ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

:lol:

It worked fine for me. But then, I live in a state that was prepared and has its own exchange. The states with a problem are the ones that didn't prepare. Take a wild guess which states didn't create their own market place.

Here is what it looks like if your enter Hawaii as your State;

Then you click on "Visit Hawaii Health Connector" and away you go to the State of Hawaii site.

Like this

Here is a list through "M" that made the effort to make their own site.

California, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi

Still some like Idaho have a site, but it says, "For Open Enrollment this year, instead of the Your Health Idaho website, you’ll use HealthCare.gov"

I believe the whole issue is a bit more than simply https://www.healthcare.gov.

Why has California completed it but not Kansas? Why does Idaho not have their's completed yet?

Seems like the whiners are the ones that haven't finished their work. So, the Fed had till January 2014 to actually finish. And it is a damn shame that the roll out sucked. It is awfully nice of the Feds to go through the trouble of duplicating the individual State's job.

I've seen this behavior before, at many a place I've worked, where there is always some guy standing around bs'ing and complaining about the work that everyone else is busy doing.

And if the Congressional Hearings on this were like we always did, we would list the problems to attend to, hand out the tasks, set a due date and next meeting time, then adjourn and get to work. My spouse nearly fell off the chair at this idea, saying, "Yeah, the Congress doesn't work that way."

Dummy data file on Healthcare.gov offers Star Wars, Transformers characters | WashingtonExaminer.com

And stay quiet.

Well, that is a stupid point.
Here is the Macy's website

https://www.macys.com/registry/wedding/registryhome?cm_mmc=VanityUrl-_-registry-_-n-_-n

See how much time you can waste going through all the lines of code there.

Last edited:

It worked fine for me. But then, I live in a state that was prepared and has its own exchange. The states with a problem are the ones that didn't prepare. Take a wild guess which states didn't create their own market place.

Then you click on "Visit Hawaii Health Connector" and away you go to the State of Hawaii site.

Like this

California, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi

Still some like Idaho have a site, but it says, "For Open Enrollment this year, instead of the Your Health Idaho website, you’ll use HealthCare.gov"

Why has California completed it but not Kansas? Why does Idaho not have their's completed yet?

Seems like the whiners are the ones that haven't finished their work. So, the Fed had till January 2014 to actually finish. And it is a damn shame that the roll out sucked. It is awfully nice of the Feds to go through the trouble of duplicating the individual State's job.

I've seen this behavior before, at many a place I've worked, where there is always some guy standing around bs'ing and complaining about the work that everyone else is busy doing.

And if the Congressional Hearings on this were like we always did, we would list the problems to attend to, hand out the tasks, set a due date and next meeting time, then adjourn and get to work. My spouse nearly fell off the chair at this idea, saying, "Yeah, the Congress doesn't work that way."

Dummy data file on Healthcare.gov offers Star Wars, Transformers characters | WashingtonExaminer.com

And stay quiet.

And yours?

Ifitz... tsk tsk. Mississippi is required to use the healthcare.gov website. Only businesses can use the state program. Left that out, didn't you?

Your point is what, that Mississippi also hasn't finished there site yet?

I just went through the list and scanned for "not generic" on the "Individual & Families" page.

which is "not If you live in [STATE], you'll use this website, HealthCare.gov, to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll. Here’s what you need to know before you apply. You can also see if you qualify for lower costs and preview plans and prices. You’ll find out final costs and savings on Marketplace plans based on your specific situation when you apply."

I did through the M's.

You can do the rest and someone else can verify the full list. Then we will have a complete list.

So what is your point?

------------------------

And there will be world peace, no starvation, no disease, no war, and flying unicorns shitting rainbows out their ass.

|

And tomorrow morning when you awake and wipe those nasty little sleepers out of your eye....OBAMA WILL STILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT!

Chaffs you don't it?:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Like this

And stay quiet.

https://www.macys.com/registry/wedding/registryhome?cm_mmc=VanityUrl-_-registry-_-n-_-n

LOL. That site is better crafted than healthcare.gov!!

You are one of those that doesn't actually do work. Didn't find that code. Haven't actually signed up for healthcare. Don't live in a state with it's own site.

Point is, you're opinion isn't worth the dummy code that exists on Healthcare.gov. Cuz you don't actually do anything.

You are one of those that doesn't actually do work. Didn't find that code. Haven't actually signed up for healthcare. Don't live in a state with it's own site.

Hey, if I weren't being forced to, I would. If I weren't being fined for non compliance I would. If this wasn't such a shit law, I would. If it would recognize my log in information after checking and rechecking, entering and re-entering it, I would.

But everytime I click a link in this website it feels like I'm working off of a 56k modem.

Last edited:

Hey, if I weren't being forced to, I would. If I weren't being fined for non compliance I would. If this wasn't such a shit law, I would. If it would recognize my log in information after checking and rechecking, entering and re-entering it, I would.

But everytime I click a link in this website it feels like I'm working off of a 56k modem.

That's what I thought, in a taker state.

Alright, so I decided to experiment:

1. I signed up for an account on Healthcare.gov

2. I took down the information I entered

3. I confirmed the account via email

4. Tried logging in

5. Recieved the response:

The information you entered isn't valid. Review this information. If you're having trouble, call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.

And before any of you Obamabots chime in and say "oh you probably got your username or password wrong" I took down the information. And the website still did not recognize it, even after I entered it correctly.

6. So I click on the "forgot your password" link. It says it has sent an e-mail associated with the account... that was almost 45 minutes ago. Still no email. Now I cannot access my account. Not ever.

Moral of the story? I've been to hell and back. And I guess I won't be enrolling in Obamacare soon, either.

GOOD!

Last edited:

Taker state?! What in carnation?

Taker state?! What in carnation?

Yeah..... I'm sure about that..... You are in a state without it's own website, to start with. That's pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Alright, so I decided to experiment:

1. I signed up for an account on Healthcare.gov

2. I took down the information I entered

3. I confirmed the account via email

4. Tried logging in

5. Recieved the response:

The information you entered isn't valid. Review this information. If you're having trouble, call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.

And before any of you Obamabots chime in and say "oh you probably got your username or password wrong" I took down the information. And the website still did not recognize it, even after I entered it correctly.

6. So I click on the "forgot your password" link. It says it has sent an e-mail associated with the account... that was almost 45 minutes ago. Still no email. Now I cannot access my account. Not ever.

Moral of the story? I've been to hell and back. And I guess I won't be enrolling in Obamacare soon, either.

GOOD!
I hope you did not use any of your real information. The privacy concerns associated with the healthcare.gov network are frightening and significant.

They have problems with password resets being sent back to both email and browser.

For the lay people out there, what this means is that if you try to reset your password, it sends you to the reset page WITHOUT a verification link from an email providing credentials that say you are who you say you are.

What this means is that any hacker with an email list and run a bot against the healthcare.gov website and if your email is in their database, when it hits the healthcare website, they will get a 'positive' hit in their logs, your password will be reset to a value of their choosing, and they will then have access to your private information, such as social security information, address, phone, state, city......you know; all those things that make identity theft possible. There are also a myriad other problems with just the security of the information being taken by the government.

Lets also bring to light that there is no verification process that the people who are signing up are qualified or even US citizens.

The back end development of this entire network is poorly coded and has never been properly stressed to ensure that things like SQL injection, cross browser holes, and other regular security industry standards have been adhered to.

Forum List

Back