Accepting the results of the election...

How come you didn't bother to call out 2aguy for calling her a moron first?

I just quoted her post. I wasn't making any insinuations.
How come you didn't bother to call out 2aguy for calling her a moron first?

I just quoted her post. I wasn't making any insinuations.

et magnificis usu Latine vertam ad imprimere solent opus auxilium est ut in DOLIUM
-- salutem fabulis,

I'm sorry, I don't speak Latin.

Secondly, you directed your comments to her - you quoted her post, in your holier-than-thou exit post.

Quoting her post doesn't mean I was directing that statement at her. Like I already said, I could have easily just removed all of the previous commentary to make it look like she initiated the exchange, but in an attempt to be fair, I quoted the entire exchange.

Do you really think I'm that kind of person? I have stated many times that I don't hold myself to a higher standing to anyone else. I'm willing to admit my inferiority to others.

I do admit I could have quoted his post instead of hers, but I wasn't trying to start anything man! Knights honor!

No, I don't think you're "that type" of person. That's why I'm bringing to your attention. If I thought you were "that type" of person, I wouldn't bother.

No, but you waited until she made a personal attack to declare your exit from the thread, while there have been right-wingers throwing insults all around starting on page 1.

There was no ulterior motive behind it. None.

I believe you. But that doesn't mean there wasn't an unconscious motive behind it.

Secondly, you directed your comments to her - you quoted her post, in your holier-than-thou exit post.

Quoting her post doesn't mean I was directing that statement at her. Like I already said, I could have easily just removed all of the previous commentary to make it look like she initiated the exchange, but in an attempt to be fair, I quoted the entire exchange.

Do you really think I'm that kind of person? I have stated many times that I don't hold myself to a higher standing to anyone else. I'm willing to admit my inferiority to others.

I do admit I could have quoted his post instead of hers, but I wasn't trying to start anything man! Knights honor!

No, I don't think you're "that type" of person. That's why I'm bringing to your attention. If I thought you were "that type" of person, I wouldn't bother.

It was an honest mistake. I could have done that differently, but I really wasn't trying to accuse her of anything.

Quid mihi animi in te pietas Mater Teresia ad vos omnes exspectamus?

Knock it off.

The libs STOLE the gubernatorial election here because they didn't accept the count.

As Iceweasel shows, Trump isn't the first conservative loser to weep out an insane conspiracy theory when his side loses. That's been the standard tactic for whiny GOP losers for many years now.
That is, don't pin this all on Trump. The GOP has been deliberately cultivating this paranoid conspiracy mindset in their brainless party hacks for many years now. Trump is just the fruition of that standard GOP loser tactic, so a few Republicans disavowing it now is too little, too late.

The person you're replying to lives in the same state I live in.

What that person claims about a governor's race is a lie.

There was a legal recount and the republican lost.

The person who didn't accept the count is the person you replied to.
Liar. That's all you do is lie, every single post. Rossi won the recount. Then the Dims found additional ballots on the THIRD count.

Knock it off.

The topic is interesting to me. I don't think I've ever 'accepted' the results of a presidential election. The entire process is fraudulent and produces worse and worse government.

Consider: Six months ago, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the Clinton bundler, announced that by executive action he would convert 200,000 convicted felons into eligible voters by November.

If that is democracy, many will say, to hell with it.

Read more at An establishment in panic

Naturally, Trump didn't say he wouldn't accept the results of the election if he lost. Yet, there seems to be a lot of hysteria and panic among a certain segment of the population that appear desperate to make you believe he did. Funny that.

Forum List

Back