According to the swing state polls Obama is set to win a second term

I think you have your answer Gramps. USMB RWers are not remotely prepared for the Presidents re-election.
It's all here why Obama will lose, Seawytch: 10 Most Corrupt U.S. Politicians

President Barack Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder are on that list. Nancy Pelosi, former House Speaker is on Dishonorable Mention with other corrupt politicians below the 10 Most Corrupt. These people need to have their records examined and prosecuted for fraud and corruption they have brought to America's doorstep.

We cannot afford more corruption in Washington than mere greed brings, but it's crawling there.

The American people are no longer stupid about corruption and the effect of weakness and nondisclosure of national danger since terrorists whacked the World Trade Center in 2001.

Democrats and Republicans alike will be disappointed to know their corruption is not unknown to the base, and the theatrics of dirty politics and national division is at a peak that the American people will shake down on Nov. 6. This time, we will go after corrupt precinct chairmen who are instructed to bring a favorable outcome to a party where there isn't one.

The law says one person one vote, not what the precinct chairperson is ordered to do in the name of his political party's dictates--to change enough votes to bring about an outcome rather than letting American voters do it.

That's gotta go. Let the chips fall where they may.

I think you have your answer Gramps. USMB RWers are not remotely prepared for the Presidents re-election.

President Barack Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder are on that list. Nancy Pelosi, former House Speaker is on Dishonorable Mention with other corrupt politicians below the 10 Most Corrupt. These people need to have their records examined and prosecuted for fraud and corruption they have brought to America's doorstep.

We cannot afford more corruption in Washington than mere greed brings, but it's crawling there.

The American people are no longer stupid about corruption and the effect of weakness and nondisclosure of national danger since terrorists whacked the World Trade Center in 2001.

Democrats and Republicans alike will be disappointed to know their corruption is not unknown to the base, and the theatrics of dirty politics and national division is at a peak that the American people will shake down on Nov. 6. This time, we will go after corrupt precinct chairmen who are instructed to bring a favorable outcome to a party where there isn't one.

The law says one person one vote, not what the precinct chairperson is ordered to do in the name of his political party's dictates--to change enough votes to bring about an outcome rather than letting American voters do it.

The time for thinking about only yourself is over. We need to start thinking about everyone. We're all in serious trouble and we need somebody in the White House that is serious about dealing with the huge obstacles in our way.

We don't need some coke-head who doesn't have the energy to get up in the morning. We need somebody who doesn't need drugs, tobacco, or alcohol to get going. Somebody who has inner strength he draws from within rather from all of the parties they throw for him or false support from sycophants. We don't need somebody that has to be insulated from reality to function. We need somebody that can face up to reality and do something.

Ronald Reagan came through when this country needed him. Obama had his chance and he failed. It's time to give somebody else a chance. We need to sweep the evil, envy, and revenge minded people that surrounds Obama out of Washington.

Last edited:

3239390f_DrEvil-Riiight.jpeg

Funny thing is when Obama loses I know you will be okay.

If Obama stays I can't say the same thing with any confidence.

I made phone calls for the Romney campaign yesterday. NOT ONE SINGLE person stated they voted or were voting Barack Obama. NOT ONE- I think a lot of people are going to be shocked when they see the results of this election. There is a voting segment out here willing to stand in 4 - 6 hour lines to cast their vote for the next President of the United States. Of my calls, half I was able to reach which means a good majority of people use cell phones only now and we don't have access to those records. Add in the +6 to 10 point over sampling of democrats due to the 2008 metrics and you have a recipe for disaster for the Obama campaign.

Hang on for the ride.. We're going to win this.

They probably had you calling people already inclined to vote for the Weird Mormon Robot.

I made calls for Tammy Duckworth on Saturday. Got one person who was voting for Walsh.

That was it.

I really don't pay attention to polls. To many variables.

I remember Carter leading in the polls in 80 and Reagan won by a landslide.

Guess we'll see who the winner is come late Tuesday.

Sure as shit hope it ain't that asswipe Barry.

But that isn't true. Reagan took the lead on carter in the polls in May of 1980 and maintained it all the way until the election. It got closer a few times, like during the DNC and the debates, but Reagan enjoyed a commanding lead.

trialheats1980-1024x744.png

Are you prepared for the possibility? It seems hard to believe that the polls could be that far off this close to the election.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst?

I hope that when Romney loses, the GOP will finally listen to a wakeup call.

That they will finally break away from the religious crazies and big money and actually start listening to the things Americans care about.

The ONLY reason Romney was ever credible (if he ever was) was because the economy was so bad. Bush Barely won with a 5% unemployment rate.

Do you think Romney would be close if unemployment rate were at 5% now? Hell, no.

They'd be talking about a 49 state landslide (Romney would still take Utah, I guess).

the real story here is how the GOP has lost... well.. people like me.

Stop being hyperbolic. We will all be fine either way....I'll just be happier ;)

OK, polls for the swing states, 5 am, 5Nov12.

Colorado President Obama 0.6 5 polls, 3 Obama, 2 Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Florida Governor Romney 1.8 11 polls 7 Romney 3 Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 3.0 6 polls 5 Obama one Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 3.8 5 polls 4 Obama one Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 2.8 5 polls, all Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 2.0 6 polls 5 Obama one Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 3.0 5 polls 3 Romney 2 ties

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 2.9 12 polls 11 Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 3.9 7 polls, 6 Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 0.3 10 polls 5 Obama 3 Romney 2 ties

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Wisconsin President Obama 4.2 5 polls 4 Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

So we have Governor Romney with Florida and North Carolina. President Obama with the rest, although Virginia and Colorado are shaky. At this point, looks like a win for the President.

So we have Governor Romney with Florida and North Carolina. President Obama with the rest, although Virginia and Colorado are shaky. At this point, looks like a win for the President.

Cha Ching!

Stop being hyperbolic. We will all be fine either way....I'll just be happier ;)

Tell that to the folks suffring in NYC and New Jersey.

I personally like you but it's pretty clear you're not tuned into reality. As long as you're not directly effected you could care less. I have friends in harms' way. I don't take this lightly.

Last edited:

Realclearpolitics is flawed to say the least. They assume a better than 08' turnout for Obama.

It's at least off by 6%.

Last edited:
Are you prepared for the possibility? It seems hard to believe that the polls could be that far off this close to the election.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst?

I wouldnt worry about it, the polls are been biased all the time...you have the CNN showing a tie, with a +11 democrat sample, +11??????
and republicans are more motivated, these polls are trying to motivate democrats and depress republicans, you could say voter suppresion....LOL

but we'll find out Tuesday

China is about ready to become the worlds super power. Adopting the southern Europe economic system=fail in the extreme.

The middle east is on fire and China and Russia are rearming. NOT good.

God are you misinformed and therefore stupid.

The Independents will go with Romney. He should win it. And i don't even think it will come down to Ohio. I think Romney is going to win bigger than most think possible. You heard it here first. :)

Last edited:
Can you link the poll please?

Can't. Watching the poll analysis on Fox News Sunday
When Even FOX is releasing Obama leads, it's over for the GOP. Fox propeganda wouldn't say any such thing unless they had no other choice. Now it will be time to blame... Blame Romney for things they previously supported... allegations of fixing and cheating... anything but acknowledge that people don't want, as a majority, the GOP running the show.

Realclearpolitics is flawed to say the least. They assume a better than 08' turnout for Obama.

It's at least off by 6%.
RCP was the GOP go to site. And now that it is no longer showing Romney lead, it's being abandoned as flawed.

Colour me unsurprised.

Can you link the poll please?

When Even FOX is releasing Obama leads, it's over for the GOP. Fox propeganda wouldn't say any such thing unless they had no other choice. Now it will be time to blame... Blame Romney for things they previously supported... allegations of fixing and cheating... anything but acknowledge that people don't want, as a majority, the GOP running the show.

It's at least off by 6%.
RCP was the GOP go to site. And now that it is no longer showing Romney lead, it's being abandoned as flawed.

Colour me unsurprised.

RCP has NEVER been trusted during this election cycle. Show me one post proving otherwise.

The pollsters and paid prognosticators agree that if the polls are using 2008 modeling, Romney will win. The next day, liberals will be out there saying "How could we have been so wrong". That's what happened when the polls turned out to be wrong when Ronald Reagan was elected. While some polls had Reagan ahead, not one of them saw the hammer that actually resulted.

It's at least off by 6%.

Colour me unsurprised.

RCP has NEVER been trusted during this election cycle. Show me one post proving otherwise.

not neccessary. I don't need to feed your delusion.

Forum List

Back