ACA exemption for "Domestic Violence" - does political abuse to control/intimidate taxpayers count

Sigh. Emily, I hope you are getting paid a living wage for what you are doing.

I have been volunteering trying to resolve these type of conflicts that are killing my community at the cost of national history.

If I could create a paid job consulting with my Congresswoman's and Councilwoman's offices, to address political bullying and abuse of women by men in our district, the money owed for restitution could pay for the restoration work, and maybe save the history that is left.

A high price to pay for hard lessons learned, but it makes the history that much more valuable, especially if it can help relieve the suffering of others nationwide going through similar battles on all levels of govt.

These problems are not sustainable, we are losing national history for lack of resources, while wasting millions if not billions fighting to blame other groups instead of working together on agreed solutions.

JakeStarkey I can write up my proposed ideas and shop them around. The right ideas will strike a chord with someone and lead to solutions. I will continue helping facilitate that team process, and whatever job I need to support this work will come out of that mix. If it's a nonprofit, a business, a school or govt job, whatever.

But the work to organize cost effective solutions needs to get done, or all our sectors and institutions will suffer for lack of funds wasted on problems. Nobody I know can afford this. We need to start investing in solutions we can afford to develop, eventually pay back all debts, right the wrongs, and stop the cycle of waste and abuse.

I think what you are missing, is that the power structure that exists today is exactly as it is intended.

Your ideas are nobel, I like them very much, but they are hardly original. They have all been thought of before. When folks with money or power get in a position to try them, they have been black balled, bribed, scammed, threatened, black mailed, or what ever to be closed out of the system. I'm sure Trump isn't the only wealthy player that has thought about entering the system, most are just too smart or too afraid of what the consequences might be to challenging the system.

The TPTB WANT "these types of conflicts." It's how the old divide and conquer system works.

You can never get rid of them, they would never allow it. Compromise is a fantasy, they won't allow it.

As long as there is infighting, bickering and discord, then the power brokers get their way.

It is the corruption built into the system that keeps the elites in power. It's what makes the folks on the left battle the folks on the right, while none of them realize that the whole damn system is rigged and corrupt.

12509121_560439214104981_1518497932463228400_n.jpg

Interesting Bowie quote. While I imagine the asshats in Oregon are pretty ripe by now, they're so scared of using their fists they're busy shooting each other.
You see, and that is exactly what I was getting at. YOU are part of the problem. YOU have fallen for the elites propaganda.

You call them ASSHATS, as the elites intend you to.

Likewise, their supporters call the OCCUPY protesters ASSHATS.

When the day comes when you ignore elitist media and support ALL protesters for freedom, and those with other political ideologies do the same, then our problems will move one step closer to being solved, and the compromise that Emily is seeking will be at hand.

Till then, the divide and conquer that the elites use to separate the masses in order to stay in control will be the rule of the day.

12376392_10153488328808935_1128718265708602906_n.jpg

Forum List

Back