Accepting Nominations for NICEST USMB Member

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I was thinking: Who is the nicest USMB member?

You know...the person who doesn't antagonize, berate, bait, flame, insult, or belittle other members? There are only a few (if that).

Now, we shall give them our praise.

I nominate:
AVG-JOE

There was a time when Care4all would've ran away with this, and deservedly so. But her journey to the darkside, while still in it's infancy, is certainly well underway.

When you dance with the devnell, the devnell doesn't change, the devnell changes you. That's just how IT is. :lol:

Me. :D

How about that Gunny character? :eusa_whistle:

:lol: EZ or Sarah G would be good choices.

There was a time when Care4all would've ran away with this, and deservedly so. But her journey to the darkside, while still in it's infancy, is certainly well underway.

When you dance with the devnell, the devnell doesn't change, the devnell changes you. That's just how IT is. :lol:

Nah, Care4All was never nice. She's only nice if you coddle her.

I'd say there are a dozen or so posters far nicer than she.

I nominate Shogun.

I nominate Shogun.

Shogun actually does have a soft side.

Average Joe is a good choice, along with Echo, Jillian, and Navy. Jillian will cut you down, but only when you deseve it.

rightwinger, WillowTree, Modbert, Colin, HUGGY, PoliticalChic, AVG-JOE, hellbitch+, Mr Clean, PatekPhilippe, Toro, elvis, RadiomanATL, Baruch Menachem, Annie, Harry Dresden, Echo, Jillian, Ravi, Xotoxi, Xsisted, Article15, Care4all..

I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks..

I nominate Shogun.

Shogun actually does have a soft side.

I know. He's like a cuddly teddy bear, really. His rough exterior is just his way of trying to protect people from falling in love with him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back