ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You thought if you said recoded enough ppl would think you knew what you were talking about lol

how else do you think they are fixing it? using magical fairies?
Wait...I thought magical fairies was their solution to fossil fuels?

Magical fairies. Is there NOTHING they can't do?

Money misspent on Obiecare website is about equal to the money misspent on the Solyndra loan.

Gads, no doubt why we are multi-trillions in debt........damned ship of fools running this country.

how else do you think they are fixing it? using magical fairies?
Wait...I thought magical fairies was their solution to fossil fuels?

Magical fairies. Is there NOTHING they can't do?

i don't know, let me ask obama

Why doesn't Obama just wave his wand and say, "The website is fixed. So mote it be!"

obama-fairy.jpg

This would not be a problem if the Neocon states didn't deny their citizens access.

Yes. Because the obvious solution for a website that hangs up and fails to load is MORE PEOPLE ACCESSING IT.

Well, I already knew you guys did not understand this law, now I have even more proof.

If the states did setup exchanges as they were supposed to, the federal site would have never had to have been implemented.

Now, I am not making any excuses for the site, it should be working since we have to take up the slack of the party of "NO". But, technically if these states had said yes to the exchanges we would not need the federal site to exist.

Some people just cannot help acting like experts when they know absolutely nothing about the subject at hand. If said people had jobs and some spare cash, others could bet them on their ridiculous predictions and have a nice free lunch.

but these guys are
Tech experts: Health exchange site needs total overhaul
John Engates, chief technology officer at Rackspace, a cloud computer service provider.

"It is a core problem in the sense of it's fundamental to this thing actually working, but it's not necessarily a problem that the people who wrote HealthCare.gov can get to," Engates said. "Even if they had a perfect system, it still won't work

"I have never seen a website — in the last five years — require you to delete the cache in an effort to resolve errors," said Dan Schuyler, a director at Leavitt Partners, a health care group by former Health and Human Services secretary Mike Leavitt. "This is a very early Web 1.0 type of fix."

"The application could be fundamentally flawed," said Jeff Kim, president of CDNetworks, a content-delivery network. "They may be using 1990s technology in 2.0 world."

"I think it's a data problem," Kim said. "It always comes down to that."

And if that's the case, the problems are beyond "rocky," he said. Instead, it would require a "fundamental re-architecture." In the meantime, "I think they're just trying to shore up as quickly as possible. They don't have time to start from scratch."

how many times does Obama need to lie to you before you dont beleave him. your no better then a follower of Jim jones so willing to drink the Kool-Aid

Last edited:
Some people just cannot help acting like experts when they know absolutely nothing about the subject at hand. If said people had jobs and some spare cash, others could bet them on their ridiculous predictions and have a nice free lunch.

but these guys are
John Engates, chief technology officer at Rackspace, a cloud computer service provider.

"It is a core problem in the sense of it's fundamental to this thing actually working, but it's not necessarily a problem that the people who wrote HealthCare.gov can get to," Engates said. "Even if they had a perfect system, it still won't work

"I have never seen a website — in the last five years — require you to delete the cache in an effort to resolve errors," said Dan Schuyler, a director at Leavitt Partners, a health care group by former Health and Human Services secretary Mike Leavitt. "This is a very early Web 1.0 type of fix."

"The application could be fundamentally flawed," said Jeff Kim, president of CDNetworks, a content-delivery network. "They may be using 1990s technology in 2.0 world."

And if that's the case, the problems are beyond "rocky," he said. Instead, it would require a "fundamental re-architecture." In the meantime, "I think they're just trying to shore up as quickly as possible. They don't have time to start from scratch."

I have been saying this all along, haven't I? The problems go all the way down to the source coding.

This would not be a problem if the Neocon states didn't deny their citizens access.

Yes. Because the obvious solution for a website that hangs up and fails to load is MORE PEOPLE ACCESSING IT.

Well, I already knew you guys did not understand this law, now I have even more proof.

If the states did setup exchanges as they were supposed to, the federal site would have never had to have been implemented.

Now, I am not making any excuses for the site, it should be working since we have to take up the slack of the party of "NO". But, technically if these states had said yes to the exchanges we would not need the federal site to exist.

It won't matter what the law does if you can't get the website to work. So you should quit making excuses period.

So you're saying the White House didn't Fuck this up, we did?

I knew it......

.....it was just a matter of time before the talking-points were released and the parrots for Obamination started squawking in unison.

So you're saying the White House didn't Fuck this up, we did?

I knew it......

.....it was just a matter of time before the talking-points were released and the parrots for Obamination started squawking in unison.

And it's quite apparent Liberal doesn't understand the law either.

but these guys are

I have been saying this all along, haven't I? The problems go all the way down to the source coding.

ive learned you have to smear it in a liberals face before they will even acknowledge it
Its like house training a puppy rub their noes in their shit then they will pay attention

Last edited:

Forum List

Back