According to the Left, There Are No Sh*tholes in the World Or You're a Racist

I have just watched FOX NEWS (the only news channel that I watch).

A lady (whose uncle was the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was interviewed.

She made these points:

1. President Trump is NOT a racist. (I agree)

2. Haitians and Africans are very intelligent people. (I agree)

3. It is their governments that are responsible for turning those countries into hellholes (her word). (I agree)

P.S. One Fox News commentator yesterday told us that the network has forbidden its on-air personalities to use the word "sh*thole."

Look parser, Alveda fucking King is not the arbiter of what racism is. She was Kings brothers daughter and is capitalizing on her last name.. Maybe you ask Martin Luther King the third the actual son of Martin Luther King his opinion. Trump is a racist. It's obvious.. Both you and Alveda King need to go learn how and why those governments happened in Africa.

North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Haiti, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Yemen.

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.

According to the Right Trumpist Regime - all Africa and Haiti is a shithole full of shitty people.

Oh...and oddly they are all black. Imagine that.

You sound racist.

No he doesn't. He sounds like a person saying that you Trumpists are racists.

So in your mind Haiti is a wonderful place?

So in your mind is Romania a wonderful place?

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.

i agree

those are absolute shitholes

let all the rats go and live there.... hey rats.....you can leave USA now...ok?

I have no problem with that!

For over 200 years rats have been fleeing shitholes and coming here to the US.

Now you suddenly have a problem with it?

Why?

Cause they're brown?

According to skye, the people who came here on the mayflower came from a shithole. Every person here who descended from immigrants descended from people who lived in shithole countries. That incudes Trump whose grandfather immigrated here from that shithole Germany. Why would he come here hoping for a better life if Germany wasn't a shithole? Same goes for every immigrant who has come here. If life was so damn great in the old fucking country, why are you here? Because they were shitholes, that's why.
Not exactly, my ancestors came here because they were serfs in the old country. The country itself was fine, their situation wasn't.

Then they lived in a shithole.
No, their situation was a shithole, ok, but the country was fine. Haiti or Africa, the countries there aren't fine.

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

So who's really the idiot...you or Trump?

You and Trump. Because if hose countries are shitholes it's because whites cane in and fucked them up, And whites are still there fucking them up.

LOL.....so hows south Africa doing?

Prime example of a nation fucked up by whites. I know your simple mind cannot understand how that can be said, but that's not my problem.

Nah...it's just reverting to what it was before the white man showed up.

Nah....The white man fucked it up.

And the non whites somehow incapable of fixing what's wrong? Your "logic" there, escapes me...

According to the Right Trumpist Regime - all Africa and Haiti is a shithole full of shitty people.

You sound racist.

Dunno, you tell me. :biggrin:
shutterstock_511078501.jpg

Prime example of a nation fucked up by whites. I know your simple mind cannot understand how that can be said, but that's not my problem.

So starving to death and getting your limbs hacked off with a machete is high living in your mind?

Is starving to death and getting your brains blown out with a gun high living in yours?

Nah....my neighborhood is 98% white.

You sound racist.

Have you ever seen a backpackers guide to Haiti?
upload_2018-1-13_8-21-19.png

You and Trump. Because if hose countries are shitholes it's because whites cane in and fucked them up, And whites are still there fucking them up.

And the non whites somehow incapable of fixing what's wrong? Your "logic" there, escapes me...

Again, take your dumb white ass to a library somewhere to go learn the methods used by the white government that caused the divisions which are still in existence today.

i agree

those are absolute shitholes

let all the rats go and live there.... hey rats.....you can leave USA now...ok?

I have no problem with that!

Why?

Cause they're brown?

According to skye, the people who came here on the mayflower came from a shithole. Every person here who descended from immigrants descended from people who lived in shithole countries. That incudes Trump whose grandfather immigrated here from that shithole Germany. Why would he come here hoping for a better life if Germany wasn't a shithole? Same goes for every immigrant who has come here. If life was so damn great in the old fucking country, why are you here? Because they were shitholes, that's why.
Not exactly, my ancestors came here because they were serfs in the old country. The country itself was fine, their situation wasn't.

No, their situation was a shithole, ok, but the country was fine. Haiti or Africa, the countries there aren't fine.

.Haiti was hit with an earthquake. Africa was colonized by whites with whites still there robbing them. Africa is a continent with 54 countries fool. They all aren't shitholes and those with problems ,the problems are caused by western interference. You have not studied these situations. You are just running your mouth.

So starving to death and getting your limbs hacked off with a machete is high living in your mind?

Is starving to death and getting your brains blown out with a gun high living in yours?

So then your drunk or prescription drug addled neighbor just decides to go on that neighborhood shooting spree because he could not get szechuan chicken at the grocery store.

Why?

Cause they're brown?

.Haiti was hit with an earthquake. Africa was colonized by whites with whites still there robbing them. Africa is a continent with 54 countries fool. They all aren't shitholes and those with problems ,the problems are caused by western interference. You have not studied these situations. You are just running your mouth.
I don't know of any country that isn't a shithole in Africa. So tell me, which paradise in Africa is everyone wanting to emigrate to?

So then your drunk or prescription drug addled neighbor just decides to go on that neighborhood shooting spree because he could not get szechuan chicken at the grocery store.

The last murder near my neighborhood was committed by a hoodrat. He shot and killed a sixteen year old girl for her purse.
On the plus side the prosecutor is going for the death penalty.

I don't know of any country that isn't a shithole in Africa. So tell me, which paradise in Africa is everyone wanting to emigrate to?
Who said they wanted to immigrate to Africa?

The 10 Most Beautiful Towns And Cities In Africa

Top unsung African cities

Most beautiful cities in Africa

These beautiful cities Africa according 2017 ranking

Who said they wanted to immigrate to Africa?

The 10 Most Beautiful Towns And Cities In Africa

Top unsung African cities

Most beautiful cities in Africa

These beautiful cities Africa according 2017 ranking
SA is a shithole, rapes, AIDS... The place is a mess.

The second place in Rwanda is also in a shithole, Rwanda! C'mon, RWANDA!!!! :biggrin:

That's as far as I got since those were the top2.

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

So who's really the idiot...you or Trump?

You know what's really pathetic about liberals like you, IM2? You treat minorities like special needs children...like they can't be successful unless you GIVE them things! It's insulting. Haiti isn't a shit hole because whites are there fucking up the country...it's a shit hole because the blacks that have ruled it for generations are corrupt and incompetent.

Forum List

Back