ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

Not even 3 years?

-Geaux

If the framework is in place?

Nope.

When I was doing consulting I multiple jobs that required transposing COBOL programs and re-working shell scripts. I also worked with PICK BASIC and UniVerse.

Most didn't take longer than a few weeks.

I see.. So, in a few weeks which most people consider to be 3, the websites will be smoking... or... Houston we have a problem?

-Geaux

three and a half years and no smoking hot website

three weeks will do the trick

--LOL

and another 300 million dollars ta boot

Mine is exceptionally intelligent and considerate.

Only in your own mind, ifitz.

Yeah, brilliant comeback. Practice that a lot in grade school so you wouldn't forget it, huh.....

I'm glad I live in a State that got off it's assets because if your in Iowa, you get

Must just suck to be in a lazy state.

You can always tell when you've gotten to the core of the issue with abusive personalities here because they just have to;

ACA web site should be... 10-25-2013 03:58 PM TemplarKormac Lazy THIS, you dipshit.

Can't handle their own feelings. Can dish it out but can't take it.

And there in lies the difference between being intelligent and considerate vs not.

Last edited:
Nobody ever said they are required.

My apologies -- that was Liberal:
If the states did setup exchanges as they were supposed to, the federal site would have never had to have been implemented.
He said they were required.

But when people tale personal responsibility, like a state Governor, then they don't need to be "required". They don't need to be told what to do, they just do it.
Yes, the left believes that people can't be trusted to make their own decisions, and must be coerced with threat of force..."for their own good".

Last edited:
One could suspect that the site is really just intended to steal people's personal information. Identity theft by the Obama administration. They could just say it was a big mistake and then start in on their next push to take our guns.
Better keep an eye on your credit card statements. They're probably going to funnel cash to big Dem donors with stolen credit cards.

You know, just like they do with tax dollars.

That't the kind of exagerated, catastrophizing, fantasy thinking that has people so completely out of touch with reality.

Yeah, I never thought that an Administration would give a half-billion dollars to a company everyone said was about to go under, too...

...and then came Solyndra.

Better keep an eye on your credit card statements. They're probably going to funnel cash to big Dem donors with stolen credit cards.

You know, just like they do with tax dollars.

That't the kind of exagerated, catastrophizing, fantasy thinking that has people so completely out of touch with reality.

Yeah, I never thought that an Administration would give a half-billion dollars to a company everyone said was about to go under, too...

I wish I knew someone in DC so I could get in on one of those deals. Set me up with a cool hundred mil for a company that doesn't do anything and goes tits up in six months.

If the states did setup exchanges as they were supposed to, the federal site would have never had to have been implemented.

But when people tale personal responsibility, like a state Governor, then they don't need to be "required". They don't need to be told what to do, they just do it.
Yes, the left believes that people can't be trusted to make their own decisions, and must be coerced with threat of force..."for their own good".

No, he said "suppose to", not quite "required". And they should have, They don't have to, but given that they are a state, they sure ought to.

And liberals don't believe that people can't be trusted to make their own decisions. They know that a supposed self declared libertarian, a right wing nut, can't be trusted. Right wing nuts will lie, cheat, and steal all the while convincing themselves that they are somehow entitled, deserving, owed, or otherwise right.

Yes the world is full of people that are narcisistic sociopaths. That's just beimg realists, It isn't a world full of saints. It's real simple. The world is full of stupid people. Traffic laws aren't for "their own good". They are for our own good because we don't need some drunk asshole plowing his pickup truck into a school bus.

What the F' don't you get? Your the nut that can't be trusted. And it is perfectly obvious because you are so oblivious to the wholw point.

Last edited:
If you don't think the government can deliver a safe, secure and sound health care "system," they you simply lack faith.

If you want EVIDENCE of how good it will be when the U.S. Federal Government is the entity in charge of the delivery of the national health care system's services, then all you need to do is contemplate how well they provided the internet application process FOR getting into the Federal Health Care "system."

I wish I knew someone in DC so I could get in on one of those deals. Set me up with a cool hundred mil for a company that doesn't do anything and goes tits up in six months.

Yeah, because it's all connected. It's one big connected liberal conspiracy.....

(Seriously, stay off the meth).

No, he said "suppose to", not quite "required". And they should have, They don't have to, but given that they are a state, they sure ought to.
Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, they'll all set up their own exchanges.
And liberals don't believe that people can't be trusted to make their own decisions. They know that a supposed self declared libertarian, a right wing nut, can't be trusted. Right wing nuts will lie, cheat, and steal all the while convincing themselves that they are somehow entitled, deserving, owed, or otherwise right.

Yes the world is full of people that are narcisistic sociopaths. That's just beimg realists, It isn't a world full of saints. It's real simple. The world is full of stupid people. Traffic laws aren't for "their own good". They are for our own good because we don't need some drunk asshole plowing his pickup truck into a school bus.

What the F' don't you get? Your the nut that can't be trusted. And it is perfectly obvious because you are so oblivious to the wholw point.
Just because you're too incompetent and fearful to face life without Big Brother holding your hand, doesn't mean the rest of us are, too.

Yeah, because it's all connected. It's one big connected liberal conspiracy.....

(Seriously, stay off the meth).

You're just not paying attention.

Naming Names ? Obama Contributors and the Stimulus Scandal

Companies

Goldman Sachs: Owns Cogentrix and US Geothermal. Donated over $1 million to Barack Obama. Received $96.8 million in stimulus funding.

BP Oil: Gave more money to Barack Obama than to any other candidate in 20 years. BP Oil received $308 million in stimulus funding. BP Oil was the only oil company in the world to receive free stimulus grants. A government audit revealed that the $308 million created a total of 23 jobs.

Individuals

Nancy Ann DeParle: Granite Reliable Wind, CCMP Capital, White House Deputy Chief of Staff.

Steve Westly: Owned interests in Tesla, Recyclebank, Edinq, Amirys Biotech. Was an Obama donor, then Obama campaign Chair, then appointed to President Obama’s Dept of Energy Advisory Board. Took part ownership to two more stimulus recipients; Amonix and Cal Star Products.

Ian Cumming: CEO of Leucadia National, owns Leucadia Energy which has only 1 employee. Appointed to Obama’s National Finance Committee. Received $3.4 billion in stimulus funding.

Louis Susman: Vice Chair of Citigroup Global Partners, part owner of Solar Trust America, Obama bundler, appointed to Obama’s National Finance Committee. Received $2.1 billion in stimulus funding.

Michael Freeman: Obama classmate, then Obama bundler, then Citi-Alternatives CEO, then Deputy White House National Security Advisor. Citi-Alternatives was part owner of Solar Reserve which received $737 million in stimulus funding from the Dept of Energy.

Robert Kennedy Jr.: Son of the famous Robert Kennedy. Brightsource and Vantage Point Partners (25% owner). After his high-profile endorsement switch from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama, Kennedy’s company took home $1.4 billion in stimulus funding.

Pat Stryker: Owns Bohemian Co. and Abound Solar. Made $1.4 million in contributions to Barack Obama and the DNC. Received $400 million in grants from the Obama administration.
Jim Rogers: Duke Energy CEO. Used Duke Energy corporate money to guarantee a $10 million line of credit to the DNC for the 2012 Democratic Presidential nominating convention. Received $290.4 million. An audit revealed that $90.4 million in stimulus money was paid to Duke for a project that had long been completed already.
Bob Nelson: Member of Obama’s National Finance Committee. Founding Partner of ARCH Venture Partners which owns Sapphire Energy. Received $135 million in stimulus funding.
Michael Polsky: Obama donor, DNC donor. Paid for part of Barack Obama’s 2009 inauguration. CEO of Invenergy LLC, which owns Vantage Wind. Received $128 million in stimulus funding.

Eric Redmond: Former Democratic Senate staffer. DNC donor. CEO of Summit Energy. Received $1.5 billion in stimulus funding. Government audit revealed the $1.5 billion created 8 jobs.

Vinod Khosla: Obama donor, DNC donor, Obama advisor. Part owner of Coskata which received $250 million in stimulus funds. Part owner of Nordic Wind Power which received $16 million in stimulus funding. Part owner of Alta Rock which received $25 million in stimulus funding.

Cathy Zoi: Dept of Energy Grant Director during the stimulus funding. Left the DOE in 2011 to work for George Soros.

Warren Buffett: The #1 profiteer of the taxpayer funded stimulus program. Obama donor since 2004 when the future President was an unknown Illinois State Senator. In 2008, Buffett became one of the President’s Senior Economic Advisors. Buffett lobbied hard for the $700 billion dollar bank bailout called TARP, as well as the near trillion dollar stimulus program. Buffett-owned banks just happened to receive $95 billion of the $700 billion bank bailout. In fact, 30 percent of all of Warren Buffett-owned companies received TARP bailout money. Of the $787 billion dollar stimulus funding, it’s almost impossible to calculate how much of it ended up in Warren Buffett’s pockets. To have one example however, just one company owned by Warren Buffett – Burlington Northern – is in the federal government’s database of stimulus spending under 1,800 different projects.

For more information on Warren Buffett, read the Whiteout Press article, ‘Warren Buffett, the Devil in the Details’.

George Soros: The #2 profiteer of the taxpayer funded stimulus program. Also began funding Barack Obama in 2004 when he was an unknown Illinois State Senator. Funds the Democratic Party with millions of dollars in contributions. During stimulus planning, Soros held regular meetings with White House officials including Obama Senior Economic Advisor Larry Summers. Soros funded the Center for American Progress, an Obama front group. John Podesta moved from Barack Obama’s White House Transition Director to executive director of Soros’ Center for American Progress. While meeting with White House staff and advising the President on stimulus spending, Soros was quietly purchasing shares of companies that would receive funding.​

Now try to refute this with something other than "Nuh-UH!!"

I don't give a fuck when the website is "fully functional".

The bottom line is... I will be charged a 120% INCREASE in premiums for the same insurance that I currently have. No ifs, ands, or motherfucking butts!

Blow that out your Liberal assholes. Fucking bitches.

You Goddamn fucking Liberal whore bitches.

Forum List

Back