ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

Some people just cannot help acting like experts when they know absolutely nothing about the subject at hand. If said people had jobs and some spare cash, others could bet them on their ridiculous predictions and have a nice free lunch.

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You can start praying for failure now. It is the GOP party's call. WE ARE HERE TO MAKE SURE WE FAIL!

You can start praying for failure now. It is the GOP party's call. WE ARE HERE TO MAKE SURE WE FAIL!

You're paranoid. Given my knowledge of coding and website design, I know you're full of shit. I know that article is full of shit. The site was never properly tested, the software was poorly coded... numerous other things. Meaning this will take MONTHS to fix.

Last edited:
Not gonna look into a crystal ball and complain about what I see.
It lessens the focus on what needs to get fixed RIGHT NOW.

Not gonna look into a crystal ball and complain about what I see.
It lessens the focus on what needs to get fixed RIGHT NOW.

What needs to be fixed right now is that we need to repeal the ACA immediately before it does more damage to this country.

This isn't about partisan politics. It was a bad idea. We knew it was a bad idea when we were debating it. The people overwhelmingly objected to it. Democrats forced it through with questionable means anyway. Even Democrats acknowledge this is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Unfortunately, we are fighting ego right now. Despite knowing it's a wreck, the Democrats can't let it go because it means the Republicans will be right.

Fact is there is more than enough blame for this all around. Republicans need to remember that it's amazing what we can get done when we don't care who gets the credit.

Pride is going to lead to our destruction. And pride is not a Democrat only problem. Nor is it a Republican only problem.

SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE **MILLION** DOLLARS and THREE YEARS to construct ONE, SINGLE, SOLITARY website, and it's FUCKED UP BEYOND WORDS, but OH WAIT...

... IT WILL BE AAAAAAAALLLL FIXED in **ONE MONTH**.

ROFLMFAO.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back