According to PolitiFact, the RNC has lied more than the DNC has

The economic stimulus created "zero jobs." -- The National Republican Senatorial Committee and other Republicans
Abortion services are "well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does."- Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz.
"Republicans voted to end Medicare." -- The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and other Democrats BS- TRUE
Scientists are "questioning the original idea that man-made global warming is what is causing the climate to change. … (It is) more and more being put into question." -- Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry
The vaccine to prevent HPV can cause mental retardation. -- Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann
President Obama "went around the world and apologized for America." - BS- apolgized for Bush
- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney "I didn't raise taxes once." -- President Barack Obama BS- Was talking about income taxes
Because of more restrictive voting laws, Republicans "want to literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws." -- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and head of the Democratic National Committee
Other (Suggestions varied widely: "Tax cuts for the top 2% create jobs!!! NOT!", "That he OBAMA IS NOT A MARXIST WHEN HE REALLY IS!", "All of the above", "every time that Pres. Obama opens his mouth", "Tax cuts and deregulation will create jobs - All of the GOP candidates.")
The Obama administration's review of obsolete regulations was "unprecedented." -- President Barack Obama zzzzzzzz
Congressional Republicans have introduced dozens of bills on social issues and other topics, but "zero on job creation." -- Facebook posts
BS -over ten years maybe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey Doc... how come you Conservatives never blink an eye at the private sector? I mean... if Critical thinking is ACTUALLY a skill.... then it should apply to them too, right?

Don't get me wrong... I agree with you. Politicians will do what they do to get elected. But the big difference, it seems to me... is that Progressives use those critical thinking skills beyond the scope of the government, where Conservatives don't.

So how do you explain why they can't seem to understand competitive global markets, how strict regulations effect competition in the global marketplace. Why don't they understand that alternative energy sources will never become a reality until they make an attempt to make them viable and affordable. They can't do this by simply making fossil-fuels less affordable. Eventually you reach a tipping point where nobody but the extremely rich will be able to afford energy of any kind and chaos ensues. Many progressive think profit is evil. Without profit you have no growth.

Speaking of Progressives.....here's 24 examples of their critical thinking.....

types_of_progressive.jpg

So statistically, the DNC lies as much as the RNC. And you are trying to spin it as though the DNC is more honest? Seriously?

Maybe instead of worrying about the RNC, you should clean out your own house.

Hey Doc... how come you Conservatives never blink an eye at the private sector? I mean... if Critical thinking is ACTUALLY a skill.... then it should apply to them too, right?

Don't get me wrong... I agree with you. Politicians will do what they do to get elected. But the big difference, it seems to me... is that Progressives use those critical thinking skills beyond the scope of the government, where Conservatives don't.

Perhaps it seems that way to you because, unlike people who can actually think, you believe your side is always right.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ONE Obama lie?

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

The statements that Politifact rates are not representative samples and therefore tell us little about how often the DNC and RNC lie. Politifact rates the accuracy of statements; not the overall reliability of the sources of those statements. The analysis linked to by Quantum Windbag convincingly argues that what it demonstrates is either that

1) Politifact is more likely to select a false statement that comes from a Republican elected official than a Democratic elected official

2) Republican elected officials are more likely to make false statements than Democratic elected officials.

3) Politifact is more likely to incorrectly rate a statement as false if it comes from a Republican elected official than if it comes from a Democratic elected official.

I don't think 3 is very, but it would be hard to distinguish between 1 and 2. One would essentially have to fact-check an unbiased, potentially very large random sample of public statements by elected officials. As far as I know, no one has ever tried to do that.

PolitiFact | Democratic National Committee's file

PolitiFact | Republican National Committee's file

The DNC has 27 statements and the RNC has 26.

If you feel the need to say that PolitiFact is biased, then prove your claim.

I will say it because the facts don't support PolitiFact's findings. They oddly seem to always side with the left.

There is so much bullshit out there and no one media outlet that can be trusted to just put out the facts. A few reporters here and there actually read bills and watch congress to discover the truth, but are generally vilified the minute they share that with the public. NPR is decidely leftwing and they have a hand in PolitiFact's truth detecting. What a friggin joke they are.

PolitiFact, NPR team up to fact-check campaign ads
PolitiFact | PolitiFact, NPR team up to fact-check campaign ads

In this case, they lied to protect ACORN, who we know are darlings of the left. When the fact checkers lie, who checks them out?
Biased PolitiFact.com Covers for ACORN, Attacks Michele Bachmann
Read more: Biased PolitiFact.com Covers for ACORN, Attacks Michele Bachmann | NewsBusters.org

PolitiFact Proves Yet Again It Is a Left Wing Attack Machine With Nonpartisan Veneer
PolitiFact Proves Yet Again It Is a Left Wing Attack Machine With Nonpartisan Veneer | RedState

Video- see and hear for yourself what an idiot this guy is.
MUST-SEE: NPR executive exposes radical left-wing bias in hidden camera sting
MUST-SEE: NPR executive exposes radical left-wing bias in hidden camera sting « Wintery Knight

Last edited:

ONE Obama lie?

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

All fact, dittohead. Idiot. Stopped by Pubs at least. Pub dupes.....

Last edited:

ONE Obama lie?

All fact, dittohead. Idiot. Stopped by Pubs at least. Pub dupes.....

Heinrich how are you?

Perhaps it seems that way to you because, unlike people who can actually think, you believe your side is always right.

Oh... shit.... Pot? meet kettle.

lol, even giving that the numbers are right, it's funny as hell seeing someone tout that the "rnc lies more than the dnc" by one fucking lie! lol must be so proud of his dnc that they lie less.

When has any politician not been a liar?

Poor America

The very fact that you're so aware that people perceive PolitiFact as biased pretty much proves that it is, Billy.

Both parties spin the truth to suit their purposes so much that sites were created to sort through the bullshit. Now both parties have their favorite "non-partisan" sites to be partisan on their behalf.

Do yourself a favor and start to rely on your own common sense to determine what is BS and what isn't. PolitiFact or any other site like it has an agenda. It's just the nature of the beast. People like Rdean and TruthMatters cite statistics and poll results from sites like those because they're too unintelligent to form an intelligent point of view of their own. It's why the two of them start up so many utterly stupid strings here. You've got a brain...use it.

I wonder if you know that they found at least 74 mostly true statements, 79 half true statements, 42 mostly false statements, 51 false statements, and 4 pants on fire statements by Obama.

They only found 80 true statements of any import by Obama.....which even if you support Politifact you must admit that Obama is dishonest most of the time.

Okay, give me a politician on that webiste that has lied more than Obama. I will be shocked if you found one. Obama has told the truth more than he has lied.

The very fact that you're so aware that people perceive PolitiFact as biased pretty much proves that it is, Billy.

Both parties spin the truth to suit their purposes so much that sites were created to sort through the bullshit. Now both parties have their favorite "non-partisan" sites to be partisan on their behalf.

Do yourself a favor and start to rely on your own common sense to determine what is BS and what isn't. PolitiFact or any other site like it has an agenda. It's just the nature of the beast. People like Rdean and TruthMatters cite statistics and poll results from sites like those because they're too unintelligent to form an intelligent point of view of their own. It's why the two of them start up so many utterly stupid strings here. You've got a brain...use it.

What is it with cons that can't support what they say with facts? If you actually explored that website, you'd come to the same conclusion I have.

lol, even giving that the numbers are right, it's funny as hell seeing someone tout that the "rnc lies more than the dnc" by one fucking lie! lol must be so proud of his dnc that they lie less.

When has any politician not been a liar?

Poor America

You're distorting it. The DNC had more "Trues" "Mostly Trues" and less "mostly lies" and "lies" than the RNC.

The DNC even had 0 "pants on fire" while the RNC had 2.

Forum List

Back