According to PolitiFact, the RNC has lied more than the DNC has

Hey Doc... how come you Conservatives never blink an eye at the private sector? I mean... if Critical thinking is ACTUALLY a skill.... then it should apply to them too, right?

Don't get me wrong... I agree with you. Politicians will do what they do to get elected. But the big difference, it seems to me... is that Progressives use those critical thinking skills beyond the scope of the government, where Conservatives don't.

Hey Doc... how come you Conservatives never blink an eye at the private sector? I mean... if Critical thinking is ACTUALLY a skill.... then it should apply to them too, right?
Using terms like "never" is foolish... What does this thread have to do with the private sector anyway, spanky?

Don't get me wrong... I agree with you. Politicians will do what they do to get elected. But the big difference, it seems to me... is that Progressives use those critical thinking skills beyond the scope of the government, where Conservatives don't.

Progressives couldn't critically think their way out of a wet paper bag... They tend to mass migrate towards failed groupthink... But you, as a blind progressive, probably can't grasp that...

What is sad that Billllllllllyyyyyyyy is comparing two national political orgs on the basis of who lied less.

Does it not bother anyone that either of them lied at all.

Talk about stupid partisan worship.

I detest the RNC.

Oh, I know "Ignorance is Blissening(rhymes with Listening)" and the Vicodin Addict....

Critical thinking is a skill only to be used against government and "libruls". So saith the Lord, So saith Limbaugh.... Amen.

Oh, I know "Ignorance is Blissening(rhymes with Listening)" and the Vicodin Addict....

Critical thinking is a skill only to be used against government and "libruls". So saith the Lord, So saith Limbaugh.... Amen.

Find someplace to sleep it off...

And do NOT drive or operate heavy machinery...

Who is Limbaugh ?

I'll take your word for it.

PolitiFact | Democratic National Committee's file

PolitiFact | Republican National Committee's file

The DNC has 27 statements and the RNC has 26.

If you feel the need to say that PolitiFact is biased, then prove your claim.

I wonder if you know that they found at least 74 mostly true statements, 79 half true statements, 42 mostly false statements, 51 false statements, and 4 pants on fire statements by Obama.

They only found 80 true statements of any import by Obama.....which even if you support Politifact you must admit that Obama is dishonest most of the time.

The Dem lies aren't even lies...Pubs ARE trying to destroy Medicare OBVIOUSLY. Politifact is bending over backwards trying to be fair- like the corprate ex-lberal media, reporting pubcrappe with a straigt face...

Tell us why G.E. owns the President.

The Dem lies aren't even lies...Pubs ARE trying to destroy Medicare OBVIOUSLY. Politifact is bending over backwards trying to be fair- like the corprate ex-lberal media, reporting pubcrappe with a straigt face...

The democrats lies are fairy tales.

As are the CBO's.

The GOP want's medicare to exist in 20 years. Unlike the democrats who will see it ruined faster than that.

Politifact is biased like everytihng else.

And Nancy Pelosi won't need to be embalmed when she dies. She is so full of chemicals her face will look the same. And it has gone to her tiny little brain.

Harry Ried will be given an enema when he dies and they will bury him in a shoebox.

I wonder if you know that they found at least 74 mostly true statements, 79 half true statements, 42 mostly false statements, 51 false statements, and 4 pants on fire statements by Obama.

They only found 80 true statements of any import by Obama.....which even if you support Politifact you must admit that Obama is dishonest most of the time.

Yup- Pub politicians are POSs

And they get their training from the democrats.

It is unfortunate that your school didn't have windows where you could see the rest of the world.

:rofl:

And they get their training from the democrats.

It is unfortunate that your school didn't have windows where you could see the rest of the world.

it's hard to see much more than his own duodenum from his vantage point.

Forum List

Back