Accomplishments By Black People

The racists on Stormfront claim Blacks are stupid and lazy and never contribute to society.
A group is not judged by the extraordinary achievements of a few gifted individuals but rather by the ordinary achievements of the many average individuals.

I don't have to see a list to believe that every ethnic group has its over-achievers. Ambition, invention, and innovation are human traits, not ethnic traits. But based on the performance of the average majority of each, there are definitely groups that are performing sub-par. "Par" to me means the majority of your group can co-exist and cooperate with your own as well as with others and do so without requiring assistance, exceptions, or exemptions from another group.
That pretty much takes whites out of the running because everywhere they have gone they have had to erect systems where they gave themselves exceptions and exemptions.

The racists on Stormfront claim Blacks are stupid and lazy and never contribute to society.
A group is not judged by the extraordinary achievements of a few gifted individuals but rather by the ordinary achievements of the many average individuals.

I don't have to see a list to believe that every ethnic group has its over-achievers. Ambition, invention, and innovation are human traits, not ethnic traits. But based on the performance of the average majority of each, there are definitely groups that are performing sub-par. "Par" to me means the majority of your group can co-exist and cooperate with your own as well as with others and do so without requiring assistance, exceptions, or exemptions from another group.
That pretty much takes whites out of the running because everywhere they have gone they have had to erect systems where they gave themselves exceptions and exemptions.
. And that drives you crazy because you couldn't stop them from helping each other. LOL.:boohoo:

. And that drives you crazy because you couldn't stop them from helping each other. LOL.:boohoo:
Actually I think its pathetic. The size of the inferiority complex required to set up such a system is pretty awe inspiring. :laugh:

Actually I think its pathetic. The size of the inferiority complex required to set up such a system is pretty awe inspiring. :laugh:
. Care to explain why blacks do the very same things or any race for that matter ? Care to explain why the blacks have had inferiority complexes in which causes them to do the same things ? Right now there are many blacks that feel they couldn't make it without their security blanket in which is found in the ant-white systems in which they run and/or have created for themselves... There are also those for whom feel and/or are terribly fearful of losing the security blanket that has been created for them, and is based upon the dependency that is found in the systems in which the government has created and runs for them. Want to talk inferiority complexes ? No I don't think you want to really go there. Not all blacks are this way, but there are alot of them that are this way, just like the groups in every race has these types who work and unite for strength in their beliefs and in their cultures.

Last edited:

. Care to explain why blacks do the very same things?
Only when you can explain why whites had such huge inferiority complexes.

. Re-read my post for the add..

. Re-read my post for the add..
Doesnt change what I asked you. Please explain if you want me to address your deflection.

. It could be that blacks have bigger inferiority complexes, but even if someone could prove it all day long, you would never admit it or go there in which would expose your inferiority complex. :popcorn:

. It could be that blacks have bigger inferiority complexes, but even if someone could prove it all day long, you would never admit it or go there in which would expose your inferiority complex. :popcorn:
You are deflecting again. Why did whites setup systems to make sure they would not be out competed by supposedly inferior people like the NA's and the Africans?

4f5a58418314afaaa5ff7910e9705556.jpg

Last edited:
You are deflecting again. Why did whites setup systems to make sure they would not be out competed by supposedly inferior people like the NA's and the Africans?

. That's your racist theory on why whites do what they do, when in fact they set up systems just like any other race or people do in order to enhance their beliefs, cultures, lifestyles and etc. The only difference with whites, is that they are inclusive because they fear not those who are around them, and they have no complexes in which causes them to fear those around them... Now what can happen, is that those for whom the whites have allowed to join them, could cause the whites to regret the day they ever thought that it was a good thing to be inclusive. When that happens, it won't be good.

. That's your racist theory on why whites do what they do, when in fact they set up systems just like any other race or people do in order to enhance their beliefs, cultures, lifestyles and etc. The only difference with whites, is that they are inclusive because they fear not those who are around them, and they have no complexes in which causes them to fear those around them... Now what can happen, is that those for whom the whites have allowed to join them, could cause the whites to regret the day they ever thought that it was a good thing to be inclusive. When that happens, it won't be good.
Bullshit. If whites were inclusive they would have recognized Blacks and NA's as full citizens. They never would have kept Blacks enslaved. We know its due their inferiority complex. They simply cannot compete and the years that have lead up to present day reflect that inferiority complex.

Bullshit. If whites were inclusive they would have recognized Blacks and NA's as full citizens. They never would have kept Blacks enslaved. We know its due their inferiority complex. They simply cannot compete and the years that have lead up to present day reflect that inferiority complex.
. I've dealt with your racist bull crap before here, and truthfully I don't have time for your racist bull crap... Now don't go getting a complex because whitey don't want to hear your whining now. :boohoo:

. I've dealt with your racist bull crap before here, and truthfully I don't have time for your racist bull crap... Now don't go getting a complex because whitey don't want to hear your whining. :boohoo:
Of course you have time. You just replied to me numerous times. I think you real issue is dealing with the facts. I can tell when you start deflecting you have nothing. It would be easier if you just admit the white people had and still have an inferiority complex if you cant specify another reason they felt the need to handicap other races. When you figure out a rational reason other than a inferiority complex please enlighten me. :cool-45:

. I've dealt with your racist bull crap before here, and truthfully I don't have time for your racist bull crap... Now don't go getting a complex because whitey don't want to hear your whining. :boohoo:
Of course you have time. You just replied to me numerous times. I think you real issue is dealing with the facts. I can tell when you start deflecting you have nothing. It would be easier if you just admit the white people had and still have an inferiority complex if you cant specify another reason they felt the need to handicap other races. When you figure out a rational reason other than a inferiority complex please enlighten me. :cool-45:
The only way that another race or people can handicap another race or people, is if the other race or people is loaded with inferiority complexes. So I take it that you admit your race is eat up with inferiority complexes, and therefore they were easily exploited in the world by not only other races, but by their own race as well. How else could they have suffered so much in accordance with your premise here ? Trust me it's not the whites with the complexes, so try another avenue to sooth your frustrations and racism in life.

Forum List

Back