According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

I hate to burst your tardbubble, but nobody cares.

AND...., you are THAT one "nobody" :up:

i care, because his muslime faith is slowly destroying this once great religious freedom country, when i was a kid, on Sundays one could walk outdoors and hear church bells ringing all around the countrysidw..., now one has to search everywhere just to hear one church bell ringing. :up:

If you can't hear any church bells ringing, you either are living in the wrong place or you are deaf.

Here in the heart of Liberal San Francisco, the church bells ring freely every Sunday

His step father, Soetoro, was an Indonesian muslim who sent little Barry to a muslim madrassa for his early indoctrination.
That doesn't make Pres. Obama a muslim......just somewhat educated about the religion.

He also learned math, reading, writing, history, and science, there.

Same as American kids in elementary school. ..... :cool:

No, it doesn't MAKE him a muslim, but it does verify that he was indoctrinated in muslim doctrine at an early age.

He attended a Catholic school in Indonesia- which would mean he was indoctrinated in Catholic doctrine at an early age.

And then spent 14 years of his childhood in the United States- removed from any Muslim culture- but to Redfish and his fellow travellers- American tradition just can't compete with Muslim traditions.

How very sad.

Repeating the same bullshit doesn't change the smell.

Obama shaves, eats pork, drinks beer, doesn't pray 6 times a day, supports gay rights, and supports women's rights.

If he is, as you claim, a muslim, he is the worst muslim ever.

To a true muslim, the end justifies the means. If he has to pretend to be a Christian in order to achieve muslim domination, that's totally acceptable.

Obama is not what he pretends to be.

Wow that explains Redfish's posts so well.

'the end justifies the means'

Obama shaves, eats pork, drinks beer, doesn't pray 6 times a day, supports gay rights, and supports women's rights.

To a true muslim, the end justifies the means. If he has to pretend to be a Christian in order to achieve muslim domination, that's totally acceptable.

Obama is not what he pretends to be.

Wow that explains Redfish's posts so well.

'the end justifies the means'

glad to be of service. I lived and worked in muslim countries for several years, I speak from personal knowledge, not talking points like you do.

The Koran allows lying, cheating, corruptions, etc in order to achieve muslim domination over the infidels and non-believers.

If you think Obama's actions over the last 7 years are pro-American, then you are either very stupid or very brainwashed.

His step father, Soetoro, was an Indonesian muslim who sent little Barry to a muslim madrassa for his early indoctrination.
That doesn't make Pres. Obama a muslim......just somewhat educated about the religion.

He also learned math, reading, writing, history, and science, there.

Same as American kids in elementary school. ..... :cool:

No, it doesn't MAKE him a muslim, but it does verify that he was indoctrinated in muslim doctrine at an early age.

He attended a Catholic school in Indonesia- which would mean he was indoctrinated in Catholic doctrine at an early age.

And then spent 14 years of his childhood in the United States- removed from any Muslim culture- but to Redfish and his fellow travellers- American tradition just can't compete with Muslim traditions.

How very sad.

"...I will stand with the muslims"
"the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth"
"the USA is a muslim nation"
"no one should slander the prophet of islam"
"it was caused by a video"

That is what is sad, you flaming moron.

The fact is nobody really knows who Barry's father was.

Says who? If you're going to ignore any accompanying documentation provided by the State.....then we don't 'really know' who any president's father was.

What is that Kenyan bastard or that commie bastard Franklin Davis. Or was it Stanley Dunham who had a bastard child with an afro american prostitute. All we know about Barry is he is a some kind of CIA Manchurian candidate project. whose past is really unknown.

You don't 'know' any of that nonsense.

recall when The Donald forced him to produce a birth certificate, the CIA folks posted that obvious forgery.

The State of hawaii affirmed all the information on it was 100% accurate. So a 100% accurate forgery?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Sorry bout that,

1. In 1961 they didn't have the standard *green* paper they have now,…lol
2. Only a complete fool would accept obamies birth certificate…..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If the both the OP and you are correct, he'd better keep one eye open all the time, because he would be an apostate and under a death sentence.

Forum List

Back