According to Most Libs, Fox News Lies.........

Not seeing any examples of on-air lies folks - but, keep spinning. Eventually you'll wear yourselves out.

Apparently there's a lot of folks who think Fox sux.

POLL: Fox News Is The Most Distrusted Name In News

You're an idiot...

Stick this in your mouth and suck it:

Total Day
FNC 979 234 463
CNN 464 167 223
MSNBC 432 140 231
CNBC 226 77 125
FBN 58 13 31
HLN 228 85 130

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC 1,479 293 642
CNN 622 228 271
MSNBC 719 206 350
CNBC 356 182 198
FBN 27 6 15
HLN 335 84 178

Net Morning programs (6-9 AM) P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC FOX & Friends 962 320 605
CNN American Morning 311 119 197
MSNBC Morning Joe 474 133 241
CNBC Squawk Box 221 68 147
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 333 175 225

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC GLENN BECK 1,729 445 818
CNN SITUATION ROOM 624 202 278
MSNBC HARDBALL WITH C. MATTHEWS 657 130 259
CNBC MONEY IN MOTION 179 42 82
HLN HLN SPECIAL REPORT 223 50 92

Everyone likes a train wreck.

What's puzzling is their allegiance to the dinosaurs - ABC, CBS, NBC - no one sits down after dinner and watches the news any longer and those has been news organizations.

The ratings further prove this. When people do watch - they watch Fox.

Why are Liberals so fucking dense?

ABC, CBS and NBC all beat FoxNews ratings by a wide margin

It is not even close
yea with shows like american idol and dancing with the stars

I just realized American Idol is on the FOX channel (non-news). Oopsy.

So how do you feel msnbc reports the news? are they fair? are they biased one way or the other?

They lean to the left, but at least they've never denied it.

don't you find it intersting that the guy running fox came from msnbc

Read his Wiki entry. Roger Ailes is an uber-conservative nut, always has been.

In 1993, Ailes became president of the cable channel CNBC and began planning another NBC cable channel, America's Talking. The new channel debuted on July 4, 1994. Ailes also hosted his own nightly show, Straight Forward, an hour-long talk show.[19]
[edit]Fox News

After the announcement of Microsoft and NBC's partnership to create an online and cable news outlet, MSNBC, taking the place of America's Talking, Ailes left the network in February 1996 in a fit of pique and was hired by Rupert Murdoch to create Fox News Channel for News Corporation. In addition, eighty-nine additional employees of the NBC networks left with Ailes to help with the new channel's creation for launch, on October 7, 1996.

So please, if you can cite one (and you should be able to if you've made this assertion), then post one of those lies in this thread that Fox News has broadcast.

Not affiliates....

Fox News, national.

Post away !!

This should be as entertaining as watching Dan Rather lie.... or Katie Couric getting fired, or MSNBC's ratings.

Haha...here's one, you fucking asshole, now erase this thread, because I just wasted you...
although, I bet you'll have some logically unsettling way to dismiss this... go figure...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw]YouTube - THE CORPORATION [17/23] Unsettling Accounts[/ame]

I'm tempted to state that only a dolt fully invested with Left-wing mind-altering and emptying atavistic tendencies would belive this...

...on second thought, there is no other explanation.

"To begin with, the popular portrayal almost always omits the rather crucial fact that Akre and Wilson lost almost every one of their claims at the trial court. As the Florida Second District Court of Appeal noted in their ruling:

Akre and Wilson sued WTVT alleging... that their terminations had been in retaliation for their resisting WTVT's attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story and for threatening to report the alleged news distortion to the FCC. Akre also brought claims for declaratory relief and for breach of contract. After a four-week trial, a jury found against Wilson on all of his claims. The trial court directed a verdict against Akre on her breach of contract claim, Akre abandoned her claim for declaratory relief, and the trial court let her whistle-blower claims go to the jury. The jury rejected all of Akre's claims except her claim that WTVT retaliated against her in response to her threat to disclose the alleged news distortion to the FCC.

It is also not correct to claim, as the Gaddy story quoted above states, that the jury ruled that the FOX affiliate had, in fact, found that the station had attempted to force Akre and Wilson to air "a false, distorted or slanted story..."

But the FCC does not share Akre's interpretation of the jury verdict. In a 2007 decision by the FCC denying a petition by Akre and Wilson demanding that WTVT's broadcast license not be renewed, the FCC includes the following footnote:

Although there has been much back-and-forth among the parties about whether the jury in the employment lawsuit found that Station WTVT(TV) violated the news distortion policy, the verdict form did not ask the jury to determine whether WTVT(TV) violated the news distortion policy, but rather to determine whether Station WTVT(TV) fired either employee for threatening to disclose what the Petitioners reasonably believed would be a violation of the news distortion policy.

So the trial jury never reached a conclusion on whether the FOX affiliate had violated the news distortion policy, nor did they have to in order to determine she had been fired in response to the threat by Akre and Wilson to file a complaint with the FCC.

More importantly, and more relevant to the examination of whether WTVT actually asserted a"right to lie"in its newscasts, is that there is nothing on record to show that this argument was ever advanced in court.

Whatever the truth of the dispute between the two reporters and WTVT, it seems clear that the station did not at the trial court level admit that it had attempted to distort the news story or assert the"right to lie"in its broadcasts.

It is also worth noting that of all the web sites, blog postings, and online commentary on the subject of the FOX "right to lie" argument, not a single one that I've seen links to anything that would substantiate the claim. Very few even bother to link to the actual 2nd District opinion overturning Akre's whistleblower verdict, or anything else related to the case itself.

Yet in all the claims and charges leveled directly by Akre and Wilson against the FOX affiliate across multiple venues and platforms, there is not a single mention of any "right to lie" argument allegedly offered by WTVT. They seemingly accuse the station of nearly every other sin imaginable in the world of journalism, but are completely silent on this charge.

FOX, Lies & Videotape: debunking an internet myth » Blog »  Center for Competitive Politics

Poor baby...need a tissue to get that egg off your face?

And...try to use better language.

Oh yeah?
What about the main stream media who conveniently left out the fact that Paul Ryan's budget plan did not take effect for Medicare recipients until age 54 and under.
And that seniors who are on Medicare now would not be effected.
It scared all the Seniors, how about that kind of biased reporting Huh?

You on the left have totally ignored this.
Main Stream Media is biased. At least Fox has a variety of employees who at left, right and center. Main Stream Media employ just the liberals.

mmmm no kidding -followed by what? ooooooh top rated network primetime

:confused: So "Glee" is followed by my local FOX news affiliate. Your point is moot. And actually, what follows NBC Nightly News and CBS evening news every night is Entertainment Tonight or Jeopardy (can't remember which is which). Idol and DWTS don't begin until 8PM eastern. So that makes your point REALLY moot.

Ahem, now there's a perfect example of perfect spin, boys and girls.

Well this has been fun. But now I have to take a break and go laugh my ass off.

uhm the fox glee is on is not the same fox cable news shows are on.

That's already been made clear to you, and entertainment programs that follow network national news is NOT the issue. Are you really that clueless? Just lonely and needed some company would be my guess.

Oh yeah?
What about the main stream media who conveniently left out the fact that Paul Ryan's budget plan did not take effect for Medicare recipients until age 54 and under.

Main Stream Media is biased. At least Fox has a variety of employees who at left, right and center. Main Stream Media employ just the liberals.

The right has accused MSM of being liberally biased for decades. It's quite possible that it's merely a matter of getting things right (er, correct, in this regard). The mainstream television, print and Internet outlets are relied upon as more factually accurate. They HAVE TO BE if they want to stay in business. Also, if you look at corporate media ownership, you'd know that MSM can't possibly be slanted solely toward liberalism because of the sheer number of people, including executives, it takes to maintain those outlets. They can't all be liberals.

Oh yeah?

I addressed that part early on yesterday, posting three different MSM news outlets where the age thing was right there in plain sight. Also posted the fact that even HuffPo included the information. I'm not going back to try to find it, since I couldn't find it in a search of my name (together with a couple of others). It may have been removed about the time SuzieQ or whatever its mishmashed user name is got banned.

So if you want proof that every single news outlet posted ALL the information on Ryan's proposal, including the age part and the fact that seniors over that age and already eligible won't be affected, then you can do your own Google search, which is where I found a shitload of them.

Last edited:
Oh yeah?

So ONLY Fox tells the truth?

Do you see how far you have limited your information stream?

You believe only Fox or other just as right wing leaning media provide you.

You have put yourself at the mercy of people who have a very one minded agenda.

its you who are guilty of what you claim others are doing.

Oh yeah?

So ONLY Fox tells the truth?

Do you see how far you have limited your information stream?

You believe only Fox or other just as right wing leaning media provide you.

You have put yourself at the mercy of people who have a very one minded agenda.

its you who are guilty of what you claim others are doing.

Tell me where I said anything at all about fox only telling the truth. I said Fox employees are more diverse than main stream media employees
Where did I say I watch only fox. I watch MSNBC, CNN, and regular local news.
It is the left who watch MSNBC and will not watch Fox.
And it is all of the main stream media who left out facts about Ryan's Medicare budget.
You are the one who has twisted on to another thing that was not said or even implied.
The left are very good at this. :clap2:

Forum List

Back