proof of that.
Police have the responsibility to stop and question anyone they suspect, regardless of criminal record (how would they know?). A vigilante does not. You and the OP are both idiots, but then we already knew that.

Regardless, we still don't know what happened. Until we do, you don't get to play the victim here. You already play the victim everywhere else anyway.

The police get out of their car to question someone or speak to them through the window. You don't grab them by the neck and pull a gun on them. You are full of shit as usual.

Police don't have the responsibility to stop and question someone unless there is a reason to. Being Black is not an acceptable reason. Also the person being questioned doesn't have to say anything except I need to speak to my attorney.

Yes we do know what happened. I have heard from at least 3 witnesses.

I wonder how a cop could reach the neck of a 6' 4" person through the open window of his patrol car. He must have really long arms, huh!

Michael Brown s Mom Laid Flowers Where He Was Shot and Police Crushed Them Mother Jones

—By Mark Follman
Wed Aug. 27, 2014

As darkness fell on Canfield Drive on August 9, a makeshift memorial sprang up in the middle of the street where Michael Brown's body had been sprawled in plain view for more than four hours...

Several officers emerged with dogs. What happened next, according to several sources, was emblematic of what has inflamed the city of Ferguson, Missouri, ever since the unarmed 18-year-old was gunned down: An officer on the street let the dog he was controlling urinate on the memorial site.

The incident was related to me separately by three state and local officials who worked with the community in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. One confirmed that he interviewed an eyewitness, a young woman, and pressed her on what exactly she saw. "She said that the officer just let the dog pee on it," that official told me. "She was very distraught about it." The identity of the officer who handled the dog and the agency he was with remain unclear. ...

By then, police had prohibited all vehicles from entering Canfield Drive except for their own. Soon the candles and flowers had been smashed, after police drove over them. ...

All you need to do is come up with the dog handler's name right?
If you can't do that it's all hearsay.

—By Mark Follman
Wed Aug. 27, 2014

All you need to do is come up with the dog handler's name right?
If you can't do that it's all hearsay.

It is a credible news report with more than an ordinary amount of documentation, and we are not trying to convict anyone. You can believe it or not, but that would be an awful hard story to make up.

Forum List

Back