ACA and ObamaCare are the same...really?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Town hall after town hall, with most voters on some type of gov. aide, even in Pure White America...yeah folks, most of them haters of Obamacare, are actually on it....so its no surprise to see these town hall meeting turn loud...because they just figured it out....ACA and Obamacare are one in the same, like who knew healthcare would be this hard....LOLOLOLO

a lot of them are finally figuring out they themselves are on Ocare, wouldn't have been alive to attend that town hall without it

remember that sign the confused senior citizens carried at the early tea party rallies?.........."OBAMA KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY MEDICARE!"

lol......I've traveled this entire country way too many times and have met a lot of these people. they're not actually stupid, just live in an alternative universe with it's own rules, freaky

Town hall after town hall, with most voters on some type of gov. aide, even in Pure White America...yeah folks, most of them haters of Obamacare, are actually on it....so its no surprise to see these town hall meeting turn loud...because they just figured it out....ACA and Obamacare are one in the same, like who knew healthcare would be this hard....LOLOLOLO

Again, no Mammy Speak. You're supposed to be a "des and dose and yo! homey!" character

Fucking hopeless. Ask miketx

• Banned
a lot of them are finally figuring out they themselves are on Ocare, wouldn't have been alive to attend that town hall without it

remember that sign the confused senior citizens carried at the early tea party rallies?.........."OBAMA KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY MEDICARE!"

lol......I've traveled this entire country way too many times and have met a lot of these people. they're not actually stupid, just live in an alternative universe with it's own rules, freaky

You've also ran into people who watch and live Fox News....25 hours a day. There in lies their problems....no real substance news, just feeding the shit they want to hear all day

What I think is funny is that people in KY think Kynect and the ACA are two different programs.....................they're not. Kynect will go away if they repeal the ACA, meaning that lots of those Trump voters in KY will lose their health insurance.

And, they voted for Trump.

• Banned
What I think is funny is that people in KY think Kynect and the ACA are two different programs.....................they're not. Kynect will go away if they repeal the ACA, meaning that lots of those Trump voters in KY will lose their health insurance.

And, they voted for Trump.
There's a reason Trump and Pence headed to Ky this year and a reason why Hillary only came here to fund raise....Ky houses some of the dumbest people in the country, the dumbest. 80% of the people of Ky are on some form of welfare, that is fact....and yet, they vote the GOP ticket during every presidential election, vote for representitives who are anti govern and will not let Mitch ever lose an election...the biggest obstructionist in Washington...I could never figure these people out, only to say, ignorance reigns supreme in Kentucky.....where 80% of its people are rednecks!!

Forum List

Back