Accepting Nominations for NICEST USMB Member

I believe I have never been on anybodies "nice list".. Until HB had me on hers.... TYVM HB.. I just hope you get over the illness which caused that affliction soon..LOL

I would give a long list of nice people on this board, but I am sure I would miss someone or overlook a kind person by accident... So I will say I have met many many kind and considerate people on here, as well as a great deal of "A" holes... The first ones know who they are, and the second ones... Well who cares what a bunch of "A" holes think anyway??? LOL

Can I just vote for (almost) everybody, because those who haven't been nice to me have been far and few between here on USMB. Even most of those I fight with all the time I would trust with my dog and my plants.

Most of those I thought were jerks at first and those who have neg repped me I've made peace with. Hey Huggy even put me on HIS list, so how can I say he's not nice?

Of course we connect more with some than others, but for just feeling at home, I can honestly say USMB is a great board with a lot of people I would like to know in real life. And if you're gonna have a call out thread, I like this kind best. :)

Last edited:
Can I just vote for (almost) everybody, because those who haven't been nice to me have been far and few between here on USMB. Even most of those I fight with all the time I would trust with my dog and my plants.

Most of those I thought were jerks at first and those who have neg repped me I've made peace with. Hey Huggy even put me on HIS list, so how can I say he's not nice?

Of course we connect more with some than others, but for just feeling at home, I can honestly say USMB is a great board with a lot of people I would like to know in real life. And if you're gonna have a call out thread, I like this kind best. :)

I'd say you are ready for beatification, Foxfyre. You are beyond nice there. :eusa_angel:

If you guys don't think I'm the nicest poster on USMB, you all can just kiss my ass.:lol:

images

Five out of my six ends are sharp and capable of drawing blood.

But I r teh kyoot!

But you're lovable Fitz as is Middleman, the Count, and maybe everybody who has posted on this thread. For me lovable is good enough. :)

For those of you who have nominated me as one of the USMB's nicest...think again about the qualifying traits that I have listed:

"doesn't antagonize, berate, bait, flame, insult, or belittle other members"

:lol:

My esteemed colleague is correct...... for a GodDamnedMotherFuckingCockSuckingSon-of-a-BitchingTitty-AssedWhoreBaby.

:D

Forum List

Back