ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

YOU gotta be ONE... DUMB... mother fucker to BELIEVE THIS SHIT!

It's right up there with, "IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP IT," and "YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUMS WILL GO DOWN."

ONLY RETARDED FUCKING LIBROIDS would believe this GARBAGE.

It's hard to know without having a look at the source code. It could be the problems are easily fixable, or it could require a re-write. Only the people who have had a look under the covers can say for sure, but most of them have a motive for glossing over serious problems.

ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

It better be, so the TPM can argue that they helped fix it.

Secondly, the House passes an immigration bill to which the Senate can agree.

If both happens, then the far right has a chance to participate with some success next year in the elections.

Democrats should hope the website does NOT get fixed in a month.
Because once it does, they will no longer have an excuse for why people are not signing up for it. They will ahve to face the fact that healthy young people will opt to pay the small penalty rather than spend money they dont have on insurance they dont need to get benefits they wont use and can't afford.
Once all that coems out, the website will be the least of Dem problems.

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You thought if you said recoded enough ppl would think you knew what you were talking about lol

YOU gotta be ONE... DUMB... mother fucker to BELIEVE THIS SHIT!

It's right up there with, "IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP IT," and "YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUMS WILL GO DOWN."

ONLY RETARDED FUCKING LIBROIDS would believe this GARBAGE.

only an idiot would have voted this bozo into office in the first place

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The people who played by the rules all their lives and adjusted their spending to accommodate their medical insurance whose plans were cancelled or whose rates were hiked, putting their finances in jeopardy.

And the people who have lost jobs or lost wages.

Don't worry. We'll have plenty to talk about.

Still waiting for Obama to acknowledge the people who have already been hurt by the ACA. Has he said anything yet?

Three and a half years, 600 million dollars, and a website that doesn't function. Lol and we're supposed to take them at their word. Suuuuurrre

No kidding.
600 million of taxpayer dollars just went poof into a POS website. Website probably could've been developed properly for one million, so where did the other 599 million go?

Actually, the most expensive website developed to date before this one was Google which cost 319 million to develop.
I'll more accuately re-ask my previous question in all fairness to Obama and Obamabots.......so where did the other 281 million go???

Some people just cannot help acting like experts when they know absolutely nothing about the subject at hand. If said people had jobs and some spare cash, others could bet them on their ridiculous predictions and have a nice free lunch.

given he said "should" it is not unreasonable for others to have differing opinions.

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You thought if you said recoded enough ppl would think you knew what you were talking about lol

how else do you think they are fixing it? using magical fairies?

You're not making any sense at all. The next incoherent statement you launch in my direction will be negged.

Forum List

Back