According to FBI files Hitler fled to Argentina

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission | USA Politics Today

I have to admit I never bought the idea of him fleeing to Argentina or anywhere else. I thought he died in the bunker. Either way very fascinating. There are many books and even a TV show about Hitler escaping.
Possibly. If he did get to live out the rest of his pathetic life, at least his legacy was destroyed and the world will forever despise him. And his descendants have changed their names and identities, so his name died too.

Interesting but for some odd reason I don't think Hitler would have had a black girlfriend given that entire master race supremacy thing

No one questions that this information is in the FBI files, so I'll ask: what is the source of that information?

I don't think he did. I really don't. I am on page 29, and definitely not far enough in, but it's already looking like there was a lack of evidence for Hitler's case.
Adolf Hitler Part 01 of 04

Some of the people that live in the area he allegedly escaped to know (or knew depending on the era) who Hitler was including a few that had communication with Hitler prior to and deny he was there. They know or knew who the Nazis were and have had contact with them and their families. That said, this book here is probably one of the best books available on the market documenting evidence on ODESSA itself.

51I6qYcV%2BlL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

FBI files are all over the place. Every agent who was involved in the post war investigations wrote their own opinion and the opinions are conflicting more often than not. It's interesting that there is little or no criticism for the way dying FDR and the inept COS handled the closing days of the war. It seems that Stalin's buddy kept the U.S. Army from liberating Berlin and the Russian hoard ended up in Hitler's bunker.

Interesting, there was a show on History TV, Hunting Hitler.

That show was a load of BS. He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

Forum List

Back